1. Arena que system on Lordaeron

I'm really confused how it can be that if you got 2500 MMR, that you get 10 minute que and ends up getting a team under 1500 instead of a team that is in 2.2k range? It makes it quite frustrating to actually play proper arena on Lordaeron because you run into 1 rating each game unless u're lucky that you get a 2.4k team which never happens.. Hope there will be further improvements.

2. no players, thats why
    Also that, but thats not the main problem when you get onto the top5, you won't get any "good" teams unless somebody from top5 ques then when it pops after 10.20 instead of meeting the team that is 2.2k rating you will meet two *****s at 1300 rating..

3. Also that, but thats not the main problem when you get onto the top5, you won't get any "good" teams unless somebody from top5 ques then when it pops after 10.20 instead of meeting the team that is 2.2k rating you will meet two *****s at 1300 rating..
    Do you realize that some classes have game-breaking bugs which make them completely unplayable in arena?
    That is why everybody with some self respect is not playing PvP.

4. Do you realize that some classes have game-breaking bugs which make them completely unplayable in arena?
    That is why everybody with some self respect is not playing PvP.
    That has nothing to do with the topic tho?

5. That has nothing to do with the topic tho?
    do you play dk or warrior?

pvp bugs=pvp players not playing=less arena teams=longer queues=low rated oponnents

6. do you play dk or warrior?

pvp bugs=pvp players not playing=less arena teams=longer queues=low rated oponnents
    I'm playing warrior, Taste for blood doesn't proc on shields thats a huuuuge thing in arenas i'm still R2. And i can tell you that the ones that would be in the top is playing arena.

7. I'm playing warrior, Taste for blood doesn't proc on shields thats a huuuuge thing in arenas i'm still R2. And i can tell you that the ones that would be in the top is playing arena.
    Well that is huge bug and its the reason why lot of glad wars dont play pvp. The fact that you got rank 2 with this bug just proves there is 0 competition.

Stop being delusional. I personally know about 10+ r1 players I used to play with who stopped playing on lord after playing few BGs/arenas.

8. There's not much competition, but it would be better if you got qued into higher rated teams instead of 1300 rated? I can tell you i today que'd at 16:00 there was atleaest 3 teams queueing on 2.2k and instead of getting one of those teams we got 1200-1500 teams after 10 mins que if you cannot see that it's a huge problem then idk?

9. Yes theres not much competition but there will never be, just like Blackrock is it a dead community but it does not mean that the que system has to be broken though.

10. Well that is huge bug and its the reason why lot of glad wars dont play pvp. The fact that you got rank 2 with this bug just proves there is 0 competition.

Stop being delusional. I personally know about 10+ r1 players I used to play with who stopped playing on lord after playing few BGs/arenas.
    I would like to know a single of those 10+ r1 players, i bet u theres atleast one of them lying, i tried to get a few from live to come join on here, not a single guy wants to do the leveling.

11. Its the basic trinitycore base setting that hasnt been configured.

In these base-settings the system tries to match teams in queue whose maximum mmr-difference is 150. If one team hasnt been matched for 10 minutes, it gets matched with any other team that is on queue at that moment.

Ususally the system gets configured to increase the mmr-searching-range in time intervals. E.g. every 30 seconds the range is increased by 50, to ensure high teams get matched with the second highest queueing and the lowest team with the second lowest.

Its not hard to get these settings, it just hasnt been done until now, because the team either doesnt care about pvp or hasnt even noticed this issue.

I would like to add that there are some more issues with the basic arena-system that can be abused eaily and to make this season any competitive it should be addressed as soon as possible.

12. I would like to know a single of those 10+ r1 players, i bet u theres atleast one of them lying, i tried to get a few from live to come join on here, not a single guy wants to do the leveling.
    Lot of pvp players are not going to spend their time leveing.
    Because there is an insane number of PvP related bugs which are going completely ignored by devs for months.
    just to name a few popular: drainer, fnoberz, mehh, fadel, capsizer, homerjay

You would know if you was in PvP guild. Going from 10-20 glad players online everyday to 0 in two weeks.

13. Taste for blood doesn't proc on shields
    What do you mean Kitaen? The absorbed dmg on shield is counted as dmg to trigger rend?
    Edited: February 4, 2016

14. yes its a huuuuge thing its working as intended , rend ticks which are getting absorbed are not suppose to give taste for blood.

12 Last