1. Stealth Nerfs to farming on Lordaeron?.

So obviously the respawn timers on minerals / Herbs are set to very low compared to retail and outlands non existant. But now seems Respawn timer on mobs namely northrend mobs set to high...Noticed it when packs of mobs take around 4-5 minutes to respawn....Is there any tracker that says when you nerf respawn rates or are they always going to be random / stealth?. High pop coupled with long respawn timer on regular mobs is ridiclous there isn't any mobs to farm....

2. Yuup. They completely removed EXP from Highland mustangs a month ago.

Once hundreds of hardcore people got 80 ridiculously fast off AoE leveling, they made it much harder for the late comers.

3. Yuup. They completely removed EXP from Highland mustangs a month ago.

Once hundreds of hardcore people got 80 ridiculously fast off AoE leveling, they made it much harder for the late comers.
    as if lvling is hard lol...pretty much no bugged quests and jsut a few people doing the same quests...

4. as if lvling is hard lol...pretty much no bugged quests and jsut a few people doing the same quests...
    Uh lol. I got 2 characters from 72-79 off Highlands mustangs alone. Questing didn't even come close the exp gains. 20k per pull, every 1-2min. No travel time, no waiting around.

Don't speak about things you have no clue about, early launch questing was a nightmare.

5. Uh lol. I got 2 characters from 72-79 off Highlands mustangs alone. Questing didn't even come close the exp gains. 20k per pull, every 1-2min. No travel time, no waiting around.

Don't speak about things you have no clue about, early launch questing was a nightmare.
    Those first 80's aoed 60 - 69 - zangar fish 20k a pull 70-80 - mustangs / cos skeletons / spiders in azjol etc. Its ok those are fixed although i didn't get any of that. But im just asking about this longer respawn timers on known lvl 80 farming spots.

6. I think it's wonderful they can rush in and nerf mob respawns/exp, but we still don't have a fix for Fel Iron ore, lol. I love ya Warmane, but come on....Fix Fel Iron already, please. ><

7. I think it's wonderful they can rush in and nerf mob respawns/exp, but we still don't have a fix for Fel Iron ore, lol. I love ya Warmane, but come on....Fix Fel Iron already, please. ><
    For real this long respawn nerf happened 3 days ago. Noticed the wildlife outside Azjol Nerub takes ages to spawn making it worthless to farm cause it just drops scraps, wintergrasp fire ele nobody really out there anymore cause the spawn timer takes to long, water elementals in borean tundra under bridge to dragonblight used to drop crystallized water now just a ton of grey vendor crap, could list more but you get the point this nerf is lame especially with so many people on server waiting for spawns now people are in those spots alt tabbed waiting for repops ....

8. Uh lol. I got 2 characters from 72-79 off Highlands mustangs alone. Questing didn't even come close the exp gains. 20k per pull, every 1-2min. No travel time, no waiting around.

Is early launch now? No, wotlk is out for several months so you shouldn't really speak. That you had bugged mobs at launch was acceptable since quests were bugged or there were tons of people doing them. Now it's not the case.

9. Yeah spawns seems waaaay off atm..

Dailies is a pain to complete because of the long spawn times. Please reconsider this change Warmane.