1. ToT HC - WHEN?

Anyone? Approximate time on this?

2. soon was months then very soon is weaks?

3. haha Agramon you makes my day :D :D
    btw linxty give them time first to fix general bugs which comes with new patch 5.4.8

4. haha Agramon you makes my day :D :D
    btw linxty give them time first to fix general bugs which comes with new patch 5.4.8
    Yeah I understand the priority system, but you know as PvE player I am in struggle already, as all my guild is. Really bored..:(

5. im PvE player too so i know how you feel but what you want to do when some of general things are bugged and you want new PvE content

6. I dont see really big problems now after fix.

7. Soon , when ? in 1year 2 years? , we need PVP pridefull gear ASAP , this game sucks right now . You are driving your whole attention on a long forgotten expansion WOTLK that is 100 years old instead of focusing on MOP . ( hope woltk dies soon so you can direct your attention on mop )

8. hope woltk dies soon so you can direct your attention on mop
    Judging by Lordaeron's ever so full queue with more than 1k/2k people waiting in the line? Not likely.

And even with their attention, they seem to cry out for completion as much as you do :p

9. So they started again whit "soon" . No more updates till summer i gues .

10. Well if hc is going to be bugged like normal is now there is no need to implement it.

123 ... Last