1. best healer pvp?why?

hi,
    just wanna see current situation about healers in pvp and later with griveous gear.....i need to see opinion of a Warmane community.....tnx

2. this question... ofc every1 say you best healer class is which you can play best..
    but when you want try with that character later littble bit PvE then try monk or druid because they are stronger right now

3. this question... ofc every1 say you best healer class is which you can play best..
    but when you want try with that character later littble bit PvE then try monk or druid because they are stronger right now
    What about disc priest, r shammy and holy pala? Just wanna know about pvp

4. in my opinion disco priest 1 of best healers right now for rbg..
    i have rsham with which i play PvP sometimes too and its lot of fun with him :D
    i dont saw many hpala in BG so with this i cant help you

5. in my opinion disco priest 1 of best healers right now for rbg..
    i have rsham with which i play PvP sometimes too and its lot of fun with him :D
    i dont saw many hpala in BG so with this i cant help you
    And in 2 vs 2? healer state there?

6. for 2 vs 2 rdudu awesome HoT or monk but as i said best classes is which you can play better cuz all healers are strong in PvP but when you want something special check PvP ladder for 2v2 and pick your best option

7. All healers are good if u know how to play them, I can tell you all of them heal good in bgs but if you wanna do 2vs2 I would go for resto druid/shaman, much more movement.
    Did you play monk, cuz your name sounds familiar ?

8. All healers are good if u know how to play them, I can tell you all of them heal good in bgs but if you wanna do 2vs2 I would go for resto druid/shaman, much more movement.
    Did you play monk, cuz your name sounds familiar ?
    yeah...my nick is Buckolino....just wanted to try new class...have r dudu....dunno should i try disc priest or holy pala for 2 vs 2?

9. yeah...my nick is Buckolino....just wanted to try new class...have r dudu....dunno should i try disc priest or holy pala for 2 vs 2?
    you mean holy priest not disc since holy is the best healing PVP spec for priest in MOP.

10. why is holy best spec for priest?

11. why is holy best spec for priest?
    In 3s, holy is definitely better because disc just doesn't have the healing output needed to keep up with dot cleaves and whatnot.
    Imo disco is easier, while holy has a higher skillcap.
    But if I would be you, go with holy paladin.

12. why is holy best spec for priest?
    disc heals are just too weak.he have good absord but when you face a team with purge or spellsteal disc become useless.overall holy simple work way better then disc in PVP.also even if you sit on disc because you like the spec more you will have problems with finding partners,and will be almost impossible to get into ratedBG groups.
    i think disc is better for PVE i remember watching top raiding guilds roll with disc priests in SOO.
    Edited: February 5, 2016

13. resto shaman is simply overpowered, even more here than they were on retail. it's a tier 0.5 healer without a doubt and the most demanded healer in 3s on 5.4. 2s comp viability with rsham is also pretty wide and climbing as rsham in 2s here during 5.4.2. was a breeze (around 30% of top 100 were rshamans).

14. resto shaman is simply overpowered, even more here than they were on retail. it's a tier 0.5 healer without a doubt and the most demanded healer in 3s on 5.4. 2s comp viability with rsham is also pretty wide and climbing as rsham in 2s here during 5.4.2. was a breeze (around 30% of top 100 were rshamans).
    Always was the most demanded healer except in bc. But yeah Resto Sham IMO is prolly the most usefull healer in Pvp. Great Healing output, decend movement, Got some CC but got a bad Kick. It can appear like a brainless class, but when u get to the point where gear can't carry u anymore, where u have to fake all ur casts coz ur Earthshield and HoT can't keep u up, well it's sure become harder than a pally or a druid.

If u wanna have fun go for druid. With all the shapeshifts u can do some pretty good stuff if u become good. If u look for something easy, go for pally. Low skill cap. I won't speak about Priests coz i don't know **** about them. Just their ****ty fear that is a pain in the ***.

Gl