1. Must have addons for pallies

What are some must have add ons for Paladins? Specifically PROT pve?

Thanks for any contribution ;)

2. I haven't really found anything a "must have". I don't even use pallypower or w/e that addon for buffing was. One thing I would recommend you get for protection specifically, however, is some sort of raid frames which you can use for individual clicking/mousver to use your 3 target taunt. Righteous defense was the name, if I'm not mistaken.

3. For Wrath... Tidy Plates (/w threat) and Skada (had a built in threat meter too).

For Cata... Moveable Holy Power, Tidy Plates, Skada

For MOP... NugComboMeter, Tidy Plates, Skada

Other than them specifically I would recommend a custom player/raid frame addon like Pitbull which you can customise to your liking for weatching debuffs on your other tank, for using your AOE taunt on a friendly target and Salvations.
    Deadly Boss Mods comes as standard regardless of expansion.

4. For Prot.
    Pallypower for buffing, Some raid Ui (whichever you feel most comfortable), Tauntmaster to click unitframe and taunt (righteous defense/HoR), Omens to check aggro meter.

5. I'm honestly using healbot for all specs atm, while leveling, its very convinent to put hand spells there, along with healing ones, cleanse, etc, rather than click on a guys head, then press the button, makes things much faster.

I don't know any paladin specific addon that can do that, so would love to know if there's something easier/faster than healbot for that.