1. RDF was really good for leveling however at 80 it was pretty crap. You would get horrible groups and people would just quit mid run or cause all sorts of problems. In the end most people just used LFG chat to find groups like they do now. However after a group was put together they would then queue for their instance of choice using RDF because spending 10 minutes flying to nexus does absolutely nothing to improve the game and rdf gave bonus emblems.

Now by disabling RDF you've made no difference in the game experience for people who didn't want to use it in the first place, and made the game slightly less enjoyable for those who did. There are no winners here just a net negative experience for players as RDF was never required to play and those who prefer to form groups using LFG could always still do so.

The people who argue that there is some benefit to flying to the instance are probably the same group who sit in Dalaran or Org pretending to be busy while the others have to fly out and summon them.

To conclude disabling rdf is just imposing someones stubborn views on others with no benefit to themselves and though I myself would never choose to use rdf for finding people for HC's I do see why some would want to and can't think of a truly good argument against it.
    This is all just like your opinion man and purely subjective and the bottom line is Warmane says no and it's a no. Anything else is just whining. Take or leave it, no one is paying to play here, no one is being forced to play here and if you (and other insist on having RDF) there are other servers to play on. Begging a staff to do something you want is "imposing" your stubborn views on a staff that likes the game the way it is and the staff is the one's that decide to what to and what they want. This isn't Blizzard, so you don't get to whine and cry your way into what you want.

But before I rush out of here, i'll counter some of your points:

1. RDF was horribly implemented for all levels. Pre 80 it just let players be even lazier and dungeon crawl their way to 80. Even Blizzard recognized this as they had to make changes to the way the content is handed to us.

For example; In WoD they nerfed the hell out of the exp from dungeons 90 to 100 so players would actually have to go out into the world. Just because you liked something a certain way, doesn't make it right from a Designer PoV. They also added Puzzles and Treasures into the open world to give players more of a reason to actually look around while they quest.

2. I really disagree with this, "because spending 10 minutes flying to nexus does absolutely nothing to improve the game", actually it does and allowing auto porting to and from dungeons does more harm then it's worth and i've countered this many times on other post i've made.

What it does is empties out the world around the players and ushers them all into instances, thus to new players or even returning players, etc it presents this false dichotomy that the game looks dead or dying, that which might not be true. A healthy game like WoW would have players both running dungeons and out in the world and if traveling and summoning helps elevate that look and feel, then great. No one wants to play in a world where no out is there doing anything.

3. and this is where you have to understand this isn't Blizzard, "Now by disabling RDF you've made no difference in the game experience for people who didn't want to use it in the first place, and made the game slightly less enjoyable for those who did. There are no winners here just a net negative experience for players as RDF was never required to play and those who prefer to form groups using LFG could always still do so". This is Warmane. You're not paying a monthly sub and you're not paying to download the game, so you don't have as many rights as you might think you have around here. If you're displeased with how Warmane chooses to set up their server, there are other private servers to play on. Pretty simple really.

4. "The people who argue that there is some benefit to flying to the instance are probably the same group who sit in Dalaran or Org pretending to be busy while the others have to fly out and summon them", I'll need some proof on this one. No i'm not denying some people are lazy, i mean for crying out loud, you have people wanting 3.5k to 5k GS to run a heroic. So I'm not arguing that there are some lazy people in this game, but also the needs of the many can't be out weighted by the few. This really isn't a selling point for RDF.

I think I hit up that last point you were trying to make pretty well, so I won't push any further and yes I already know you're gonna continue disagreeing with me and I welcome the challenge, but just know that by no means is this gonna make you even close to right.

2. RDF was really good for leveling however at 80 it was pretty crap. You would get horrible groups and people would just quit mid run or cause all sorts of problems. In the end most people just used LFG chat to find groups like they do now. However after a group was put together they would then queue for their instance of choice using RDF because spending 10 minutes flying to nexus does absolutely nothing to improve the game and rdf gave bonus emblems.

Now by disabling RDF you've made no difference in the game experience for people who didn't want to use it in the first place, and made the game slightly less enjoyable for those who did. There are no winners here just a net negative experience for players as RDF was never required to play and those who prefer to form groups using LFG could always still do so.

The people who argue that there is some benefit to flying to the instance are probably the same group who sit in Dalaran or Org pretending to be busy while the others have to fly out and summon them.

To conclude disabling rdf is just imposing someones stubborn views on others with no benefit to themselves and though I myself would never choose to use rdf for finding people for HC's I do see why some would want to and can't think of a truly good argument against it.
    We're not imposing on anyone to play in the server we made and offer the way we want it to be.
    If you don't like the choices we made for Lordaeron, we have many other servers with RDF enabled.

3. No excuse to disable rdf.
    In a 1x rating server, walking true the map it is ineviteble, because ppl need to quest, get reputetion and up professions. And please, how muth interetion is pam to everyone (come deadmines). We talk while we do the daungeon!

And more important, ppl do just a fell dangeons, all over again, because is to boring walk for 10 min or more, just to do a daungeon.

This is not vanila anymore, we must lvl up to lvl 80 and we have 3 continents, there is no need at all to make that more dificult.

4. No excuse to disable rdf.
    In a 1x rating server, walking true the map it is ineviteble, because ppl need to quest, get reputetion and up professions. And please, how muth interetion is pam to everyone (come deadmines). We talk while we do the daungeon!

And more important, ppl do just a fell dangeons, all over again, because is to boring walk for 10 min or more, just to do a daungeon.

This is not vanila anymore, we must lvl up to lvl 80 and we have 3 continents, there is no need at all to make that more dificult.
    Then don't play on Lordaeron. Someone stuck for hours in the queue and who wants to play it without RDF will be thankful for you to not be taking a spot just to complain about our design choices.

5. Personally I would love to see dungeon finder on lordaeron.

I know many people say that most people would level with only queueing to rdf from sw/org, but most people actually know that questing is way faster than rdf could ever be. Also, leveling on dungeon finder is not very viable for others than tanks/maybe healers, at least that's what I've experienced.

I do realize that RDF brings rewards that make up for the slow leveling compared to questing, but still the only time RDF is faster than questing, is when you have quests for whichever dungeon pops.

What I like about RDF is that it brings a change to the "endless" questing. I love to start a search for a dungeon, then every 30-60mins when the RDF pops for dps, I can do one dungeon and then quest a bit more while waiting another 30-60min for the next dungeon.

Yes I know you can find groups without rdf, but searching global/spamming whispers is boring. Choosing between boring search for tanks and boring "endless" questing, questing wins, because it's more effective. So yes, I'm choosing to not communicate with other players and just grind the quests.

Now! It's the time and place in my reply to tell you, that I know, that my opinion (or any players opinion) doesn't matter at all. It has become very clear, even if just looking at this topic, you can see a lot of "It's warmanes decision, not yours!", "If you dont like it, go somewhere else", "You're going to grow old alone and get eaten by your cats!" and to that I can only say: No. If I don't like something and I want to write a reply or topic about it, I'll just write it. Ofcourse the decision is warmanes, but maybe their decisions can be affected with opinions and suggestions, so go and eat a bucket of penguinfood or something.

Anyways.. That being said.. My suggestion would be:

Open the Dungeon Finder Tool to the server, but remove the end rewards from it.

Also make it not teleport you to the instance/back and make it not ignore instance locks.

This way you could use the Dungeon finder to form groups, but nothing else would be different from the current method.

I do realize that it might be too hard to code and most likely would have some issues, but if this is possible, it would be a lot better than the headache global, that we currently have.

- DakMonkeyz

6. Now! It's the time and place in my reply to tell you, that I know, that my opinion (or any players opinion) doesn't matter at all. It has become very clear, even if just looking at this topic, you can see a lot of "It's warmanes decision, not yours!", "If you dont like it, go somewhere else", "You're going to grow old alone and get eaten by your cats!" and to that I can only say: No. If I don't like something and I want to write a reply or topic about it, I'll just write it. Ofcourse the decision is warmanes, but maybe their decisions can be affected with opinions and suggestions, so go and eat a bucket of penguinfood or something.
    Actually, you're wrong. I've deleted and gave an infraction to more than a handful of people who kept insisting on the RDF dead horse.
    Or, well, you can write a topic about it, but don't expect it to last longer than it takes for me to see it.
    The subject of RDF is over. It's done with. It's not open to discussion or reasoning or demanding to know reasons. The End.

7. Actually, you're wrong. I've deleted and gave an infraction to more than a handful of people who kept insisting on the RDF dead horse.
    Or, well, you can write a topic about it, but don't expect it to last longer than it takes for me to see it.
    The subject of RDF is over. It's done with. It's not open to discussion or reasoning or demanding to know reason. The End.
    Ok. I thought I remembered something along the lines of "We might visit the idea of RDF again in 2016", but maybe I remembered wrong or maybe it changed. Is there some official post about "RDF wont be implemented, the end"? If not, might be a good idea to make one a stickyicky it. If there is such a topic, where? so I can link it to future RDF begging topics?

8. Ok. I thought I remembered something along the lines of "We might visit the idea of RDF again in 2016", but maybe I remembered wrong or maybe it changed. Is there some official post about "RDF wont be implemented, the end"? If not, might be a good idea to make one a stickyicky it. If there is such a topic, where? so I can link it to future RDF begging topics?
    It's on the first post of the sticky thread detailing the design features of Lordaeron.
    Nothing besides that should be necessary - and in fact isn't, for most people.

9. Anyways.. That being said.. My suggestion would be:
    Open the Dungeon Finder Tool to the server, but remove the end rewards from it.
    Also make it not teleport you to the instance/back and make it not ignore instance locks.
    Someone already made an addon for that. do a quick search around the forums (I am too lazy to do that now, as I am not interested.... Ragnaros/DW will have RDF anyway) and you will find it quickly.

10. just do /who 20-23 and whisper doesn't take long to get a group going.hes right those balkan guilds have some damn spam bot and it just floods it i turned off global chat only cause i multibox heroics now so dont need to see spam anyways.

11. I've been on Lordaeron since day one and never said something about RDF being disabled. But leveling my second character i noticed how this affect your game play negatively. I am already level 46 and the only dungeon i got in was scarlet monastery, which disbanded at entrance because tank left and couldn't find another, and Ulduman. I've had to run my lowbie with my 80 pala to get gear/dungeon arch since its bloody hard to find a group. It WAS really easy on the first weeks/months. I was of the first to try the group finder addons and no luck on any group, people dont invite or wont accept party. Almost level 47 and only one dungeon group ran successfully.

12. It's on the first post of the sticky thread detailing the design features of Lordaeron.
    Nothing besides that should be necessary - and in fact isn't, for most people.

I'm actually not quite sure if you're referring to this (from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information)

Dungeon Finder disabled

There's this from FAQ (from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....76-General-FAQ)

Q: Why is the Dungeon Finder not working on Lordaeron?
    A: It is deliberately disabled as a design feature of the realm. We want players to experience the world as it was before the feature was added to the game.

But neither of those give the same feel as this

Actually, you're wrong. I've deleted and gave an infraction to more than a handful of people who kept insisting on the RDF dead horse.
    The subject of RDF is over. It's done with. It's not open to discussion or reasoning or demanding to know reasons. The End.

Obviously it's very clear for me now that RDF will never be implemented. But, I don't think people will get "RDF is not open to discussion.." from "Dungeon Finder disabled"

13. I've been on Lordaeron since day one and never said something about RDF being disabled. But leveling my second character i noticed how this affect your game play negatively. I am already level 46 and the only dungeon i got in was scarlet monastery, which disbanded at entrance because tank left and couldn't find another, and Ulduman. I've had to run my lowbie with my 80 pala to get gear/dungeon arch since its bloody hard to find a group. It WAS really easy on the first weeks/months. I was of the first to try the group finder addons and no luck on any group, people dont invite or wont accept party. Almost level 47 and only one dungeon group ran successfully.
    Agreed ! as the realm proceeds RDF will be an essential thing !
    Same here, i did not do any single dungeon from level 49 to 80 just because Global is tooooo hell of spam and every 5 seconds i see "balkanksi guild recruiting" guild advertisements spamming
    i got mad and kept reporting spam them but they seem like using some chat bots

right now in realm, levelling is just PATHETIC !

Someone already made an addon for that. do a quick search around the forums (I am too lazy to do that now, as I am not interested.... Ragnaros/DW will have RDF anyway) and you will find it quickly.
    wasted almost 3 days using that add on, none even whispers and not even enlists himself

14. I've been on Lordaeron since day one and never said something about RDF being disabled. But leveling my second character i noticed how this affect your game play negatively. I am already level 46 and the only dungeon i got in was scarlet monastery, which disbanded at entrance because tank left and couldn't find another, and Ulduman. I've had to run my lowbie with my 80 pala to get gear/dungeon arch since its bloody hard to find a group. It WAS really easy on the first weeks/months. I was of the first to try the group finder addons and no luck on any group, people dont invite or wont accept party. Almost level 47 and only one dungeon group ran successfully.
    Have you actually tried making your own groups? i mean you can't just consider people are going to randomly invite your to a party and poof! you're in the dungeon killing trash and bosses? A little effort can go a long ways.

I'm leveling my priest right now and she's about to be 64 and i've ran:

Deadmines

Stocks

SM (everything but GY)

Razorfine Downs

ZF

Muradon (not full clear, but got a good bit done)

Sunken Temple

Ramps

and

Blood Furnace

and some of them multiple times. But also i know how to apply myself and get things going in a hurry. I'm leveling full time shadow spec, but I don't mind healing a party to, people might say they don't wanna heal or tank even though they're playing a class that could easily fill either role, but in the end, i'm the one running a dungeon and they're not and even if you're not playing a class that can't tank/heal, you should be applying yourself even more and pushing to get groups started and finding people to till those roles ASAP.

Maybe one day when you're good enough like me, you can tell some poor shmuck on the forums that he's doing it wrong and how to play.

15. Agreed ! as the realm proceeds RDF will be an essential thing !
    Same here, i did not do any single dungeon from level 49 to 80 just because Global is tooooo hell of spam and every 5 seconds i see "balkanksi guild recruiting" guild advertisements spamming
    i got mad and kept reporting spam them but they seem like using some chat bots

right now in realm, levelling is just PATHETIC !

wasted almost 3 days using that add on, none even whispers and not even enlists himself
    This whole post just made me LoL. Kids these days, i swear.

/rolls eyes

First 12