1. Meaning of exploit:

"the process of making use of something so that you gain as much as possible from it."

"the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work."

synonyms: taking advantage, abuse, misuse, ill-treatment, unfair treatment, oppression
    "the exploitation of the poor"

If you think No'Kaled is working at intended, you must be lying to yourself. The problem is not the wielder, nor the weapon type, but is the weapon proc rate which is way over-scaled.

This is misuse of imbalance item, this is taking advantage of the improper server condition, this is unfair treatment to other classes.

2. Information about No'Kaled proc

The proc chance is estimated at 6.5%.
    The proc chance is 33% for the Shadow/Fire/Frost variations.
    The proc can crit at 150% damage.
    The Fire and Frost variatons scale with Enhancement Shaman's mastery.
    All procs scale with Combat Rogue's Bandit's Guile.

3. Information about No'Kaled proc

The proc chance is estimated at 6.5%.
    The proc chance is 33% for the Shadow/Fire/Frost variations.
    The proc can crit at 150% damage.
    The Fire and Frost variatons scale with Enhancement Shaman's mastery.
    All procs scale with Combat Rogue's Bandit's Guile.
    Having tested excessively pre-Moltdown the effects No'Kaled has on both Shaman and DK, it was working fine, proc rate and damage scaling was fine with all talents/masteries etc.

Currently retesting proc chance, eating my dinner afking while auto attacking a dummy for 1k melee hits

4. Dual No-Kaled HC Testing.

Auto Attacks: 1000
    No'Kaled Procs: 156
    Icyblast: 60
    FIreblast: 45
    Shadow: 51

15.6% Proc Chance total, Approx 7.8% each weapon.

Test was done with no variables, no windfury, no flametongue, only auto attacks with a base weapon speed of 2.56.

Main Hand No'Kaled HC

Auto Attacks: 100
    No'Kaled procs: 6

6% Proc Rate *

*Using a smaller sample size due to 1000MH Auto Attacks taking a century.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

5. anything with a ret is automatically hated.

for maximum hatred and tears, play with a feral or a dk to maximize your class bugs that will never be fixed.

cheers on your inc glad titles, lads

6. Thanks for your effort, but how about special attacks?

7. Thanks for your effort, but how about special attacks?
    Should be the same regardless, since proc is applied on melee hit.

8. anything with a ret is automatically hated.

for maximum hatred and tears, play with a feral or a dk to maximize your class bugs that will never be fixed.

cheers on your inc glad titles, lads
    I think Retri is really overpower because of the damage and the heals. But to be honest for me, any hated comp would be anything with a Frost Mage or a Disc Priest.

Btw, is Feral bugged? :p

9. I think Retri is really overpower because of the damage and the heals. But to be honest for me, any hated comp would be anything with a Frost Mage or a Disc Priest.

Btw, is Feral bugged? :p
    i don't know i only have probs with retris on low mmr, when playing stupid combs just for cap.(warrior without healer or other ret) there i just get tunneled till im dead. But when i play on 2.5-2.7k mmr rets are never the real pain to deal with. copy bubble 75% of all times. thug and dpriest/anything is the real pain to deal with if you ask me.

feral is not bugged, legit dmg legit heals nothing wrong there. considering rets only censure is bugged pretty badly doing about double the dmg it should. (20k ticks not legit )

10. feral is not bugged, legit dmg legit heals nothing wrong there. considering rets only censure is bugged pretty badly doing about double the dmg it should. (20k ticks not legit )
    Retri Paladin its a: Meele DPS'er, Ranged DPS'er, DoT DPS'er and healer :D

11. Retri Paladin its a: Meele DPS'er, Ranged DPS'er, DoT DPS'er and healer :D
    the heals are actually also working fine. the sick heal increased by alot of factors. and it's not hard to counter them if you ask me. if you face vanguards and dont have much cc, always go pally. ret rogue is also really easy to counter, cc rogue as soon as he comes out of stealth, if he trinkets, switch on him with a stun of you can, warmane rogues eat ALOT of damage. For example if i play vanguards, always rep the rogue first, if trinket then hoj= he s dead.

12. I tested on a vici 9 rogue and this is what I got:

Auto Attacks: 1000
    No'Kaled Procs: 139
    Icyblast: 49
    FIreblast: 47
    Shadow: 43
    Vial: 131

No'kaled proc chance:

1000 ------------- 100
    139 ------------- x

x= 139*100
    ------------------------

x= 13.9% proc chance

Vial of Shadows proc chance:

1000 ------------- 100
    131 ------------- x

x= 131*100
    ------------------------

x= 13.1% proc chance

The question is, it looks like this items shouldn't proc that much, so why do they ALWAYS proc at the open? Isn't weird? Yea, they can proc anything, but still if is 13.9% for the kaleds to proc, how its always procing at the beginning? Same for any other proc items.
    Plus, isn't how much the item procs that it makes it OP, its because it usually procs at the start, and with that, the 1shot is way more successful.

13. the heals are actually also working fine. the sick heal increased by alot of factors. and it's not hard to counter them if you ask me. if you face vanguards and dont have much cc, always go pally. ret rogue is also really easy to counter, cc rogue as soon as he comes out of stealth, if he trinkets, switch on him with a stun of you can, warmane rogues eat ALOT of damage. For example if i play vanguards, always rep the rogue first, if trinket then hoj= he s dead.
    *BoPs the rogue over hoj* Hf killing him with death coils

14. bop doesnt remove hoj, and shadow dmg plus garg plus holy dmg from pally is getting through, trust me if you do this you generate alot of pressure, even if he gets a cloak vanish off, the pally will have to heal him with burst, then you can switch back pally, leaving him with no heal for 10 seconds resulting in insta bubble which you can steal easily with strang+dark sim. it s actually not THAT hard. ofc you ll never win 100%, rng and good timing will make you win/lose sometimes, but the comb is not as fearable as thug, or feral/disc or mage/disc or rogue/disc :P

15. I tested on a vici 9 rogue and this is what I got:
    I'm not a math nerd or anything but wouldnt testing vial proc chance like that be silly considering unlike the weapons vial has an icd?

First 1234 Last