1. No'kaled proc chance:
    x= 13.9% proc chance

Vial of Shadows proc chance:
    x= 13.1% proc chance

The question is, it looks like this items shouldn't proc that much, so why do they ALWAYS proc at the open? Isn't weird? Yea, they can proc anything, but still if is 13.9% for the kaleds to proc, how its always procing at the beginning? Same for any other proc items.
    Plus, isn't how much the item procs that it makes it OP, its because it usually procs at the start, and with that, the 1shot is way more successful.

Remember you are dual wielding so /2 your numbers to get approximations on single weapon proc chances.
    13.1 / 2 = 6.55%

Also, VOS has a 27s ICD. I want to know how on earth you got so many procs off...

Also YES, everything should proc the first millisecond you hit something.
    Allow me to demonstrate... This was recorded live on retail about 10 mins ago, just to show you this is still how it works to this day..

As you can see, EVERYTHING proc'd... My PvP trinket (ICD), my Rune (PPM), my Legendary Ring (PPM), my 2nd Trinket (PPM).
    Sorry for the 720p 30FPS cancer, my recording program reset to default ¬_¬
    Edited: February 15, 2016

2. Remember you are dual wielding so /2 your numbers to get approximations on single weapon proc chances.
    13.1 / 2 = 6.55%
    Why should I know the chance of 1 Kaled to proc if most of them plays with 2? :p

Also, VOS has a 27s ICD. I want to know how on earth you got so many procs off...

Its 1250 hits since I missed 250 autoattacks aswell.

Allow me to demonstrate... This was recorded live on retail about 10 mins ago, just to show you this is still how it works to this day..
    I never said that its bugged, I just would love to know the reason that makes it happen >_<

3. Why should I know the chance of 1 Kaled to proc if most of them plays with 2? :p
    Since the proc chance of EACH is approx 6.5%, if you are dual wielding and testing you must account for the fact you are using two.

http://i.imgur.com/Vy9u5GX.jpg
    Its 1250 hits since I missed 250 autoattacks aswell.
    According to wowhead, ICD was changed to 9s with a 45% Proc chance in 4.3.2.
    Which would mean thats actually about right.

So we've tested out both No'Kaled and VOS proc rates, both are working as intended... Now maybe people will shut up about "exploiters" and "bugged" ****, when there is nothing broke...

I hate rogues, and I don't particularly like defending them, but I hate when people call bull**** on hard fact. Rogues OP... Deal with it.

4. My point isn't show to that its bugged or something. I'm just showing that Kaleds and Vial of Shadows are pretty OP and people are getting hardly carried for them.
    Its obvious that there will be really good rogues, but still, their damage are insane and its not because of their playstyle.

5. Since the proc chance of EACH is approx 6.5%, if you are dual wielding and testing you must account for the fact you are using two.

According to wowhead, ICD was changed to 9s with a 45% Proc chance in 4.3.2.
    Which would mean thats actually about right.

So we've tested out both No'Kaled and VOS proc rates, both are working as intended... Now maybe people will shut up about "exploiters" and "bugged" ****, when there is nothing broke...

I hate rogues, and I don't particularly like defending them, but I hate when people call bull**** on hard fact. Rogues OP... Deal with it.
    Excuse my ignorance, i'm not a math expert or anything like that, but why should the % be halved if you have 2 weapons? Swinging 1 weapon 1000 times or swinging 2 weapons 500 times each (making 1000 swings in total) should not chance the outcome since they have no icd, only proc %.

I'm sorry to ask this, but can you just equip 1 No'kaled, remove everything else (buffs, secondary weapon etc.) and strike that dummy 1k times only with the main hand? This would clear things up a bit more, at least for me. From the data you posted i see that the weapon has 2 times the proc rate it's supposed to have, but maybe i'm dumb and i'm wrong.

6. Excuse my ignorance, i'm not a math expert or anything like that, but why should the % be halved if you have 2 weapons? Swinging 1 weapon 1000 times or swinging 2 weapons 500 times each (making 1000 swings in total) should not chance the outcome since they have no icd, only proc %.

I'm sorry to ask this, but can you just equip 1 No'kaled, remove everything else (buffs, secondary weapon etc.) and strike that dummy 1k times only with the main hand? This would clear things up a bit more, at least for me. From the data you posted i see that the weapon has 2 times the proc rate it's supposed to have, but maybe i'm dumb and i'm wrong.
    I did do that, I showed the proc rate with only one weapon equipped, when dual wielding both auto attacks count your MH and OH which makes 500MH and 500OH.

100 MH only attacks worked out at 6% (bad rng)
    1000 DW attacks worked out at 13.6% which would be 7.8% (good rng).

I tried doing OH only, but unfortunately you always attack with your MH regardless if you have a weapon equipped, so it was unreliable to gain a real proc rate from this method.

7. So you reckon currently most our top arena teams consist of Sub rogue with No'Kaled is consider normal? To die in one opener (4-5secs) with 4.5-4.8k resil is normal?

8. So you reckon currently most our top arena teams consist of Sub rogue with No'Kaled is consider normal? To die in one opener (4-5secs) with 4.5-4.8k resil is normal?
    If you die with one opener you are... a noob bro.

9. Remember you are dual wielding so /2 your numbers to get approximations on single weapon proc chances.
    13.1 / 2 = 6.55%

As you can see, EVERYTHING proc'd... My PvP trinket (ICD), my Rune (PPM), my Legendary Ring (PPM), my 2nd Trinket (PPM).
    Sorry for the 720p 30FPS cancer, my recording program reset to default ¬_¬
    No vial of shadows does not have a 27sec icd that was prenerf, its icd is 9 seconds.

10. [QUOTE=Ardorz;2629022]So you reckon currently most our top arena teams consist of Sub rogue with No'Kaled is consider normal? To die in one opener (4-5secs) with 4.5-4.8k resil is normal?[/QUOTE
    I haven't killed someone in an opener in 2's in.....the past 25 games? I mean I must be noob right? Since apparently it happens all the time.
    Edited: February 16, 2016

11. Warmane players must be so great that they created a hybrid no retail player discover and dominate Cata pvp world? I played Cata live on both SEA and US server, and I've never come across a No'kaled sub rogue before whilst Warmane Cata is full of them with some of them topping arena ladder and you tell me everything is working as intended?

12. I haven't killed someone in an opener in 2's in.....the past 25 games? I mean I must be noob right? Since apparently it happens all the time.
    Some people think that 1shot its the only problem, well... I know why do they think that, its like: "Oh ok, I opened on this guy and he didn't die, now he's good to go and make his plays". But this is so wrong, since any Kaled/vial rogue can take 60%/70% of our HP in one open, it will force us to use some defensives CD's that we usually don't use agaisnt normal rogues. Plus. since we're low HP after their open its kinda hard to play agressive since we're almost dead.

13. Warmane players must be so great that they created a hybrid no retail player discover and dominate Cata pvp world? I played Cata live on both SEA and US server, and I've never come across a No'kaled sub rogue before whilst Warmane Cata is full of them with some of them topping arena ladder and you tell me everything is working as intended?
    The obvious answer to this would be that retail players didnt have as much access to hc pve items and any rogue would have a much easier time getting the legendary daggers instead of nokaleds if they are raiding consistently.

14. The obvious answer to this would be that retail players didnt have as much access to hc pve items and any rogue would have a much easier time getting the legendary daggers instead of nokaleds if they are raiding consistently.
    Well, Molten fuc ked up with refunded coins...
    I dont know do you remember but there was also gifted coins because we was with Molten at "hard" time...

So in that time when refunded coins + gifted coins were, crazy ammount of players got that DS HC gear.

On retail, people who playing PVP wasnt bother so much with farming Deathwing for HC weapons...
    So there was most of them playing pure pvp.

Here, that gone way too much.
    Edited: February 16, 2016

First ... 234