1. Mage Shatter Combo

Anyone else noticed it's so hard to pull it off right now? It feels really blocky and almost impossible to do. What's the exact cause of this? It's SO annoying in PvP.

2. Anyone else noticed it's so hard to pull it off right now? It feels really blocky and almost impossible to do. What's the exact cause of this? It's SO annoying in PvP.
    Low haste because not much of it comes on any of this early game armor, and the server has a lot of serverside lag during peak hours which may also contribute to failing a shatter combo. Also keep in mind some races and classes have stun duration reductions, which makes it even harder for someone with low haste to get a full shatter off before the deep wears. in ICC gear with 800 haste, you still cant get a full frostbolt off before an orc warr with stun meta gem comes out of deep unless you have icy veins, so its nothing out of the ordinary.

3. It's not that I can't shatter someone on stun, I know how to do it to have enough time to cast it. Problem is it's so blocky right now it's impossible to make Ice Lance fly with Frostbolt at the same time what's annoying cause u lose a bit of burst damage as frost mage. I once played TBC on other server and it was easy to pull off shatter combo even though you didn't have extra 0.2 sec faster Frostbolt from talents and I had 8-10% haste at best. Server side lag must be causing this on Lordaeron.

4. Blocky? Like how? I don't have a higher level mage to try this with, but I have no issues with for instance: Landing a Steady Shot and a Chimera Shot at the same time.

If it's because of lag (i.e. you press Ice Lance too late) get Quartz and use that to time your press with the lag.

5. mages blow in this patch even if you get the shatter off its going to only do 25% of someones hp unless you have trinket procs up

6. Well, literally blocky. I don't know how to explain that cause I'm not 100% sure what's causing this. Try logging on some mage and you'll see it's impossible to make Ice Lance fly with Frostbolt at the same time what's not intended. Can some dev explain what the heck is going on?

7. Well, literally blocky. I don't know how to explain that cause I'm not 100% sure what's causing this. Try logging on some mage and you'll see it's impossible to make Ice Lance fly with Frostbolt at the same time what's not intended. Can some dev explain what the heck is going on?
    There is some ****ty internal cooldown beside GCD, iam not sure what causes it, server lag or just ****ty mechanic, bu sometimes you are not able to press spell instantly even when GCD is over 0.1 sec ago.

8. It's just unstable MS that interracts with the longer (e.g 2sec) cast spell of Frostbolt. In other words, you get spike in the beginning of the cast, you gotta 'know' it's going to happen and wait a few miliseconds before spaming next spell. Got 2k as mage/rogue and sadly i'm getting used to it.

9. Can any staff member say anything about this? It's so annoying to play mage right now cause of it.