1. [A] <After Life>, EU based guild is looking for players for a core 25 man group

[A] Guild <After Life> is currently recruiting experienced and dedicated players to form a good 25 man group. We have cleared 10 man naxx 15/15, os 10 1/1, and OS 25 1/1.

Classes we are accepting are : Mage, Shaman (Ele/Resto), Priest (preferably shadow), Hunter, Rogue, Warlock and Paladin ( only retribution).

We do not need: Warrior, DK, Druid.

The Guild is using RC for raid coordination. The raid time is after 5pm server time. The community is tightly-knit, our goal is to clear all current content and gear our raiders. If you think you would enjoy raiding with amiable people and have fun conquering raids while talking and getting to know your guildies, then this guild is for you. We offer a serious and knowledgeable PvE atmosphere, with the added benefit of humor and general enjoyment while playing with us.

To apply whisper Madslayra (GM) or Linkoyn.
    Edited: February 3, 2016

2. Soli its Mad check ur inbox.Bump bump

3. First 25 man raid very succesful we are hoping for more recruits to make a good raid setup

4. All I ever asked was keep it 8 more than 92 with me.

5. You used to call me on my cellphone.

6. I learned working with the negatives can make for better pictures.

7. Running through the 6 with my woes.

8. 3 25 man raids last week we are very close to frostwing halls .Plague Construct Arachid cleared gothic and 4h are left .Big thanks to centro recupero

9. We are very close of reaching our goal.Started 25 mans last week and we are very close of clearing it.We need a couple of more players /classes that we are lacking for ideal raid setup.Nax 25 12/15 even without a full grun.Big thanks to our felow guild for raiding with us.

Recruitment status:

Deathknight DPS
    Shadow priest
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Resto/Ele shamy
    Boomkin/Resto druid

We will take all aplys into consideration tho.For info and posible guild inv wisp Madslayra or Linkoyn ingame

10. Right or wrong I'm gon' right my wrongs.

11. Bump Bump up we go for more fantastic recruits

12. Thank you Onceprince :)

Nax 25 cleared next going for OS + drakes

Still need a good DK Boomie Spriest

12 Last