1. Amount of Farmbots

is there anyway that all those farm bots are getting perm banned?
    If i go to IC right now i will see atleast 4 Bots.

Regards.

2. I have yet to run into any bot like movement pattern farmers. Was it alliance or horde and where abouts at the IC Catherdal where the daily archbishop or?

3. Alliance and i dont understand ur last part?

4. IC Cathedral = Onslaught harbor island in Ice crown it would be where a botter would prolly hang out around lots of human mobs.

5. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them

6. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them
    Pretty much this.

I've been reporting all suspicious activity I come across. They'll do the rest.

7. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them
    What should i do if i see potential bots through /who in certain zones who are there for weeks, always the same level, never reply to my whispers and are invisible (been looking for them forever haven't seen a single one) ?

EDIT: There are hundreds of them.
    Edited: February 6, 2016 Reason: additional info

8. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them
    gamemasters ignore tickets about bots, i reported super obvious 200% bots few times, gm answers me about investigation, but nothing happened and these bots keep farming after gm's answer.

9. gamemasters ignore tickets about bots, i reported super obvious 200% bots few times, gm answers me about investigation, but nothing happened and these bots keep farming after gm's answer.
    Not true. I've seem results from BC farm bots to Wrath leveling bots. The extremely popular spots I've seem bans, and complete removal of EXP from common XP grind spots.

10. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them
    Well i kept reporting a PvP Bot for 2 Weeks now. hes still botting in Bgs , not gona open my 4th ticket for the same guy.
    My whole Point in this thread is about Farm Bots (Herbs/Minerals) not stupid lvl bots.
    They are destroying the AH economy.

11. Thats true!I know for about 3-4 people who are using bots to farm up materials for JC and Alchemy.How i know they are using bots?Well noone would post items on the AH with an undercut of 10g when the lowest price is 30g and expect to make a profit from that item.They make so people buy only their items and the others who farm the materials by their own cant sell anything.If this continues more and more people will start using bots because this will be the only way they can make gold with their professions and probably destroying the AH prices for almost all Flasks,potions,elixirs and many more...The easiest way to destroy the bots should be the IP bans.If you IP ban the person's main account which he uses to post the items he wont be able to do anything with his other bot accounts aswell.But i havent seen a IP ban on warmane from very long time and i wounder if the GMs still IP ban people or there are now only temporary and permanent bans.

12. Thats true!I know for about 3-4 people who are using bots to farm up materials for JC and Alchemy.How i know they are using bots?Well noone would post items on the AH with an undercut of 10g when the lowest price is 30g and expect to make a profit from that item.They make so people buy only their items and the others who farm the materials by their own cant sell anything.If this continues more and more people will start using bots because this will be the only way they can make gold with their professions and probably destroying the AH prices for almost all Flasks,potions,elixirs and many more...The easiest way to destroy the bots should be the IP bans.If you IP ban the person's main account which he uses to post the items he wont be able to do anything with his other bot accounts aswell.But i havent seen a IP ban on warmane from very long time and i wounder if the GMs still IP ban people or there are now only temporary and permanent bans.
    IP bans? I have changing ip and last month cant enter to my favorite website forum cuz some1 get banned there and i get his ip. Whats about it?

13. If you see people potentially abusing, go ahead and make a ticket to a GM. That's one of the quickest ways to get rid of them
    I;ve wasted 30 mins of frapsing a botting idiiot
    rendered high quality video o avoid "can't see nicks", uploaded on youtube
    made a ticket, have been waiting1.5 days for a ticket response, and a guy was banned for ... 10 ****ing days ay lmao

waste of time, would not report cheater or hacker ever unless Warmane gonna change their ridiculously low ban duration towards hakers, cheaters, botters and rest trash wich should be not welcomed on Warmane servers

14. I;ve wasted 30 mins of frapsing a botting idiiot
    rendered high quality video o avoid "can't see nicks", uploaded on youtube
    made a ticket, have been waiting1.5 days for a ticket response, and a guy was banned for ... 10 ****ing days ay lmao

waste of time, would not report cheater or hacker ever unless Warmane gonna change their ridiculously low ban duration towards hakers, cheaters, botters and rest trash wich should be not welcomed on Warmane servers
    10 days ban ? so he can bot again after 10 days ?

15. 10 days ban ? so he can bot again after 10 days ?
    Iam no sure how long is second ban duration on the same account, but first account suspension for botting and hacking is 10 days, so yes, mongol will be here in 10 days.
    And i know for sure he does not regret at all, cause his buiseness was not in vain - for the time he had been reported he did lots of positive stuff during botting.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

12 Last