1. Scarlet Monastery, Scarlet Halls

Have either of these two been opened yet? I see them mentioned on the DevLog.

Also, if they have, what are their locations, and level requirements? Have there been any major bugs discovered therein? I would be grateful for your help here.

2. Never mind! I found out myself, the hard way. I'll start with the short story: DON'T QUEUE FOR THERE. It's a waste of your time.

And now the long story.

Because I love low-level play, I spent about 20 minutes finding a group of people who would queue with me for the Level 28-38 dungeon Scarlet Monastery. At long last, I got a group and we wide-eyed adventurers boldly ventured to press the specific queue button for the dungeon. My heart raced with excitement as the loading screen progressed. Then it disappeared and I got a glimpse of my character...

... floating in mid air.

There was quite some time for this to sink in as Lilyandra floated for quite a hot second, only to fall to her DEATH into some unknown corner of the abyss. Since I COULD NOT RELEASE, I decided, after a bit of thought, to log off. I knew my group would be disbanded, but I could still explore the dungeon if I was allowed to rez on relogging. When I logged back in, my spirit was inside Scarlet Monastery - a very good sign indeed - but my corpse was nowhere to be found - a very BAD sign. I went outside and spoke to the spirit healer asking her if, please and pretty please, she could bring me back to life so I could pray at the Scarlet Monastery and maybe find a few secret items of power therein. She brought be back to life and -

- PORTED MY BODY TO WESTFALL.

So now, fellow wide-eyed adventurers, I come to bring you an urgent warning. DON'T queue for Scarlet Monastery. If you want to walk all the way to Tirisfall to see it, good for you. As for the method I tried, it will only leave you irritated, empty-handed and very, very disappointed in Warmane.

3. Next I will try Scarlet Halls. I hope this one is better.