1. Following with legion. The only save is the movie that will be released , ppl will be attracted to it and play the game, but a MMO requires to have difficulty and legion has none. Maybe ppl over 70 years old will like playing legion
    so you say that you can be a world champion in "simpler" and "more easy" games that have 5 spells like league of legends? and when legion hits i guess the game will be so "non difficult" that you will be 3k in 3s easy on retail and win blizzcon? maybe in legion we finally see a 70 year old getting a gladiator title? same as we see tons 70 year olds in LOL competitions

2. so you say that you can be a world champion in "simpler" and "more easy" games that have 5 spells like league of legends? and when legion hits i guess the game will be so "non difficult" that you will be 3k in 3s easy on retail and win blizzcon? maybe in legion we finally see a 70 year old getting a gladiator title? same as we see tons 70 year olds in LOL competitions
    Yes lets make WoW shid like a league.

3. Yes lets make WoW shid like a league.
    why even concern yourself with that since youll be playing your free favourite mop expension forever anyways here on warmane

4. why even concern yourself with that since youll be playing your free favourite mop expension forever anyways here on warmane
    Yes i will play here, because is better expansion.

5. Can we expect ToT HC in april, tell us please. TY

6. Can we expect ToT HC in april, tell us please. TY
    We will try our best. Most likely yes.

7. Things is retail sucks now, wait for legion when most classes will have less than 10 keybinds. No thanks. Bought WoD on its 75% sales, huge mistake. Death of wow comes with legion
    Ps : Sub rogue have a 2 button rotation. DH have 2 button rotation , even 1 if you talent that way ! This is where blizz is taking this game and i refuse to pay any ****ing cent for them.
    what u expected...when activision bought blizz...anyway in mop ewan every class is 2 button class. U can make 2 macros with super duper macro and faceroll everything, in pvp a bit harder, more macros, but still... warrior, hunter - 2 macros faceroll classes in mop. Pffff.. I ewan dont wanna to see whats going on in legion. Saw somthing, that game is going easer way and everything is simplier then before.. dafuq blizz ? And back to topic - Tot Hc will come in the start-middle of summer. Best wishes :DDDD

8. what u expected...when activision bought blizz...anyway in mop ewan every class is 2 button class. U can make 2 macros with super duper macro and faceroll everything, in pvp a bit harder, more macros, but still... warrior, hunter - 2 macros faceroll classes in mop. Pffff.. I ewan dont wanna to see whats going on in legion. Saw somthing, that game is going easer way and everything is simplier then before.. dafuq blizz ? And back to topic - Tot Hc will come in the start-middle of summer. Best wishes :DDDD
    that's becuase you are a filthy casual :D

9. what u expected...when activision bought blizz...anyway in mop ewan every class is 2 button class. U can make 2 macros with super duper macro and faceroll everything, in pvp a bit harder, more macros, but still... warrior, hunter - 2 macros faceroll classes in mop. Pffff.. I ewan dont wanna to see whats going on in legion. Saw somthing, that game is going easer way and everything is simplier then before.. dafuq blizz ? And back to topic - Tot Hc will come in the start-middle of summer. Best wishes :DDDD
    How do you fill multiple dps/healing abilities in 1 macro if it's literally not allowed by the game's system? And then we also need the cc abilities for PvP, our offensive and defensive CD's, etc.
    Just because you know how to press only 2 buttons doesn't mean everyone else does. Learn to play the game, please.
    Edited: April 9, 2016

10. I dont know for you but with my rogue in mop i use 19 butons :D. I like it.

First ... 345