1. Old Dungeons

Hi, am wondering why the hell are all dungeons from bc and vanilla locked? Can any one clarify this issue pleases?
    Thanks.

2. Simple, they aren't scripted yet.
    MoP dungeons/raid have higher priority than Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk ones

3. They said in some devlog that they will release old dungeons here that are alrdy scripted on Loardeon after they implement 5.4.8. Can anybody give us more info about this. Ty and sry for bad english

4. there isn't much info about it atm, if i remember correctly they said molten core, AQ and black temple(?) but looking at the devlog they aren't mentioned since their focus is on MoP content

5. Old dungeons will be added as soon as they are ready for implementation.

6. Can you tell us a bit more about old dungeons please, are they already scripted and you only need to "copy" them from Wotlk here or they need to be completely scripted again for Mop. And please tell us can we expect them in february or march? TY a lot

7. Old dungeons will be added as soon as they are ready for implementation.
    not to sound redundant but like... you really can't add them before they are ready for implementation

8. I honestly dont see the problem with adding old dungs without proper scripting, its a high rated server, no1 runs the dungs other then for achieves and mogs anyways, and any lvl 90 can pretty much 1 shot anything from wotlk and before, even cata dung were more less easily soloable for most classes, just modify them to tank and spank and let people get there chieves and mogs.

9. I honestly dont see the problem with adding old dungs without proper scripting, its a high rated server, no1 runs the dungs other then for achieves and mogs anyways, and any lvl 90 can pretty much 1 shot anything from wotlk and before, even cata dung were more less easily soloable for most classes, just modify them to tank and spank and let people get there chieves and mogs.
    ^ This!

Please! :(

if you're unsure about the opinion of the community you could even start a poll, people could vote for it. imo i think no one cares whether they are scripted or not, it's all about dem mogs! ;)

10. Yes , let pple farm mogs and mounts till prideful and soo :D

11. Soon = 3-4 months :D
    bro they say this for 1 one and half year already :D at this point dont seem they have any plans about old dungeons/raid.

12. Soon = 3-4 months :D
    Now "soon" has a new meaning... More like 12-15 months :P

12 Last