1. Naxx 10 noob problem

So this night my guild made the first atempt in naxx 10 and after patchwerk kill we tried Instructor razuvious, but for some reason we coulnt hold aggro. During the first taunt rotation everything was ok, but 4-5 sec after the 3rd taunt our dpsers got aggro and died. We tried like 4 times and the same happen, is there any trick? For what i saw in youtube there isnt much more about this fight

2. The trick is don't pull aggro.

If your DPS have to sit there for 30 seconds with their thumbs up their asses, well that is still better than wiping.

3. I'm sure you can find paladins

Tip: hand of salvation, you'd be amazed how many paladins have no clue this thing exists.

4. Why was instructor´s aggro ****ed up to begin with? When naxx was released there wasn´t this aggro problem it came with later fixes.

5. Why was instructor´s aggro ****ed up to begin with? When naxx was released there wasn´t this aggro problem it came with later fixes.
    There isn't "blizzlike" scripts due to encounters buff, that's one of the numerous changes :D

6. So this night my guild made the first atempt in naxx 10 and after patchwerk kill we tried Instructor razuvious, but for some reason we coulnt hold aggro. During the first taunt rotation everything was ok, but 4-5 sec after the 3rd taunt our dpsers got aggro and died. We tried like 4 times and the same happen, is there any trick? For what i saw in youtube there isnt much more about this fight
    I don't know if you know this, but....A Dead DPS is not a DPS!

Are you DPS utilizing their CD's correctly? Fade, Iceblock, Tricks of The Trade, feint, Feint Death, Divine Shield? Whatever it takes for them to drop agro, they need to do, because...

A DEAD DPS IS NOT A DPS!!!

Let me tell you man, Naxx is a huge Noob Checker Play Ground, i don't know how well Warmane has debugged and toned Naxx here, but i cleared it every week in 3.0 Retail in 2008 and it was my first raid experience ever, I just got lucky and got to raid with some friends a worked with and their friends happen to be really nice and really explain the fights. :D My personal experience from Naxx is that it's a Noob Checker. Like how Patchwerk is a DPS checker, Razuvious is a controller checker. Basically how well can your teammates control what they they're doing. DPS when it's really safe to DPS, CD when it's time to CD, and use proper rotation when mind controlling the trainie NPC's. Other fights are even harder like Helgan's Safety Dance.

7. I don't know if you know this, but....A Dead DPS is not a DPS!

Are you DPS utilizing their CD's correctly? Fade, Iceblock, Tricks of The Trade, feint, Feint Death, Divine Shield? Whatever it takes for them to drop agro, they need to do, because...

A DEAD DPS IS NOT A DPS!!!

Let me tell you man, Naxx is a huge Noob Checker Play Ground, i don't know how well Warmane has debugged and toned Naxx here, but i cleared it every week in 3.0 Retail in 2008 and it was my first raid experience ever, I just got lucky and got to raid with some friends a worked with and their friends happen to be really nice and really explain the fights. :D My personal experience from Naxx is that it's a Noob Checker. Like how Patchwerk is a DPS checker, Razuvious is a controller checker. Basically how well can your teammates control what they they're doing. DPS when it's really safe to DPS, CD when it's time to CD, and use proper rotation when mind controlling the trainie NPC's. Other fights are even harder like Helgan's Safety Dance.
    Naxx here and retail naxx are uncomparable. Here you really gotta know your way around cooldowns. On retail you could just storm all naxx in a day with hc items. Naxx is not a noob checker. On retail, all the noobs could finish it easly, and here, I haven't seen any pug group killing KT.

8. Just don't dps for round a min and then u can go all out.

9. Naxx here and retail naxx are uncomparable. Here you really gotta know your way around cooldowns. On retail you could just storm all naxx in a day with hc items. Naxx is not a noob checker. On retail, all the noobs could finish it easly, and here, I haven't seen any pug group killing KT.
    i did it few days ago with mostly pugs in the raid :)

10. Naxx here and retail naxx are uncomparable. Here you really gotta know your way around cooldowns. On retail you could just storm all naxx in a day with hc items. Naxx is not a noob checker. On retail, all the noobs could finish it easly, and here, I haven't seen any pug group killing KT.
    Not in 3.0 they couldn't. Even though my guild was a very experienced guild there were plenty of fights in Naxx that could wipe your raid easily: Grubbulus comes to mind, and Thaddius, and Saphiron and a few other bosses. You might be dismissing your own personal experience for the challenge of the raid, but I assure you for someone that was very new to the raid scene in 3.0 Naxx at some points was really really hard and tidius.

11. Not in 3.0 they couldn't. Even though my guild was a very experienced guild there were plenty of fights in Naxx that could wipe your raid easily: Grubbulus comes to mind, and Thaddius, and Saphiron and a few other bosses. You might be dismissing your own personal experience for the challenge of the raid, but I assure you for someone that was very new to the raid scene in 3.0 Naxx at some points was really really hard and tidius.
    I didn't raid on 3.0 so i'll have to take your word for it :D