1. 1 v1 ? I mean when i meet them in bgs, they have like:
    - Very good dps
    - Healing
    -Absorbs
    - Gap closers
    - Stun 24/7, like 5 stuns?
    -If they are low and going to lose, they just do some rolls and **** you brah Im outta here o.O

Are they DKs of 3.3.5?
    Forgot the disarm and the gazillion interrupts.

2. they are godlike in 1v1. Totally imbalanced

3. their teleport spell also seems buggy... got some kind of weird delay before they actually appear on the other side.

by the time they appear and attackable....TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M FULL HP BRUH! TRY HARDER NEXT TIME

4. Game isn't balanced around 1vs1, windwalkers aren't good in rbg, they're good in 3s but not as good as some of the other classes (mainly casters). One of the best for 2vs2 normally, though I feel not as great atm on warmane because of some issues with the healers that they usually perform well with.

In any case, in 1vs1 they are still beatable by mages and average ones can be easily beat by warriors, moonkins, ferals etc

5. ww monks are the best dueling class. ferals being close 2nd. never lost vs a mage as a monk except on warmane cuz of broken glove bonus for monks. usually as monk, u get pwned by hunters with cd's available. other then that.. nada

6. ww monks are the best dueling class. ferals being close 2nd. never lost vs a mage as a monk except on warmane cuz of broken glove bonus for monks. usually as monk, u get pwned by hunters with cd's available. other then that.. nada
    A good mage on retail and here will wipe the floor with you every time.

7. A good mage on retail and here will wipe the floor with you every time.
    for sure.i think hansol had some video with duels vs highest WW at the time and he was farming him as fire.on frost it will be wayyyyy more easy
    also mage can win vs feral aswell i remember when sodapoppin duel for gold jahmili and got rekt as feral.
    Edited: February 7, 2016

8. Also really depends on the envoirement. monks in blades edge arena 1v1 have major port adventage. Also you cant always compare warmane to retail. Indeed mages and monks are very good 1v1 (I see good monks winning subwars 1v5 with ease, fire mages too)

9. Game isn't balanced around 1vs1, windwalkers aren't good in rbg, they're good in 3s but not as good as some of the other classes (mainly casters). One of the best for 2vs2 normally, though I feel not as great atm on warmane because of some issues with the healers that they usually perform well with.

In any case, in 1vs1 they are still beatable by mages and average ones can be easily beat by warriors, moonkins, ferals etc
    Nope they arent easy beatable at all vs any class.

10. A good mage on retail and here will wipe the floor with you every time.
    Which spec, frost?

11. for sure.i think hansol had some video with duels vs highest WW at the time and he was farming him as fire.on frost it will be wayyyyy more easy
    also mage can win vs feral aswell i remember when sodapoppin duel for gold jahmili and got rekt as feral.
    Fire mage will never win vs Feral, ever if they are same skilled. Frost is the only spec that can do something.

12. except on warmane cuz of broken glove bonus for monks.
    Googling is too hard.

13. ww monks are the best dueling class. ferals being close 2nd. never lost vs a mage as a monk except on warmane cuz of broken glove bonus for monks. usually as monk, u get pwned by hunters with cd's available. other then that.. nada
    i lvled a monk and the the bonus is misleading since snares are not roots but most think are , snares are slows basically

if the set worked for roots they would be on the same as druid and would be too powerufl

14. for sure.i think hansol had some video with duels vs highest WW at the time and he was farming him as fire.on frost it will be wayyyyy more easy
    He didn't 'farm' the monk. he clearly states the ratio was 1:1. Hansol vs r1 WW monk

Hansol, has a lot more xp as a mage then the other guy as a monk, for obvious reasons, and it was still 1:1. If you think you're as good as Hansol.. lawl. So no, mages shouldn't pwn WW monks. and frost mages are not better at it then fire. it's same as fire, whoever's better. port outta rof's, kill water elemental, spend excess energy on healing, blah blah blah. monks will not lose vs mage's often. just on warmane

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogTgLSerWM

Nope you cant beat feral, best fire mage in the world said that. Over.

First 1234 Last