1. [H] <Earthen Ring> Recruitment

We are back! We decided to return Warmane MoP to bring legacy.

The Earthen Ring is the most influential shamanistic organization on Azeroth. The Earthen Ring is a shamanistic group dedicated to studying and preserving the elements. They have forgotten more about crazy old gods, ancient legends and lore than most scholars will ever know. It is led by a group known as the Elder Council, and members of the Earthen Ring believe that the Forsaken can be cured of the plague of undeath.

Earthern Ring is level 25 helpful, role-play based guild. We are searching experienced Tanks and experienced raid leaders in the first place. All levels, unexperienced, experienced players can join us too. Raid events avaible on 9:00-12:00 PM Server Time. Here is guild informations:

Our Future Events:
    -30-40 player online on day/night time.
    -Every day, RDF-RBG events.
    -Every week ToES, MSV, HoF, ToT, SoO 10/25 man raid events for all members. (Req: 450 item level +)
    -Every week SubWars events.
    -10/20 man Hellfire Peninsula-Honor Hold, Goldshire Raid Events.
    -1v1 Event for pvp players. (Gold Reward)
    -Roll event for Crafted Gladiator items.
    -HoF HC, ToT HC 10/25 man Raid Events.

Guild Ranks:
    -Peon: Leveling player under 40 levels.
    -Scout: Leveling player above 40 levels.
    -Grunt: Maximum Level, Ungeared player. (Premades, guild run RDF-Raids avaible for Grunt rank)
    -Wolfrider: PvE based, high-geared player.
    -Headhunter: PvP based, high-geared player. (SubWars avaible for Headhunter Rank)
    -Champion: PvP-PvE End game-geared player, Organizer, high-ranked player.

Contact for more information:
    -Oldhorn
    -Alaz
    -Legendarymage
    -Brucehoof
    -Rokhtul
    -Thedemony
    -Obberbeyin

At the end, we will glad to see you in our side. We are HORDE, we are TRUE HORDE. LOK'TAR OGAR friends. Thanks for instresting.

Edited: March 27, 2017

2. Looking to have some good potential there, keep it up.

3. Need Experienced Tank and Healers for ToT, HoF HC pre raids.

4. Hello im currently downloading the server, i have extensive heroic mop raiding Experience wondering if you will take me. i am getting bored of live. 11/13m and looking to raid mop again (one of my fav xpacs with raiding)

5. We are Looking for Heal/Off Dps players for raids.

6. We are looking for experienced Tank-Ranged Dps for ToT 10-25 man Raids

7. July 4, 2016  

8. July 4, 2016  
    let me add that you got alot of speed hacker and fly hackers who are getitng banned daily

Thats very cool
    your guild welcome even those who break the game rules and try to reach what they want even with hacks

/cheers

9. July 7, 2016  
    let me add that you got alot of speed hacker and fly hackers who are getitng banned daily

Thats very cool
    your guild welcome even those who break the game rules and try to reach what they want even with hacks

/cheers
    LoL. Give me proof for that...

10. -10/20 man Hellfire Peninsula-Honor Hold, Goldshire Raid Events.
    Please don't tell me you're raiding lowbies.