1. Strand of the Ancient.

Hello, anyone here could tell me/us about how the Strand of the Ancients is working on Lordaeron? Since we/most of us know how ****ty it is working on other two realms, so I am wondering are there any noticable(same?! lol) bugs in it on Lordaeron?

2. Hello, anyone here could tell me/us about how the Strand of the Ancients is working on Lordaeron? Since we/most of us know how ****ty it is working on other two realms, so I am wondering are there any noticable(same?! lol) bugs in it on Lordaeron?
    I think someone mentioned before that Sota won't be open until the release Uldaur.... don't quote me on that though, but i do know for sure that SoTa and IoC are both turned off.

3. I think someone mentioned before that Sota won't be open until the release Uldaur.... don't quote me on that though, but i do know for sure that SoTa and IoC are both turned off.
    I see you aren't used to read the news in the main page of this server...

"LORDAERON UPDATE

February 2, 2016

A new stability record has been reached with 10,000 players and a 4.5 day uptime.

The Strand of the Ancients battleground has been fully implemented and is now open for battle."

To the OP: I think it's working pretty well. I'm just annoyed by roots on tanks (don't know if it's blizzlike, I didn't play this bg on retail).

4. I think someone mentioned before that Sota won't be open until the release Uldaur.... don't quote me on that though, but i do know for sure that SoTa and IoC are both turned off.
    At the time that you posted this, I was actively partaking in SotA. It has been activated as of today afaik

5. There's no damage bonus on demolisher seats? And cannons are working? :D

6. There's no damage bonus on demolisher seats? And cannons are working? :D
    both yes

works way better than Regnaros and Dedwing ones

7. I am not sure but you can slow/root/cyclone demolishers right now and i think that wasnt possible until cataclysm. Again, I AM NOT SURE.

8. I am not sure but you can slow/root/cyclone demolishers right now and i think that wasnt possible until cataclysm. Again, I AM NOT SURE.
    According to the #6 post in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-The-Ancients they weren't slowable and that was only added in Cata.

9. Pretty bad, actually. You can root and slow the demolishers and the funniest thing is that they USED to scale with Gear Score, as they are supposed to. Warmane "fixed" this issue, now its bugged again.

This isn't the first time the server has released something buggy and unfinished and it won't be the last time either

10. Did someone do a SotA today ? Feels like they reverted the server to the previous patch : 90% AV again.
    Edited: February 5, 2016

11. I am not sure but you can slow/root/cyclone demolishers right now and i think that wasnt possible until cataclysm. Again, I AM NOT SURE.
    Druids can root them ,mages can freeze them to the ground and priests/palas cant dispel them so, easy targets

12. Druids can root them ,mages can freeze them to the ground and priests/palas cant dispel them so, easy targets
    Damn, you can't even dispell them? Well that sucks. So, the defending team can just spam slowing effects and there's nothing you can do?

13. Are defender's portals working for anyone? They never take me to the gate that needs defending

14. Are defender's portals working for anyone? They never take me to the gate that needs defending
    Can confirm this. I was using the teleport to get to Yellow but was ported 5cm above my current location to the cannon lol

15. Complete mess of a bg, you dont get teleported when you lose a GY so you have to wait until the enemy team breaks trough or you can ress wth 50% hp next to enemy players :^)

12 Last