1. Herbalism and spawns

Am i the only one finding it extremely hard to skill up in herbalism? Some zones got plenty (way more than they should), where other zones literally only have a few spawn places..

Like, Feralas is the biggest pain in the *** to skill up in..

How are the herbs in Outlands and Northrend?

2. Am i the only one finding it extremely hard to skill up in herbalism? Some zones got plenty (way more than they should), where other zones literally only have a few spawn places..

Like, Feralas is the biggest pain in the *** to skill up in..

How are the herbs in Outlands and Northrend?
    Well I still need to enter Outlands and Northrend to gather some herbs, however, I recall perfectly the spawn places in icecrown so I'm yet to see if it matches the blizzlike locations... however certain places there's no way it matches the retail location just like you said, 20 herbs in 1 spot and 0 in other spot.

3. I finally got to 285, so im soon heading for outlands. I really hope the spawns are more like retail.

4. I didn't have that problem tbh. My Herbalism skill was always quickly maxed out on each rank all the way to Northrend. I managed to be 450/450 at level 71 as well. What I did was pick up every single herb when I was leveling and continue to do so. I hope this helps. - Quickshifty

5. I didn't have that problem tbh. My Herbalism skill was always quickly maxed out on each rank all the way to Northrend. I managed to be 450/450 at level 71 as well. What I did was pick up every single herb when I was leveling and continue to do so. I hope this helps. - Quickshifty
    Yeah, but this makes sense, if u had herbalism all the way from low level.

Some zones got weird spawns, like Feralas - would not recommend going there!

6. Hey,
    i agree that some places (for example Azuremyst isle) have crazy spawn rates/places. Lots of herbs in large groups at the same spot with crazy respawn times ranging from 10 to 15 seconds. Other places, like Redridge mountains, westfall and surprisingly even EF don't have a lot of herbs.

7. I faced no issue leveling up herbalism, heck in Outland I maxed herbalism for Outland at level 62 and at about level 73 I maxed Northerend herbalism level.

8. I faced no issue leveling up herbalism, heck in Outland I maxed herbalism for Outland at level 62 and at about level 73 I maxed Northerend herbalism level.
    Yeah, im not saying its impossible.. its quite doable actually, i just find the spawns so random and weird compared to my experience in retail. But again, it's a private server.

9. Pick one herb and do not accept loot untill you get +1 skill.
    Basicly you can lvl herbalism icredible fast.

10. Pick one herb and do not accept loot untill you get +1 skill.
    Basicly you can lvl herbalism icredible fast.
    That's not legit, in my eyes :)

seems like an exploit to me.

11. North Feralas is full herbs. the best place to level 270-310 or more

12. Nah, herbalism is actually too easy to level. (Except that bruiseweed spawning everywhere when you don't have 100 skill yet.)
    Edited: February 5, 2016