1. Any hardcore crew ?

Hey!

It's been a while I was looking for a guild now. From what I've got, it seems no one is pushing the game to the limits..
    I'm patient & dedicated(more then any expectations), I can even go hardcore on content and maybe rush realm firsts on next patchs.
    So... Is there any need on my kind here on Lordaeron ? Am I right to choose this way of play ? or is it that we'r not anymore in 2009 and it's just too late for that kind of stuff ?

Share ur thoughs and critics.

Peace

2. There is more than one guild that plays your way on the alliance side, so it's up to whether you can find a spot in their main groups

3. Alliance side : BIZZNO, Paradox, Tranquil, Hiraeth
    Horde : MEMORIES, Collusion, Zeal, Clarity

4. Alliance side : BIZZNO, Paradox, Tranquil, Hiraeth
    Horde : MEMORIES, Collusion, Zeal, Clarity
    Agony has cleared all content (+ OS25 1D pre-nerf for what that is worth), so that guild could be added to that list as well. But if you really want the best 'hardcore' guild then get your gear, profs and etc together and apply to BIZZNO imo :p

5. Agony has cleared all content (+ OS25 1D pre-nerf for what that is worth), so that guild could be added to that list as well. But if you really want the best 'hardcore' guild then get your gear, profs and etc together and apply to BIZZNO imo :p
    I never knew Agony is too much centered for PvE,i had heard stuffs like Agony guys are mostly into PvP

and yea no doubt, if alliance its BIZZNO
    If horde, its MEMORIES if you have EU timings and Collusion if US timings

6. I never knew Agony is too much centered for PvE,i had heard stuffs like Agony guys are mostly into PvP

and yea no doubt, if alliance its BIZZNO
    If horde, its MEMORIES if you have EU timings and Collusion if US timings
    Agony is 100% a PVE guild. Some of us like to PVP but by no way can you justify calling the guild a PVP one :P