1. So are boomkins more viable regarding bgs and 2v2? In 5.4.8.

2. Atm boomkins dmg is insane. Pretty much toping all bgs charts. Mostly a bug but hey its lolten, exploit the next bug until its fixed in 6 months..

3. Atm boomkins dmg is insane. Pretty much toping all bgs charts. Mostly a bug but hey its lolten, exploit the next bug until its fixed in 6 months..
    What are you on about, the gamebreaking bugs boomkin had that made their dmg crazy were last patch, not this one. Moonkin is supposed to be one of the top classes in bgs dmg wise, just like they were on retail, but it's certainly not because of bugs atm. In fact the fact that eclipse now tends to favour going to solar side by default is a negative bug if anything.

If you had complained last patch when I could casually crit 450k on my moonkin I'd say you have a point.

4. Atm boomkins dmg is insane. Pretty much toping all bgs charts. Mostly a bug but hey its lolten, exploit the next bug until its fixed in 6 months..
    moonkins are bugged NEGATIVELY, that you are correct, but the damage is fine. eclipse currently sucks d (can't even go to lunar from 0 anyhow), treant's root doesn't work on focus target, forcing you to waste time on re-targeting and celestial alignment doesn't restore mana (yes, it should, as it did on retail)

5. Atm boomkins dmg is insane. Pretty much toping all bgs charts. Mostly a bug but hey its lolten, exploit the next bug until its fixed in 6 months..
    Do not listen to that tar...d. Boomkings are fine ,but should be better in some aspects as spec is still bugged (negatively) - same is happening with feral.

6. Idc what anyone says.. ferals are fine. The 80% resil crap is fine as well. The reason ppl qq about ferals is cuz they can't play them. It's the only class that I had to get creative on making some new binds for in MoP due to not having a fancy mouse :P I've noticed a lot of ppl use rotation macros and such here, so I wouldn't trust too many people's opinions tbh.

In duels, they're with monks as one of the best duelers. In 2's, they're amazing as well. Your priest will do cyclones for you so the loss of cyclone isn't too bad, and with some people having scripts to auto dispel crap it can even be considered a buff at times :P I've seen ppl talk about how bear takes too much damage. I can neither confirm or deny this but I can say.. an above poster mentioned warrs.. they're op bugged here lol, so yes.. I can see how bear seeems to take more dmg vs some classes :P But again, that's not saying there isn't something wrong with defense, as I've not tested or paid enough attention to even guess. Your bleeds don't quite carry you like in cata, but ferals are still top tier viable. Just have to pick your moment to burst at the right time.

As for comments about boomies.. In bg's they're one of the best. multidot macros will top charts. In 2's [which is where most of warmane resides regarding arena], you're fine, but you'd find yourself healing, running, and cc'n more then doing damage outside of burst cd's. Keeping dots on all targets [inc. pets] as well as hots on both of you is essential.

7. Idc what anyone says.. ferals are fine. The 80% resil crap is fine as well. The reason ppl qq about ferals is cuz they can't play them. It's the only class that I had to get creative on making some new binds for in MoP due to not having a fancy mouse :P I've noticed a lot of ppl use rotation macros and such here, so I wouldn't trust too many people's opinions tbh.

In duels, they're with monks as one of the best duelers. In 2's, they're amazing as well. Your priest will do cyclones for you so the loss of cyclone isn't too bad, and with some people having scripts to auto dispel crap it can even be considered a buff at times :P I've seen ppl talk about how bear takes too much damage. I can neither confirm or deny this but I can say.. an above poster mentioned warrs.. they're op bugged here lol, so yes.. I can see how bear seeems to take more dmg vs some classes :P But again, that's not saying there isn't something wrong with defense, as I've not tested or paid enough attention to even guess. Your bleeds don't quite carry you like in cata, but ferals are still top tier viable. Just have to pick your moment to burst at the right time.

As for comments about boomies.. In bg's they're one of the best. multidot macros will top charts. In 2's [which is where most of warmane resides regarding arena], you're fine, but you'd find yourself healing, running, and cc'n more then doing damage outside of burst cd's. Keeping dots on all targets [inc. pets] as well as hots on both of you is essential.
    Warrs are working as itendend, and with the same dmg levels as retail MOP, idk why the hate.

8. everything is bug on MOP why are you people complaining.

9. My arena partner is feral dmg is fine.
    It's not popular choice due to lack of cc especially 2s in mop is endless cc chains and the team that don't have them most often lose. With good communication works fine, when your partner got your back i can safely land that 1.5-6 sec cyclone and get the kill.

10. So, mangle being gone (30% increased bleed and shred dmg), removing predatory and removing NS isn't a serious nerf? wow dude, idk what to tell you...
    Okay i know my mistake, i am new to druid, main is a rogue. But i can say that if all bugs on Druid class are fixed, and you are good with it, you can pretty much be devastating.

11. so, mangle being gone (30% increased bleed and shred dmg), removing predatory and removing NS isn't a serious nerf? wow dude, idk what to tell you...
    1. Mangle is not gone?
    2. 30% increased bleed and shred is still there, just within different mechanics.
    2.1. Increased bleed damage now comes from Savage Roar (Previously only added auto-attack damage).
    2.2. Shred damage is increased when target is bleeding. (Rake/Rip, not sure about Thrash)
    3. Predatory Swiftness is not removed?
    4. NS is the only thing gone.

12. I´ve seen like some posters say , druids refering to bear form taking too much damage . Any Thoughts on that? Im sure that would impact pve.

First 12