1. lemme tell u a secret - no one (not even braindead one) wants to play on high populated server if it lags as shiet. wow servers ( both private and retail) aint supposed to handle such population. thats why blizz implemented that cross-realm stuff. 90% of posters in this thread expect some "ideal" server, i even dunno why. what the point to have fixed quests when damn game will lag af? so atm i cant really say that merging will bring some life into pvp-scene (pvp is all i carebout now, not giving a sinle fuk about pve. im extremely bored of it). just look at lord, just try to play some arena games - even if in game tooltip shows 50ms for me - in fact there is so much lag, tha game is unplayable at any competitve lvl. i dont want to see such shiet neither on dw or rag.
    Proterean said it correctly: "The amount of players here without a single clue about what's happening talking like they're behind the wheel of this ship is incredible." You like to spread false information obviously. DW and Ragna combined population never reaches even 8k. Max i have seen is 7.6k on Sunday night. Lordaeron lags badly only on population 9.5-10k and even then it's not that bad, it depends on the internet connection and location, i almost get no lag. So the merged server would need a rise of 2k players online on Sunday night to start lagging. Even if that happened it wouldn't be too bad since it's only a few hours period.

2. Proterean said it correctly: "The amount of players here without a single clue about what's happening talking like they're behind the wheel of this ship is incredible." You like to spread false information obviously. DW and Ragna combined population never reaches even 8k. Max i have seen is 7.6k on Sunday night. Lordaeron lags badly only on population 9.5-10k and even then it's not that bad, it depends on the internet connection and location, i almost get no lag. So the merged server would need a rise of 2k players online on Sunday night to start lagging. Even if that happened it wouldn't be too bad since it's only a few hours period.
    as i've just seen that this acc of yours was made in 2016, i must assume that u have no clue about populations of those 2 realms. since i play here almost from the start, i can assure you, that populations of dw or rag always were bigger than x1 realm had (old lord, and as someone who have a clue, not u, sorry, can predict that this new lord will have srs population drop right after dw/rag will get new core). so plz, before posting some shiet, about which u dont even know a thing, get more info first plz

3. Lordaeron's core is a revised and thoroughly updated iteration of Trinity Core. It's vastly different from the old Trinity Core framework upon which Ragnaros/Deathwing were based and developed. The general quality of Lordaeron is in a different league from that of Ragnaros and Deathwing. They really don't even begin to be comparable; most players will probably feel the difference immediately. Mob LoS is non-existent on Deathwing and path-finding is downright dismal - these are close to flawless on Lordaeron. The state of questing is likewise simply superb by contrast. A lot of the critical class bugs that significantly alter what classes you'd bring to a raid, like wolf pets serving as big-time melee DPS buffers, Demo Lock and Ele Shaman spellpower buffs stacking, etc, are largely all completely fixed, as are several other class bugs that greatly affect gameplay. It's not perfect for the time being, but for the most part it's a massive cut above what we have on Ragnaros/Deathwing right now.

Every Northrend dungeon actually works (and fantastically, I might add). Right now when you queue into an RDF on Deathwing, there's a good chance you're gonna run into a bugged instance (Occulus, UP, ToC), and end up having to re-make the group to get your dungeon rewards at the end.
    Don't want to derail the thread, but I've wondered this before: Why does'nt molten/warmane just keep trinity core updated with the github repository of which they started (years ago) and most likeley forked. If you build trinity core 3.3.5 now as is, with not a single letter altered in the repo you will have alot of things that are already working much better than on ragnaros today, and that is just out of the box.

Molten has me believing that they have dev's on FTE payroll, yet alot of work is already avaiabable at github ?

You seemed knowledgable on the topic so I tought i'd ask your opinion.

4. Significant modifications to accomodate 10,000 players without it being useless due to permalags/crashes.

5. Don't want to derail the thread, but I've wondered this before: Why does'nt molten/warmane just keep trinity core updated with the github repository of which they started (years ago) and most likeley forked. If you build trinity core 3.3.5 now as is, with not a single letter altered in the repo you will have alot of things that are already working much better than on ragnaros today, and that is just out of the box.

Molten has me believing that they have dev's on FTE payroll, yet alot of work is already avaiabable at github ?

You seemed knowledgable on the topic so I tought i'd ask your opinion.
    It's because the open source TrinityCore is not nearly as stable as you'd think. It also has less working if you try the current fork.
    Source: I maintain my own fork for testing and personal use.

6. as i've just seen that this acc of yours was made in 2016, i must assume that u have no clue about populations of those 2 realms. since i play here almost from the start, i can assure you, that populations of dw or rag always were bigger than x1 realm had (old lord, and as someone who have a clue, not u, sorry, can predict that this new lord will have srs population drop right after dw/rag will get new core). so plz, before posting some shiet, about which u dont even know a thing, get more info first plz
    Since when do forum accs have anything to do with how much someone played? I've been playing for 3 years but that account was banned on the forum, so i do know **** i'm talking about. And what does pre-moltdown populations have to do with things now? A lot of players on current Lord aren't from this comunity but came from other servers when Lord was opened. Things change and a lot of people want to play on a server that's a bit less p2w (Lord), so i predict that there will be some increase in player numbers on the merged server but it won't hit 10k. And Lord pre-moltdown was waaaay different than the current one. So i'll quote you so you can learn from your own words: "plz, before posting some ****, about which u dont even know a thing, get more info first plz".

7. Why dont you report them propery and clear the server?
    There are actually multiple reasons why I don't bother reporting scripters on Ragnaros/Deathwing. One of the reasons is that it just simply takes too much effort to record a clip and upload it to youtube or turn my stream on and lag myself as a result. Bigger reason is simply the fact that I never had any problems winning scripters on Ragnaros/Deathwing and reporting them would just mean one less player playing arenas, making the ladder even more dead. Basic scripts in the hands of bad or decent players just make the players play even worse. For example UA scripting warrior never using his OP for damage in hopes of getting UA on you and you just end up outhealing him with holy shock. Kickbotting dk insta kicking your mana burn everytime making you able to free cast heals all game. Bad scripters usually start ascending into a quadruplic potato bags as they lose all their situational awarness as they play.

8. Since when do forum accs have anything to do with how much someone played? I've been playing for 3 years but that account was banned on the forum, so i do know shiet i'm talking about. And what does pre-moltdown populations have to do with things now? A lot of players on current Lord aren't from this comunity but came from other servers when Lord was opened. Things change and a lot of people want to play on a server that's a bit less p2w (Lord), so i predict that there will be some increase in player numbers on the merged server but it won't hit 10k. And Lord pre-moltdown was waaaay different than the current one. So i'll quote you so you can learn from your own words: "plz, before posting some shiet, about which u dont even know a thing, get more info first plz".
    because 40% of current lord population are players from dw\rag. so ye, u definitely dont have any clue about whats happening

9. There are actually multiple reasons why I don't bother reporting scripters on Ragnaros/Deathwing. One of the reasons is that it just simply takes too much effort to record a clip and upload it to youtube or turn my stream on and lag myself as a result. Bigger reason is simply the fact that I never had any problems winning scripters on Ragnaros/Deathwing and reporting them would just mean one less player playing arenas, making the ladder even more dead. Basic scripts in the hands of bad or decent players just make the players play even worse. For example UA scripting warrior never using his OP for damage in hopes of getting UA on you and you just end up outhealing him with holy shock. Kickbotting dk insta kicking your mana burn everytime making you able to free cast heals all game. Bad scripters usually start ascending into a quadruplic potato bags as they lose all their situational awarness as they play.
    This basically, reporting them isn't even 100% effective. I only report people that leave in the prep room because that's annoying when on the other hand majority of the scripters are just free points and actually don't even make the arena any harder.

The obvious answer for why you dont report is that the guys you should report could be able to report you for something you did in the past, or still doing. (not accusing you, but the logic says it)
    No, this is not the reason. The only reason is what Soumi just wrote.
    P.S. I'm not doing anything except queing.

10. because 40% of current lord population are players from dw\rag. so ye, u definitely dont have any clue about whats happening
    And they're all going to come back? Kek. That shows how little clue you have about the effort it takes to level and gear a char on Lord. It takes 5-6 days of /played just to level to 80. And you think they're going to abandon those toons? Merge is long time away and by the time it comes people are going to get even more attached to their chars. But there's no point in me trying to get that stuff through your thick head, you'll get to see for yourself in few months.

11. And they're all going to come back? Kek. That shows how little clue you have about the effort it takes to level and gear a char on Lord. It takes 5-6 days of /played just to level to 80. And you think they're going to abandon those toons? Merge is long time away and by the time it comes people are going to get even more attached to their chars. But there's no point in me trying to get that stuff through your thick head, you'll get to see for yourself in few months.
    effort to lvl? ahahahah stop plz. for those who have geared chars on dw/rag there is absolutely no reason to stay after merge.
    why the fuk they should abandon full bis chars to play chars in 213 ilvl gear? fuking nonsence. amount of real hardcore playeres who play there for challenge is minimal. once dw/rag will get new core almost every non-hardcore player will transfer back. as for u - go yolo grind ur quests and mobs, in a realm with broken pvp, enjoy it, while sitting in 2h que kek
    Edited: February 9, 2016

12. There is absolutely no reason NOT to merge dw and ragn. Dw and ragn combined barely have 7k people online during peak times. Also Lordaeron seems to have gotten performance updates recently, since I don't really feel any lag during peak times there. Not merging the two realms isn't even up to being a valid discussion in my opinion.
    #MergeDWnRagn2016
    Thats right buters

13. yes been rank 1 in 3s 5 times now and played in tournaments. I for sure didn't know that 1500 mmr was the starter rating, eventho thats why you refer bad players by ''1500 mmr player'' aka rookies, aka bad player
    nice logic
    Are u still bragging with this on every topic? Thats not for bragging, when u cant push more than 2100 on AT, when pvp is completely dead there. "And played in tournaments" such as WIT where u didnt win even 1 time AT team? Thats not for bragging aswell, u pathetic trash. U are the best example of 1500 mmr player. It's really funny how u are acting tough on every topic, like u are rly good and knows everything, jk u are not even average player and u dont have a clue about this game.

And on topic - ofc dw and ragna should be merged. I gave this idea before few months. Now we have 2 dead realms, and after merge we will have 1 alive realm, pve and pvp wise. Soumi/Sumic and other deathwing "stars" dont want merge cuz that means more teams in que, more competition etc, and as we saw many times they dont like competition. They rly like to get r1 without competion, thats why all their titles are worhtless as fvck.
    Edited: February 10, 2016

14. Are u still bragging with this on every topic? Thats not for bragging, when u cant push more than 2100 on AT, when pvp is completely dead there. "And played in tournaments" such as WIT where u didnt win even 1 time AT team? Thats not for bragging aswell, u pathetic trash. U are the best example of 1500 mmr player. It's really funny how u are acting tough on every topic, like u are rly good and knows everything, jk u are not even average player and u dont have a clue about this game.
    LOL that rage. Do me next, but wait until I get some cheese to go with that whine.

15. LOL that rage. Do me next, I always get a kick out of pure whine.
    Who is speaking with u? Thats not rage, thats pure truth. It's rly annoying to see on every topic how noob sumic is acting tough and speaking like he knows what he is talking about.

First ... 3456 Last