1. About PVE

Hi guys, convinced to play MoP for first time (must say really nice xpac but not on wotlk level) after some days to level 90 on my first character i noticed that RDF takes too long to start (never started one), and people are like 99% pvp equipped and 1% with half pvp and half pve equip. Does people here raid in pvp equip? i play both pvp and pve equally, but find myself join bg over and over and over to get some equip... for me to not balance enough pve and pvp with a bit of quest/rep sometime is really boring as time goes by. How is the pve situation on this server? is it worth to play or should i return to wotlk?
    Ps. sorry for my english, thanks

2. From my experiences playing MoP here, I'd say try Wotlk for the time being, if it's PvE what you're looking for. Because most of the PvE stuff is broken in Frostwolf. And I don't know which expansion is Warmane focusing on more, but I bet it's probably Wotlk since it's older and it works better, and also has the most amount of people playing.

3. Grievous PvP gear is good enough to get you into Throne of Thunder, and it's easier to acquire to some extent.
    To do 150k dps in ToT, which is basically what's needed to smoothly finish it on normal mode, you'll want to get
    a nice 4 pc PVE set. As you fill out your PVE gear there, you'll upgrade it and surpass the PVP stuff.

I'd also go with Lordaeron if I hadn't already started here. That's where they are putting the effort.
    They are going to ignore MoP again, and the realm might whither away, because they've completely
    blown off releasing SOO. Instead they are going backward by releasing heroic Heart of Fear
    and then a bunch of older raids, in order to make money off the gear.