1. Feral Druid

Hello everyone, I'm Bakura from Neltharion, I'm a Feral Druid and I've few questions.

Feral druid have been always my main and I do have one on Frostwolf called Bakuragodx

As you can see in my armory I'm not geared enough but I would like to know how is the Feral's dmg here. I've heard that its bugged and its not worth to play it. I checked the armory and noticed that all of the druids there are Resto or Boomie.

Thanks, Bakura.

2. As a feral druid I can tell you that the dmg is fine

3. All feral spells do the correct dmg, generally speaking Feral is one of the most "fixed" class

4. I know that Feral is pretty overpower in MoP so what is the reason to not have any with high rating?

5. I know that Feral is pretty overpower in MoP so what is the reason to not have any with high rating?
    NS Cyclone Nerf?

6. NS Cyclone Nerf?
    And how is that so important? I know that Feral should have a lot of bleed dmg and a lot of healing in MoP, still we can cast cyclones, I mean, sometimes we even had to casst them in Cata so what is the big deal? And what makes it so diferent from retail? :D

7. I know that Feral is pretty overpower in MoP so what is the reason to not have any with high rating?
    Well, Ferals didn't receive any serious nerfs. Insta cyclone is gone, fine. And to be honest, Feral Druid is not overpowered, definitely not. It's just OK. If you play it right you can pretty much beat anyone and not that hard. But it's not op, not even close. And on Retail Feral does a lot more damage then here, here i do not know what's bugged, but i am pretty sure it is not reported, yet. I am trying to understand what is causing this issue. The issue is that Feral Druids are taking way too much damage than they should take. 522 ilvl Feral Druid, bear form + full defensive cooldowns and he died like nothing from a Warrior that wasn't even bursting. Wasn't even fully geared.. But good news it, it will get better within time. It's enjoyable, it's viable, it's okay.

Check out the current bugs here
    Edited: February 9, 2016

8. Bakura, you will do well here - let me know if you come on Alliance i will gladly invite you to guild and help you gear (we're doing rateds every day, since same faction rated opened up)

9. Well, Ferals didn't receive any serious nerfs. NS cyclone is gone, fine. And to be honest, Feral Druid is not overpowered, definitely not. It's just OK. If you play it right you can pretty much beat anyone and not that hard. But it's not op, not even close. And on Retail Feral does a lot more damage then here, here i do not know what's bugged, but i am pretty sure it is not reported, yet. I am trying to understand what is causing this issue. The issue is that Feral Druids are taking way too much damage than they should take. 522 ilvl Feral Druid, bear form + full defensive cooldowns and he died like nothing from a Warrior that wasn't even bursting. Wasn't even fully geared.. But good news it, it will get better within time. It's enjoyable, it's viable, it's okay.

Exactaly, i'm pretty sure that something is bugged, I'm just nto sure what. One guy told me its the bleed dmg, but it could be the defensives.
    And yea, Feral is alwats enjoyable and fun no matter what :D

Bakura, you will do well here - let me know if you come on Alliance i will gladly invite you to guild and help you gear (we're doing rateds every day, since same faction rated opened up)
    Tyvm, for now I'm still focused on Cata, but maybe I will start to play MoP :3

10. What's to focus on cata? The lack of rated competition? and declining population?

11. Exactaly, i'm pretty sure that something is bugged, I'm just nto sure what. One guy told me its the bleed dmg, but it could be the defensives.
    We do not know each other but please, trust me and ignore all players who say " spell X is bugged because Y" and then they can not prove it with a Report on BugTracker because they are not even able to make proper test.

Feral's dmgs are fine, the only relevant bugs at the moment are Nature's Vigil heal and this https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/784
    Edited: February 9, 2016

12. What's to focus on cata? The lack of rated competition? and declining population?
    Depends of what rated competition means for u :D

13. Hello everyone, I'm Bakura from Neltharion, I'm a Feral Druid and I've few questions.

Feral druid have been always my main and I do have one on Frostwolf called Bakuragodx

As you can see in my armory I'm not geared enough but I would like to know how is the Feral's dmg here. I've heard that its bugged and its not worth to play it. I checked the armory and noticed that all of the druids there are Resto or Boomie.

Thanks, Bakura.
    I know that Feral is pretty overpower in MoP so what is the reason to not have any with high rating?
    since i'm also a druid main, feral for every other xpac beside mop, i can tell you that ferals are yet to experience the worst times. firstly, feral WAS overpowered on mop, BUT ONLY UNTIL 5.4. on 5.4. a huge sequence of nerfs hit them, putting them on verge of viability (no NS, no predatory, no mangle bleed buff, all damage abilities were nerfed by approximately 10%, except rip) - that all occurred on retail because of Heart of the Wild bug that was healing about twice the amount than it should, making feral druids demi-gods in arena until 5.4, where the bug was fixed. despite what people here claim and even when they say that ferals are OP, it's not true. they were somewhat ok during 5.4.2 since they could burst someone in an opener (which was their strongest weapon due to rip critting 60k with vigil and fury) and due to cyclone symbiosis with priest, which didn't share DR.

they're viable in 3v3, as 1 famous streamer managed to snag a glad title as feral, but only within 2 or 3 comps. moreover, people RARELY do 3v3 on this realm, so you're somewhat forced to do 2s to get geared. in terms of tiers comparing to restoration or balance, feral falls behind A LOT and that's why you don't see ferals in the top 100, despite what people say how "good" it is. anyway, if you're playing on cata i would even suggest you remain on cata for several reasons (mainly cause pvp is pure garbage right now with 80% resi and grievous gear and not worth playing).

Well, Ferals didn't receive any serious nerfs. Insta cyclone is gone, fine. And to be honest, Feral Druid is not overpowered, definitely not. It's just OK. If you play it right you can pretty much beat anyone and not that hard. But it's not op, not even close. And on Retail Feral does a lot more damage then here, here i do not know what's bugged, but i am pretty sure it is not reported, yet. I am trying to understand what is causing this issue. The issue is that Feral Druids are taking way too much damage than they should take. 522 ilvl Feral Druid, bear form + full defensive cooldowns and he died like nothing from a Warrior that wasn't even bursting. Wasn't even fully geared.. But good news it, it will get better within time. It's enjoyable, it's viable, it's okay.

so, mangle being gone (30% increased bleed and shred dmg), removing predatory and removing NS isn't a serious nerf? wow dude, idk what to tell you...
    Edited: February 10, 2016

12 Last