1. What is the most hated arena comp for you? (2v2)

Yap, I'm curious to know what's the different opinion about everyone here.
    Doing 2s can sometimes be really annoying because of counter comps. I want you guys to tell me here what is the comp that makes you say "Oh ****, is this for real?" when the doors open :D. You can also say why do you hate that comp so much.

I play Feral with other dps as partner 99% of the times, so my main anti-comp is Feral/healer. They're going on my partner for the whole arena and cc me, and how can that be so bad? Well, the other Feral can basicaly hibernate me for 8 seconds, while I can't since healer will dispell him. But the worst of all, is when the healer is also a Disc Priest, that is the cases when I'm going to say: "Hey... Can I play my class please?". When I see Feral/Disc I know I'm going to be 24/7 under cc. Feral will start the cc chain with Cyclone, then I get feared by the priest, after that I'm gonna get Hibernated and the Feral is ready to clone me again and the DR is already gone, and if not, he still can Bash me for 5 seconds.

I'm also able to give you some tips to help you play agaisnt your hated comp, and if someone want to give me some tips, you're free to do it :D
    Edited: February 6, 2016

2. Thug / feral & disc / skilled vangaurds / rogue & ret

3. Thug. Not that I do that many arenas but, ya, whenever I do.. :p

4. Fire mage hpala, sp fire . Anything with fire mages, bonelink thug isn't fun either.

5. Thug / feral & disc / skilled vangaurds / rogue & ret
    Thug. Not that I do that many arenas but, ya, whenever I do.. :p
    Thug is actually pretty annoying yea, but it helps alot if you eat the landed traps or if you silence the hunter after he uses scatter shot or bad manner :p But the oneshot is still real.

Fire mage hpala, sp fire . Anything with fire mages, bonelink thug isn't fun either.
    Do you have troubles with Fire mage even when you play Feral/Retri?
    Edited: February 6, 2016

6. Do you have troubles with Fire mage even when you play Feral/Retri?[/QUOTE]

Depends who is the fire playing with, if sp/disc , it's cancer.

7. Hands down, Enh/ret and Feral/disc ;__;

8. Anything which implies a feral, especially feral/disc.

9. Hands down, Enh/ret and Feral/disc ;__;
    Enha/Ret is pretty srong aswell, they kinda **** me sometimes when they get those Op healing crits and enha dispelling my insta cast while I'm trying to break grounding totem :p

Anything which implies a feral, especially feral/disc.
    Feral/Disc is so damn boring to play >_<

10. Sub rog + Fire/Frost mage more cc's plx..

11. Double healer comp ... kekekeeekekekekek

12. Ret+Rogue.

You wanna see why?

Feck you Luminy...
    Edited: February 7, 2016

13. Sub rog + Fire/Frost mage more cc's plx..
    That is another comp that makes me say: "Hey, can I move please?".
    Basically will be impossible to make a good CC chain in the frost mage because of the blinc and Ice Blocks. When I play agaisnt this comp I usually open on rogue and CC the mage, he will pobably Ice Block one of the CC's and then we switch and burst mage, he will get 1shoted.

Double healer comp ... kekekeeekekekekek
    Just wait until they're out of mana. That "comp" is boring to play agaisnt it, but its pretty easy since they will not make any pressure at all. Resto Druids and Disc Priest will make a good peel between them but thats it. (Am I the only one who never played agaisnt double healer? >_>)

Ret+Rogue.

You wanna see why?

Spoiler: Show

Feck you Luminy...
    Heyoo Kemii, nice to see you again o/
    So, I would really like to watch the video but its private.

14. Heyoo Kemii, nice to see you again o/
    So, I would really like to watch the video but its private.
    Fix that :) sorry was in a rush to work.

15. Fix that :) sorry was in a rush to work.
    Yeaa, I hate that comp aswell, even moer if the rogue has double kaleds and vial and lot of other PvE items. Retri will be targetted 90% of the times so its actually a really good comp for PvE rogues >_<

123 ... Last