1. Is it possible to beat a monk?

1 v1 ? I mean when i meet them in bgs, they have like:
    - Very good dps
    - Healing
    -Absorbs
    - Gap closers
    - Stun 24/7, like 5 stuns?
    -If they are low and going to lose, they just do some rolls and **** you brah Im outta here o.O

Are they DKs of 3.3.5?

2. they only have 2 stuns. if you trinket a fist of fury you get restunned because its a tick stun

also the absorb is touch of karma, their main defensive cooldown.

heals and damage would depend entirely on gear.

the mobility is the best in the game for a melee class
    Edited: February 4, 2016

3. Mobility is the best vs every class.

4. I feel like they were very weak, but now they seems stronger after the update.

They just do that green crap thing and heal to full.
    How is even called?

5. Any class is beatable. It all comes down to dem skillz

6. I feel like they were very weak, but now they seems stronger after the update.

They just do that green crap thing and heal to full.
    How is even called?
    Yeah that green bubble.

7. I think i fought you in arena and i understand your frustration. Remember Vanora? :P

8. But yeah... It really isn't that hard to beat a monk. SIlence them, limit their mobility and avoid attacking when they use Touch of Karma and you can beat them.

9. I think i fought you in arena and i understand your frustration. Remember Vanora? :P
    I dont think so cuz I played arenas today , 4 matches after 1 year. I was innactive and now usually playing bgs. Arenas only for cap

10. A level 90 Hybrid MW Monk, who is geared and stacked to the teeth, is a nightmare for some grev folks, wait til prideful comes out, even with that hybrid mw monks, or any hybrid players, can hit hard and stay alive longer than usual, you've been warned.

11. Ok monks are broken here on Warmane...

12. Ok monks are broken here on Warmane...
    broken how?
    Edited: February 6, 2016

123 ... Last