1. any comp that has full gear at my low char's mmr and beats me :( [for real]

aside from that.. idc about any comps with hunters. i hate all comps with bonelink rogues on w/e class im playing that i can't pop shut-it-down defensives. i love facing any ret comp until gurth procs n i'm unable to kill it for w/e reason [can't expect my partner to, i only play to help ppl and to cap.. thus mostly nabs :D]. ferals are the only class where i can fear them whether they have donor gear or not :P and uh dk's since for some reason every partner i ever have does not know how to fight an unholy dk :P

edit: so.. vanguards, feral/disc, rogue/x :(

2. any comp that has full gear at my low char's mmr and beats me :( [for real]

aside from that.. idc about any comps with hunters. i hate all comps with bonelink rogues on w/e class im playing that i can't pop shut-it-down defensives. i love facing any ret comp until gurth procs n i'm unable to kill it for w/e reason [can't expect my partner to, i only play to help ppl and to cap.. thus mostly nabs :D]. ferals are the only class where i can fear them whether they have donor gear or not :P and uh dk's since for some reason every partner i ever have does not know how to fight an unholy dk :P

edit: so.. vanguards, feral/disc, rogue/x :(
    I hate to play agaisnt Feral Disc because of the cc chain and the dispells.
    Vanguards its kinda ok for me, but they're dangerous af.

3. tfw there isn
    t boomkin included as a OP comp

4. tfw there isn
    t boomkin included as a OP comp
    Before the molten wipe there was a lot of Boomkin/Rshaman, and it was actually pretty OP. I remember that the r1 of that time was playing that comp.

5. wtf happend then lol
    Well, I can see that people are now playing way more the "1shot tatic" than before.
    Plus, I think Rshaman got nerfed. I used to see way more Rshamans than Disc Priests, even in the top ladder.

6. No'Kaled exploiters. Can't take pvp in here srsly with all the persisting bugs and exploitable skills/items.

7. No'Kaled exploiters. Can't take pvp in here srsly with all the persisting bugs and exploitable skills/items.
    Exploiter?!

#WarmanePlayers..... Thinking Imbalance is exploiting. Do you understand the definition of "Exploit"?

Wielding a weapon which was designed for your class and is working as intended, is not an expliot.. kek

8. Exploiter?!

#WarmanePlayers..... Thinking Imbalance is exploiting. Do you understand the definition of "Exploit"?

Wielding a weapon which was designed for your class and is working as intended, is not an expliot.. kek
    Actually it was not designed as a Sub Weapon, it's supposed to be used by Combat Rogues as Main Hand weapon and by Enhancement Shammys. The fact that it's BiS for Sub Rogues was not intended. I would gladly see some restrictions in PvE gear that is allowed to be used in PvP instances, for example No'kaleds for Rogues as well as BLF for Rogues should not be allowed, same for Soulshifter Vortex for Frost Mages and stupid combos like that. It really is anti fun to play with and agaist those classes.

9. Actually it was not designed as a Sub Weapon, it's supposed to be used by Combat Rogues as Main Hand weapon and by Enhancement Shammys. The fact that it's BiS for Sub Rogues was not intended. I would gladly see some restrictions in PvE gear that is allowed to be used in PvP instances, for example No'kaleds for Rogues as well as BLF for Rogues should not be allowed, same for Soulshifter Vortex for Frost Mages and stupid combos like that. It really is anti fun to play with and agaist those classes.
    You can play with whatever weapons you which as a rogue, just most people play with Daggers for Backstab. I mean take a look at post Cata.. 1h 2.6 speed weapons are actually BIS for all specs of rouge (Sub tend to have a Fast offhand).

Just because the majority play a spec doesnt mean that it is unviable or wrong... 2H Enhancement Shamans, DW Unholy DK, 2H MH 1H OH Fury Warriors. Not how you are "meant" to play your class but have their own little nieche. 2h Enhancement with a Windfury Proc is hella painful, but here on Warmane you wont see them because of the overscaling on LL which makes DW the way to go

10. You can play with whatever weapons you which as a rogue, just most people play with Daggers for Backstab. I mean take a look at post Cata.. 1h 2.6 speed weapons are actually BIS for all specs of rouge (Sub tend to have a Fast offhand).

Just because the majority play a spec doesnt mean that it is unviable or wrong... 2H Enhancement Shamans, DW Unholy DK, 2H MH 1H OH Fury Warriors. Not how you are "meant" to play your class but have their own little nieche. 2h Enhancement with a Windfury Proc is hella painful, but here on Warmane you wont see them because of the overscaling on LL which makes DW the way to go
    There's a difference between how a class was designed to be played by it's programmers and how it can be played by players, for example i can go play arenas with a naked Rogue equipped only with a Bow if i want to, but that's not how the class should be played following it's design nor is effective in any way. IMO (and i think that the majority of other people think the same way as i do) Sub Rogues should ONLY be played with Daggers because that's part of their design (Backstab can only be used while wielding Daggers and Hemo/Ambush do increased damage with Daggers), Fury Warriors should be played either with 2 1H or 2 2H, not one of both, Enhas should be played with 2 1H 'cos they have a talent that clearly improves your 1H viability.

That being said i can't call No'kaled Rogues "exploiters" 'cos they ain't exloiting anything, however i can call them cheap bastards 'cos they are using a simplified version of the class they are playing that is not designed to be competitive.

11. as someone who uses nok on both his rogue and his shammy.. they're not working as intended :P that opener, to my limited knowledge due to lack of any actual testing, seems to be the only issue. no matter what, they always proc on my opener, ALWAYS. shouldn't be the case ofc :P

12. There's a difference between how a class was designed to be played by it's programmers and how it can be played by players, for example i can go play arenas with a naked Rogue equipped only with a Bow if i want to, but that's not how the class should be played following it's design nor is effective in any way. IMO (and i think that the majority of other people think the same way as i do) Sub Rogues should ONLY be played with Daggers because that's part of their design (Backstab can only be used while wielding Daggers and Hemo/Ambush do increased damage with Daggers), Fury Warriors should be played either with 2 1H or 2 2H, not one of both, Enhas should be played with 2 1H 'cos they have a talent that clearly improves your 1H viability.

That being said i can't call No'kaled Rogues "exploiters" 'cos they ain't exloiting anything, however i can call them cheap bastards 'cos they are using a simplified version of the class they are playing that is not designed to be competitive.
    i agree with you. Just because something is working for a class doesn't mean it was intended to be played in that way. On retail, i don't think that many pvp-rogues had hc no kaled's cause they'd be in need to do ds for that, and they were, if they did pve and pvp focused on obtaining the legendary daggers.
    It's really the same like it was with the blf debate 1 year ago. Blizzard would have nerfed it or "fixed" the problem if they would have felt the need to do so. But because of not many rogues having the weapons and thus no cry of the community nothing happened. But here with the marketplace and easy obtainable heroic gear+a patch that lasts forever, ofc some things show up that were never intended to be used certain ways...

13. as someone who uses nok on both his rogue and his shammy.. they're not working as intended :P that opener, to my limited knowledge due to lack of any actual testing, seems to be the only issue. no matter what, they always proc on my opener, ALWAYS. shouldn't be the case ofc :P
    No, it is like this still on retail. The first attack you do will proc everything you have, trinkets, weapons, enchants etc.
    I can happy show you a video which I will go and record just to show you that I auto attack once and everything will proc.

14. Well, wether or not our beloved PvE weapons/trinkets are working intended or not, i think we all can agree, that they made PvP less enjoyable overall. Ofc it's fun sometimes when stuff proccs and you oneshot someone, but if you think about it, it won't be your skill that was the deciding factor. It was just a stupid weapon/trinket that made you win the game, which is pretty unsatisfying tbh. I wish so badly that warmane decides to ban PvE weapons for rated arena, but not happening i guess.

First 1234 Last