1. trouble downloading client

Hey, so I'm trying to download the MOP client, but the torrent is kinda f* up.

the file contents are not showing up.. and when I start downloading:

It stays like this for ages.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. if you have problem with torrents you may try this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ller-%286MB%29
    click on "Download 5.4.8", it is an installer which will let you play and download the game at same time

3. Thanks!! Btw do I have to be logged in the game for the download to keep going or can i just close it?

4. Thanks!! Btw do I have to be logged in the game for the download to keep going or can i just close it?
    the game must be opened, so, as far as I know, if you leave it at log-in screen is enough to let the game start to download.
    Anyway if your internet connection is decent you should not have any probem to play and download at same time, so in this case I recommend you to start playing

5. btw, is it normal for the download to stay at 0% complete? Has been like this for more than 10 hours of game time.

6. btw, is it normal for the download to stay at 0% complete? Has been like this for more than 10 hours of game time.
    ignore it, it is bugged it will always show 0%