1. .
    Ehhh... No, a rank1 player doesn't have more knowledge than someone with 1500 MMR. We could be talking about someone who hasn't played arenas at all with that character or even someone who just came to Warmane...
    what in the living **** are you even talking about lmfao. By 1500 mmr players i'm talking about general bad players, doesn't have to be a character you havn't played arena with wtf?
    And a rank 1 player does have insanely more knowledge since he knows majority of the players in and out lmfao, personality etc.

2. oh im sorry i have to stoop to your level to get you to see things.

first off you imbecile i agreed with everything else you said.

secondly its the same crap core no matter how you look at it. 928391273896128736 bugs. please son. you know what my point was. "fresh" as in opportunities to make it work smoother than this current core which has a ton of modifications to it over the years. if i have to tiptoe through the tulips with ya to get you to see that its not worth my time.

specially since you decided arguing with yourself was a good idea i guess...

Magnos was mixed with TC. what do you think they are doing now with this TC? modding it to try to get it in line with retail correct? safe to say they are both pretty damn bugged right now. id still take rag/dw current core over this new core until more fixes arrive.

for the record i never said anything about client side or server side. so i guess that got thrown into my mouth. same **** different day with you people.

anyways the merge is still dumb and i have yet to see 1 real good argument for it.
    You literally spent a whole post to say that you said it wasn't the same core at all, even though you never said that, then you proceed to say:
    secondly its the same crap core no matter how you look at it.
    No, it isn't.
    928391273896128736 bugs.
    What does it have to do with the topic? Unless you're implying that the amount of bugs this core has makes it the same as the previous core because of the amount of bugs, then you're quite wrong if that would be the case.

you know what my point was. "fresh" as in opportunities to make it work smoother than this current core which has a ton of modifications to it over the years. if i have to tiptoe through the tulips with ya to get you to see that its not worth my time.
    So is my time that I spent to try to explain to you why these cores aren't the same, you agree with me but then you proceed to say it's the same. "Fresh" isn't the correct word, don't you think "Working" would be a rather better word to explain yourself.

for the record i never said anything about client side or server side. so i guess that got thrown into my mouth. same **** different day with you people.
    For the record, I didn't either. You just threw **** into my mount, I guess all that sugar you get from your other posts has gone into your blood.

I'll quote myself:
    Now on regards of that "lag".
    I meant it on a server-side, and had to agree with you on a client-side. As I've said, I'll try to explain myself better.
    More players server-side won't mean more lag, it actually isn't called lag but performance issues. That's why this core has been developed to focus on a massive scale, so that way it can hold a big amount of players.
    What I meant on a client-side, that's when I agreed with you, it's because of the amount of people on a same location might bring you performance issues.
    *Bold words just to make emphasis*

what in the living **** are you even talking about lmfao. By 1500 mmr players i'm talking about general bad players, doesn't have to be a character you havn't played arena with wtf?
    And a rank 1 player does have insanely more knowledge since he knows majority of the players in and out lmfao, personality etc.
    A 1500 MMR player can be a character you haven't played arena with, that's because the default MMR is 1500. You just proven to not know something so basic.

I'll save this one for later:
    What the hell did you just say... Do you even realize what you just said? If english isn't your native language, or you're not comfortable with it, I guess you should stay away of discussions made in that/this language. Even though, I don't think that's the reason behind what you just said...
    Edited: February 7, 2016

3. A 1500 MMR player can be a character you haven't played arena with, that's because the default MMR is 1500. You just proven to not know something so basic.
    A mmr 1500 player is in PvP terms a rookie, they could be 2k but still be referd as 1500 MMR players because they're bad/rookies.
    So pls.

And yes, I do realize what I said. A top/rank1 player, who plays arena actively and stays social (in the matters of arena and other players) has better connection, knows more about the players than the actual GM's, actually know who's scripting, who's playing fair, who would break the rules and take the risk. I could tell you in and out of every single player who has gotten rank 1, all the players who have gotten rank 1 legit, players that you could see wintrading/cheating, players that actually cheat, players that bought titles, the players that have been banned unfairly, people that DDOS, so please don't come to me with that **** ''you already lack the basic knowledge''.
    I'm sorry that everything has to be explained in detail for you.
    Edited: February 7, 2016

4. A mmr 1500 player is in PvP terms a rookie, they could be 2k but still be referd as 1500 MMR players because they're bad/rookies.
    So pls.

And yes, I do realize what I said. A top/rank1 player, who plays arena actively and stays social (in the matters of arena and other players) has better connection, knows more about the players than the actual GM's, actually know who's scripting, who's playing fair, who would break the rules and take the risk. I could tell you in and out of every single player who has gotten rank 1, all the players who have gotten rank 1 legit, players that you could see wintrading/cheating, players that actually cheat, players that bought titles, the players that have been banned unfairly, people that DDOS, so please don't come to me with that **** ''you already lack the basic knowledge''.
    I'm sorry that everything has to be explained in detail for you.
    First of all, you've told me about "potatoes" which you meant as "carrots", it's a quite weird analogy but that's how I feel. Those 2 are different concepts that you tried to sell me as a what you belive is.

Now let's talk about what matters, what ensures me/us that such "Rank 1 Player" isn't lying, won't lie and haven't ever lied.

please don't come to me with that **** ''you already lack the basic knowledge''.
    You didn't know that, and you're in denial. Get your **** together, you're spitting non-sense.

Edit: typo.

5. You didn't know that, and you're in denial. Get your **** together, you're spitting non-sense.
    yes been rank 1 in 3s 5 times now and played in tournaments. I for sure didn't know that 1500 mmr was the starter rating, eventho thats why you refer bad players by ''1500 mmr player'' aka rookies, aka bad player
    nice logic

6. The merge means also means the core. One cannot be done without another as Lordaeron's core is the one that has the performance optimizations that allow the amount of players to be so high and it can easily handle Ragnaros/Deathwing population.

The amount of players here without a single clue about what's happening talking like they're behind the wheel of this ship is incredible. If you don't know something, ask nicely.

We are definitely planning the merge and hopefully very soon, we have a time-frame but we'll not post it just yet until we're absolutely sure. The update and merge should be a 'spectacular' change in quality of life for Ragnaros and Deathwing players and we, all, should be looking forward to it.

7. oh im sorry i have to stoop to your level to get you to see things.

first off you imbecile i agreed with everything else you said.

please son. if i have to tiptoe through the tulips with ya to get you to see that its not worth my time.

specially since you decided arguing with yourself was a good idea i guess...

anyways the merge is still dumb and i have yet to see 1 real good argument for it.
    One day you'll realize that you aren't actually a dyslexic 13 year old and start talking like the adult you're meant to be.

We are definitely planning the merge and hopefully very soon, we have a time-frame but we'll not post it just yet until we're absolutely sure. The update and merge should be a 'spectacular' change in quality of life for Ragnaros and Deathwing players and we, all, should be looking forward to it.
    Do people's opinions matter?

8. The merge means also means the core. One cannot be done without another as Lordaeron's core is the one that has the performance optimizations that allow the amount of players to be so high and it can easily handle Ragnaros/Deathwing population.

The amount of players here without a single clue about what's happening talking like they're behind the wheel of this ship is incredible. If you don't know something, ask nicely.

Well said :)

9. The update and merge should be a 'spectacular' change in quality of life for Ragnaros and Deathwing players and we, all, should be looking forward to it.
    Update, yes. I do agree there. Merge, that is something that you and I disagree on. And I think it's pretty clear that I'm not the only one. The trolling and smack talk in this thread is pretty evident of one of my points. Whatever I guess. Just keep in mind, while you and others may find it "spectacular"; for others, it is a reason to quit playing here entirely.

10. Update, yes. I do agree there. Merge, that is something that you and I disagree on. And I think it's pretty clear that I'm not the only one. The trolling and smack talk in this thread is pretty evident of one of my points. Whatever I guess. Just keep in mind, while you and others may find it "spectacular"; for others, it is a reason to quit playing here entirely.
    I still think a merge is the most beneficial move considering the state of the two servers currently. Activity prevails over quarrels about char/guild names and some achievements(if they can't be sorted out with a system). After all, who doesn't want to play on a server that is more populated? It is a good enhancement for both the pvp and pve scene.

11. I still think a merge is the most beneficial move considering the state of the two servers currently. Activity prevails over quarrels about char/guild names and some achievements(if they can't be sorted out with a system). After all, who doesn't want to play on a server that is more populated? It is a good enhancement for both the pvp and pve scene.
    lemme tell u a secret - no one (not even braindead one) wants to play on high populated server if it lags as shiet. wow servers ( both private and retail) aint supposed to handle such population. thats why blizz implemented that cross-realm stuff. 90% of posters in this thread expect some "ideal" server, i even dunno why. what the point to have fixed quests when damn game will lag af? so atm i cant really say that merging will bring some life into pvp-scene (pvp is all i carebout now, not giving a sinle fuk about pve. im extremely bored of it). just look at lord, just try to play some arena games - even if in game tooltip shows 50ms for me - in fact there is so much lag, tha game is unplayable at any competitve lvl. i dont want to see such shiet neither on dw or rag.

12. that merge is the only reason I came back here... couldn't care less about pvp tho

13. just look at lord, just try to play some arena games - even if in game tooltip shows 50ms for me - in fact there is so much lag, tha game is unplayable at any competitve lvl. i dont want to see such shiet neither on dw or rag.
    Did you play recently? I just started arenas a week ago or so and I don't feel any delay with 10k people online. It feels exactly like dw and ragn spell delay wise. Only problem with the lordaeron core is that the arena mmr system is just plain awful. People who think dw/ragn mmr system is bad, should be extremely thankful that they have even that. Lordaeron basically has the trinity core default mmr system. Mmr search range does not expand during time intervals. Instead it just allows you to face teams within your mmr range untill you have been 10 minutes in queue. After 10 minutes in queue you will be matched up with the next team who joins the queue.

14. Let's be realistics.
    Around Pservers has always been hacks/script domination overall.
    It all works around "who got more friends" and so on, i would just remind that Zedar himself which got several times Glad/R1, has been banned for script time ago.
    Serenity and Tyga which have been considered top players long time ago are/were banned.
    There are so many players on DW and Ragnaros that have been banned for 10days for hacks and scripts,thats what Warmane is failing at.
    They should have been perma IP/account ban those scripters/hackers, because there is anything to proove that they are not doing it again, in some a bit harder to track way.
    But as we're a Pserver, seems like "permanent ban" do not even exist,except for completly crazy things, like i've seen 30days ban for ninja, while 10days or less for flyhack/scripting...lol. So the same hackers/scripts just log on another char and keep doing it.
    Scripts and Hacks are just a reality on the Pservers, more then on retail,and especially with an old expansion like WOTLK, people got the chance to get those hacks/scripts easier then before, just surf on the internet a while and you can get easy Range Hack,Kickbot or GDC hack..
    Sumic correctly says that after you play a while at high ratings, you can start track the wintraders/scripters/hackers but...How does it works? Let me take a random example.
    Let's say that (all the names im gonna state, are just random names except Sumic)
    Sumic plays 3s with X guy
    get Rank1 3s with that guy which he can notice he is hacking, but he still plays with him because he want rank1
    the season after Sumic decide to play with someone else
    face X and even if he knows he is hacking, he wont report as it would make him look like he got that Rank1 title by playng with an hackers, or simply because X knows something weird about him also.
    X still plays.
    (Stating your name simply as im answering to you)
    The point im tryng to show is that is the same as the Wintrade reports for example last season, each team reporting eachother for wintrading.
    But when it comes to scripts/hacks between the top pvp players here, is the opposite, noone report anyone because is a big circle, "you dont report me, i dont report you" especially here on DW/Ragnaros, where the R1 titles are being distributed by the same people each season, otherwise we would have around 80/90% of those top players being perm banned, but in the same second as those top loose by someone else, they make team and find a way for report/ban or simply beat him.
    Sumic, you said that you know who hacks, who script, who wintrade and who not.
    Why dont you report them propery and clear the server? People like you are actually making the server getting worst, as they "know" but they dont do anything for solve it.
    The obvious answer for why you dont report is that the guys you should report could be able to report you for something you did in the past, or still doing. (not accusing you, but the logic says it)
    The only situations where i can see some of them report, is when they loose by an unknown player or when a team which isnt of the crew is close to be the rank1 of that season.
    Since 5 seasons or more , the "top pvp players" are exactly the same people, facing eachother on different comps, so the only people which are able to report an "hacker/scripter" are the same guys that are facing him over and over. Several guys which are on "top ranks" are so obvious that are using something weird, but still noone reporting them.
    You can be a 1500 experience player, but you can notice when someone script, you can be 1500 rated player, but still be able to track when someone have more range then you or UA every single cast.
    Basically you can be a friend of the hacker, do not report him at all, and he wont be tracked at all.
    There isnt any way to have an equal point of view, as in any possible ways, there will be 2 weights and 2 measures, if you have your friends on your side, or not.
    Untill there will be a system that allows the staff to track Scripters/Hackers automatically we wont have anything close to competition.
    The same reason why those multi-rank1 players on Deathwing/Ragnaros do not bother in play serious on AT, as they can be tracked way easier by people which higher experience then 99% of DW/Ragnaros, so they prefer farm pve players or players with no high experience at all.
    Maybe the merge will allow the new server to have more competitors, so there will be more top players facing eachother and MAYBE there will be control by the staff, but i doubt it.
    Im so much worried of how many scripters/hackers will be around the new realm, if Warmane staff doesnt find a way to track them except if someone manually report in a proper way.
    We're in a way too old online game, the hacker/scripter situation can just go worst.
    A small solution would be add the replay on DW/Ragna same as on Blackrock, so the majority wont risk in being banned MAYBE. But i bet there will be the bull**** about "We're blizzlike" lol.

15. The same reason why those multi-rank1 players on Deathwing/Ragnaros do not bother in play serious on AT, as they can be tracked way easier by people which higher experience then 99% of DW/Ragnaros,

Top players do play on blackrock also but mainly yoloq for fun, i myself dont play 3's on br cuz i find it really boring. Boring meta, boring comps.
    As for the ragnaros scripting part, from my experience no one is scripting on the top except maybe marty/mystic? and they are AT players.
    On Dw there is a few scripter warriors, can't record on ****ty laptop so rip.

Dont get too hyped for this merge. It might not even happen just like wotlk servers didnt get at core nor cataclysm. Give cross-realm arena and bg a try....

First ... 23456 Last