1. 1. A rose by any other name is still a rose;
    2. Not even sure what point you're trying to make;
    3. Then don't act like it;
    4. It makes us a great server with priorities, when some of the fixes and features we implemented aren't found elsewhere. But I invite you to create your own better server with this population, three expansions, with one catastrophic event in the middle, in less time.

2. 3) It's not rude. It's truth.
    4) We all want to get more updates but I believe if they will script everything they will update. You think they are hidding scripted ToT HC and SoO, and watching how people whine? You need to be more patient.
    Erm no, you see the problem is not the delay on Tot hc, it's that there is lack of info, thats why i answered on ETAs, personaly i dont want ETAs i would prefer info about how its going, not spaming on forums Very soon/Soon™ etc. And even if this isn't possible due to work they have to do i would accept some info about whats new after the update, for example if you check changelogs the last one is on 2 april and before that on february, do you see anything about 4/4 items? It was ninja fix on stats (AKA now it gives more stats). And last but not least when things that they used to work (for example durumu force of will/lei trink procs etc) now they dont work. If you think that all of that dont have impact on Warmane think of that Mop used to be 2 full servers with people donating etc, now its one server with 2,4-2,5k players at peak time.

3. It's not about delay? I could have sworn you said "even without giving ETA it's been 1 year since you released tot normal..so pls we need another "Excuse""? Call me skeptical, but that doesn't sounds like "we haven't had information for one year," which would fit you (now) saying it's about information. Information or lack of it is a whole different subject and not what people here are complaining about, which I addressed.

4. Boo-the ****ing-hoo, bekaq stop QQing and giving mindless arguments. EVEN if you do manage to give some good arguments that we haven't heard before, ETAs are ETAs and you won't change ****. Deal with it.

P.S.: Obnoxious how's Vengeance (the tank passive) fixing going? :D

5. It's not about delay? I could have sworn you said "even without giving ETA it's been 1 year since you released tot normal..so pls we need another "Excuse""? Call me skeptical, but that doesn't sounds like "we haven't had information for one year," which would fit you (now) saying it's about information. Information or lack of it is a whole different subject and not what people here are complaining about, which I addressed.
    Yes i said that,cause it's one year of "Soon™ excuse.

6. wait what 4/4 upgrade works now?

7. P.S.: Obnoxious how's Vengeance (the tank passive) fixing going? :D
    No idea, I don't have direct contact with the Developer team. You can try sending a PM to one of our Community Managers, though.

8. Erm no, you see the problem is not the delay on Tot hc, it's that there is lack of info, thats why i answered on ETAs, personaly i dont want ETAs i would prefer info about how its going, not spaming on forums Very soon/Soon™ etc. And even if this isn't possible due to work they have to do i would accept some info about whats new after the update, for example if you check changelogs the last one is on 2 april and before that on february, do you see anything about 4/4 items? It was ninja fix on stats (AKA now it gives more stats). And last but not least when things that they used to work (for example durumu force of will/lei trink procs etc) now they dont work. If you think that all of that dont have impact on Warmane think of that Mop used to be 2 full servers with people donating etc, now its one server with 2,4-2,5k players at peak time.
    The problem is you got addicted to World of Warcraft , if you want to play and have the right to complain about the servers , go play Retail. At Retail you ''pay'' every month for the maintenance on the servers and fixes / patches delivered by the host. Because you ''pay'' you have the right to complain and even blame them for selling bad services to the customer. Here on warmane its called donations , donations is a way to thank the host for his hospitality not to claim your right to complain because you donated. Beside Warmane is so kind to reward you with coins aka you can even buy stuff. Now the ninja fixes... whats the point by giving out a changelog for every damn fix which can break something else thats not yet discovered? In other words they fix 1 bug and create 2 other bugs ? Estimated time of arrival aka ETA , its a Estimated date , which can be 1-2-3weeks or even months delayed due some problems that can occur when the date gets closer. Do you think the developers are sitting behind the screen 30hours a day fixing bugs ? I dont know whats your schedule beside playing video games 24/7 but some people got a social life aswell. And talking about' '' small fixes '' that can be done quickly , try to make a simple calculator in visual basic and we will talk again.

9. The problem is you got addicted to World of Warcraft , if you want to play and have the right to complain about the servers , go play Retail. At Retail you ''pay'' every month for the maintenance on the servers and fixes / patches delivered by the host. Because you ''pay'' you have the right to complain and even blame them for selling bad services to the customer. Here on warmane its called donations , donations is a way to thank the host for his hospitality not to claim your right to complain because you donated. Beside Warmane is so kind to reward you with coins aka you can even buy stuff. Now the ninja fixes... whats the point by giving out a changelog for every damn fix which can break something else thats not yet discovered? In other words they fix 1 bug and create 2 other bugs ? Estimated time of arrival aka ETA , its a Estimated date , which can be 1-2-3weeks or even months delayed due some problems that can occur when the date gets closer. Do you think the developers are sitting behind the screen 30hours a day fixing bugs ? I dont know whats your schedule beside playing video games 24/7 but some people got a social life aswell. And talking about' '' small fixes '' that can be done quickly , try to make a simple calculator in visual basic and we will talk again.
    And you fingure it out from what i wrote? Gj on you are you done now?

10. Well I was the one defending them for delays but this is just too much. We do know what eta means, but do you realize that you announced tot hc sep/oct, and yet we are immature? People are leaving and I doubt that you have even those 2.5k peak time, and no need to be surprised, when was the last time a raid boss was fixed? But that all makes no difference, you reap what you planted.

11. Now you can day by day find more bugs...
    After last "update" with anti-cheat system problems are some raids bugged like Tsulong in Toes and we are still waiting for fix 3rd boss in MSV which reset in 30% of his hp

12. The problem is you got addicted to World of Warcraft , if you want to play and have the right to complain about the servers , go play Retail. At Retail you ''pay'' every month for the maintenance on the servers and fixes / patches delivered by the host. Because you ''pay'' you have the right to complain and even blame them for selling bad services to the customer. Here on warmane its called donations , donations is a way to thank the host for his hospitality not to claim your right to complain because you donated. Beside Warmane is so kind to reward you with coins aka you can even buy stuff. Now the ninja fixes... whats the point by giving out a changelog for every damn fix which can break something else thats not yet discovered? In other words they fix 1 bug and create 2 other bugs ? Estimated time of arrival aka ETA , its a Estimated date , which can be 1-2-3weeks or even months delayed due some problems that can occur when the date gets closer. Do you think the developers are sitting behind the screen 30hours a day fixing bugs ? I dont know whats your schedule beside playing video games 24/7 but some people got a social life aswell. And talking about' '' small fixes '' that can be done quickly , try to make a simple calculator in visual basic and we will talk again.
    Things is retail sucks now, wait for legion when most classes will have less than 10 keybinds. No thanks. Bought WoD on its 75% sales, huge mistake. Death of wow comes with legion
    Ps : Sub rogue have a 2 button rotation. DH have 2 button rotation , even 1 if you talent that way ! This is where blizz is taking this game and i refuse to pay any ****ing cent for them.

13. Things is retail sucks now, wait for legion when most classes will have less than 10 keybinds. No thanks. Bought WoD on its 75% sales, huge mistake. Death of wow comes with legion
    Ps : Sub rogue have a 2 button rotation. DH have 2 button rotation , even 1 if you talent that way ! This is where blizz is taking this game and i refuse to pay any ****ing cent for them.
    i played mop retail, andi actually played mop here for a year and went back to wod now again since the warmane mop is unplayable and its a blast...not sure if its because game is actually working and balanced or the mechanics are fun too....i am a die hard mop guy, its my fav expansion but actually really loving wod in its curent state for pvp

14. i played mop retail, andi actually played mop here for a year and went back to wod now again since the warmane mop is unplayable and its a blast...not sure if its because game is actually working and balanced or the mechanics are fun too....i am a die hard mop guy, its my fav expansion but actually really loving wod in its curent state for pvp
    Just think about warriors , having to use whirlwind as a rage spender because theres none really.
    The ability prune in WoD forced players to quit, alongside having no content, but ability prune was the icing on the cake. Lots of potential skill to diferentiate urself from others its gone in WoD FORWARDS . I miss bala druid Nelf , shadowmeld, prowl, pounce, and go back to moonkin and wreck.
    Legion, i guess its the death of wow , if blizz are that incompetent to have the same dev team that worked for wod, to also work for legion

Just search on youtube , preach gaming since hes the most popular and i like the guy , " a look at " insert class . Watch the action bar. I highly suggest you to look at demon hunter dps , he's so dissapointed. This is the direction Blizz is going to
    Baseline spells were put into talents , and artifact weapon comes with 1-2 active, rest passives. Another pruning.
    Just think about it , you can't make the game simpler than that . The only way to make it more simpler is the remove the ARENA PILLARS and give every class 3 buttons .
    Light attack
    Medium attack
    Heavy attack
    WoD is the worst xpac , nuff said. even warmane took it as a joke xpac, they've even chosen it for april 1st ... so... that says everything.
    Biggest sub loss in WoW's history. Following with legion. The only save is the movie that will be released , ppl will be attracted to it and play the game, but a MMO requires to have difficulty and legion has none. Maybe ppl over 70 years old will like playing legion

Oh, and i feel sorry that i bought wod on 75% discount back in december or w/e. I maintained the sub for 2 months farming cata raids and buying wow tokens. Not worth it anyway
    Edited: April 7, 2016

15. but a MMO requires to have difficulty and legion has none.
    Which expansion do you find to be the most difficult? Just wondering.

First ... 2345 Last