1. I've been unbanned and reborn after my little exile here on the forum. Since then the guild has been nearly destroyed as it has been plagued by lazy, rude, arrogant members who don't understand the concept of cooperation or being friendly with people. I'm here to say we're still alive though very small in numbers. The admins have kicked us, the GMs slap us, the community dislikes us, but if you're looking for a true experience in a role playing environment then you come talking to us. Also as a back up I was forced to make my own free-forum page in order to preserve some documentation of public knowledge of this guild.

http://craftrpcentral.proboards.com/

2. I'm thinking to come back to WoW once more, and this thread has caught my attention. What's the current status of this guild? Is it active, and how many members does it have?

3. No offense, but the guild leader had some mental issues. If he didnt like something what you do just kicked you without any warning or word. I joined the guild after 1 month when he posted his first thread, and there was 5! FIVE members in the guild. So you didnt lose anything.
    Edited: March 26, 2017

First 123