1. Is there any other solution? I'm stuck...

I want to craft myself "Gnomish Battle Goggles" for my lvl 59 but I am stuck at 300/375 engineering.
    Fel Iron is non existent... What option do I have left besides spending alot of gold at the AH?
    Should I wait till the outland issue gets fixed?

2. go mining in steam vault, u will get around 80 adamantite ore and 40-60 fel iron ore per hour :)

3. wow thats still not fixed? very pro warmane

4. wow thats still not fixed? very pro warmane
    what you want to fix in dungeon? its naturaly you can reset it and you can enter dungeon 5times in a hour what you want more?

5. what you want to fix in dungeon? its naturaly you can reset it and you can enter dungeon 5times in a hour what you want more?
    Not being forced to be level 80 to go there alone would be a good start, having horde outland guards ACTUALLY guard something would be a good start.

I still don't understand these problems and why they still persist.. Maybe I'm overeacting, dunno.

6. what you want to fix in dungeon? its naturaly you can reset it and you can enter dungeon 5times in a hour what you want more?
    not the dungeon, the fact that fel iron ore respawn wasnt fixed for months now