1. Events February 3rd - February 7th | Live Q&A Schedule

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the schedule of events for this concurrent week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs!

1v1 Single-Elimination Tournament
    Fight against 16 other people and claim the top prize which includes titles, vanity rewards such as mounts and tokens.

Trivia
    Your knowledge can be very rewarding if you try.

Hide and Seek
    Try to find the elusive GM and win rewards while exploring the beauty of the world...of warcraft!

Race Event
    See who's fastest on an obstacle course!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Live Q&A Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

No Live Q&As until pending information is gathered for it to be possible.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Today's 40v40 Massacre on Frostwolf has been moved to 7 PM server time.

3. Can someone tell me what's wrong with Mmorpgrussias invite system? I'm confident in my fast typing and always been in top 5 people invited first but he's the only gm that hasn't invited me all this time xD someone give him that keyword thing plox...

Keep up the good work ^^

4. By the time it filled up you could send 50 msgs.. No thing to get fuss about :p I was just being witty.. Where do you even get 40 friends? It's not like he's giving away lambos.. You think they get anything from these events? You not participating is completely irrelevant to them.. These are just to keep the mood up a bit and they are amusing. At least to me

5. Yes, all of the events are reserved for my special friends, we all live in a big house, all 250 of us and as soon as event starts I wait for them to message. Sarcasm aside, all of my invites are random.

6. can u guys plz give mmorpgrussia the auto invite addon cause his manual invite misses players. i always whisper right away and get invites from all other gms except him. not saying he is biased but he needs the auto invite addon

7. I'm not convinced you are choosing people randomly. From Proterean I always get invite within seconds, you are just weirdly slow.