1. Arena Season ending and rewards?

About 2 weeks ago it was stated that a thread with information about the end of the Arena season would be coming shortly (within days). Since no such thread exists currently, would it be possible to get some information about the season ending?

- What's the estimated date for arena season to end? Which brackets will yield rewards and what are those?

Thanks, keep up the great work :)

2. I predict silence from administration as always :D (or one of these crappy replies)
    No answers from administration. RIP
    That is not what the forum is for. We do our best, but we don't see everything all the time. The forum is quite large. If you want a staff member commenting on something, you're far better off sending them a private message. I'd recommend sending a message to Proterean.
    Taken from here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Concern/page3

3. I predict silence from administration as always :D (or one of these crappy replies)

Taken from here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Concern/page3
    If there's anything wrong in there, it's definitely the 'silence'. We've been everything but silent and do not appreciate it. All of our staff puts a lot of effort in replies.

The arena season rewards thread will come in this month for sure. The reason why it hasn't been announced is because we're unsure about rewards when it comes to certain realms. For most of the realms, you can expect the rewards to repeat from the previous season, aside the new titles, which will be the next ones in line of 'season gladiator' (Merciless > Vengeful > Brutal and et cetera).

4. Alright, waiting for the thread. Thanks for your response!

5. If there's anything wrong in there, it's definitely the 'silence'. We've been everything but silent and do not appreciate it. All of our staff puts a lot of effort in replies.

The arena season rewards thread will come in this month for sure. The reason why it hasn't been announced is because we're unsure about rewards when it comes to certain realms. For most of the realms, you can expect the rewards to repeat from the previous season, aside the new titles, which will be the next ones in line of 'season gladiator' (Merciless > Vengeful > Brutal and et cetera).
    So that means is already soon Season over? Wasnt Season 5 on Retail almost 4 Months??
    Arena Season 5 began on December 16th, 2008[1] and closed on April 14th, 2009.
    All taken from http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_5_Arena_rewards

6. So that means is already soon Season over? Wasnt Season 5 on Retail almost 4 Months??
    Arena Season 5 began on December 16th, 2008[1] and closed on April 14th, 2009.
    All taken from http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_5_Arena_rewards
    They said long ago that the Seasons will be custom, they have to match them with PVE and vice versa. You can't expect them to hold this crap season + Naxx open for 4-6 months...

7. Well but still , Naxx 10/25 isnt even cleared 5 weeks yet?
    Most of the People doesnt even have 3 Pieces of Deadly yet (to say how long the Season is atm at+2k Rating)

Whats the Point in releasing Ulduar when there are still Class Bugs ?
    Edited: February 5, 2016

8. Whats the Point in releasing Ulduar when there are still Class Bugs ?
    What's even your point? Developers work on different things. They don't all hive-mind a single task at a time.
    Are you saying we shouldn't release content to all the people who want that content just because your pet-bugs aren't fixed?

9. Well im just saying that before your release more Content , you should fix first some Class Spells and with that
    i dont mean ""Pet-Bugs"" , my whole point about my posts is just that if the Season is gona end in 2 Weeks and Ulduars gone release 1 Week later its to fast.
    Should waited atleast 3~ months from First KT Kills to release new Content. Not every Player is Progressing 5 Raiddays per week.
    Just my 2 Cents.

Cheers.

10. What's even your point? Developers work on different things. They don't all hive-mind a single task at a time.
    Are you saying we shouldn't release content to all the people who want that content just because your pet-bugs aren't fixed?
    Noone wants new content yet. Make a poll and youll see it, dare ya.

11. wait so they are gona realse s6 already? like alot of ppl r not even 80 yet and that kidna sucks, i rly wanted to do arenas in s5 and i dnt rly see a point in ending season so soon, like what has it been 2 months i think ?

12. Noone wants new content yet. Make a poll and youll see it, dare ya.
    Hear that guy!

13. Well kt's been dead for over a month now and they said that ulduar isn't getting released anytime until march, imagine if it happens at the end of the month and the season starts in april, that's like solid 3 months, I don't see a problem with that.

14. Good Session with full class bugs... Fix all bugs 1ยบ and after talk about ulduar/new session.

15. What's there to do for guys that are 4k+ Gs Pve? Constantly farming Naxx with insane amount of Hp for what? They did it already, some of them did it first. I haven't done whole Naxx yet and I'm sick of it, because I can not get a 24 other people that are equally geared and skilled as me to clear the whole Naxx. I raided a lot in the current Naxx, wasting HOURS on wiping, until you manage to kill 2-3 bosses. Next week same thing, wipes wipes and wipes before people finally get it right. New content means new things to do for the top guilds who already cleared Naxx few times, and it means Naxx nerf which will allow lower tier guilds to finally clear it and try out Ulduar in few weeks.

Same goes for Arena, if you started pvping early and getting high rate, you could be almost fully geared by now. And lets face it, Arena "Season" sucks, gear is crap for this 3.3.5 patch. I said it many times and I'll say it again, real pvp won't start until Rele / Wrath season.

I play Feral Druid Pvp and Dps for Pve, I've two worst bugs in both cases, Primal Fury which is a Combo generating talent, it's huge in Pve and it's still quite important in Pvp as well. There is some weird bug that no one can yet identify as why Ferals are most affect when you're on top of something and you always get "Target not in Range" , sure it can be Lag for 2-3 people, bad pc for other 2-3 people, but to affect every single Feral? It's clearly some type of a bug.

Now let me make things clear here, Ulduar Release = Naxx Nerf = More Guilds clearing it , everyone will get something to do, Top Guilds get their shot at Ulduar Realm First, lower Guilds get to farm Naxx fully and soon after follow into Ulduar. Developers are probably working much harder now and are focusing on delivering that content in best shape possible, once its released they will need to tweak it a bit and after that, huge load is taken from them, it's out, and it will only require a fix here and there, so it will allow them more time to focus on your Class Bugs. Remember this is a 3.3.5 realm, main goal is ICC, they're doing it in progressive style, but they can't slow it down so it takes years for us to reach Icc, not everyone enjoys current gear and content.

12 Last