Iasagi here, Guild Master of "Heirs to the Ebon Throne" In this thread I will give all Basic information For my guild I started back up recently, I took a Hiatus when molten was hacked and all I did was get my characters back and start he guild then my laptop broke during a storm, but i'm back with a new computer and i'm here to stay. now that I have brought you up to speed time to tell you about the guild.

"Heirs to the Ebon Throne"

REQUIREMENTS
Level- Any
Race- Any
Class- Any
Role- Any
Experience- New players and up are all welcome
Status -Active
Toons- Main and Alts

EVENTS

( Ready )

BG
Dungeons
Arena

( Need more Players )

Rated BGs
Raids

RULES

The rules for the guild are simple

1) Help others when able, for instance if you are in Org, doing nothing and you see someone needs help either they message you/mail you/ or ask in guild chat please help them if we can't set good examples for new recruits they will leave.

2) If anyone has a problem with anyone/anything, mail anyone that is in the following ranks
New Lich King (Guild Master )
NLK Alts ( my Alts )
Elder Council
Alt Council ( Elder Council Alts)

3) Be active. I understand that you have a life and cannot commit literally all hours of the day to a guild, and some of you may have other guilds on other toons and such, but log in every once in a while and check up on the guild see if anyone needs help and so forth.

GOALS

The only goals I wish for this guild is for everyone to have fun, help another, and get along,Back when I first joined retail, everyone on Horde was helpful and since then it sorta going downhill for new players, I also noticed that most guilds don't party up with low level players to help them, or help new players in general, I hope this guild changes that and returns WoW ( i encountered same on multiple private servers ) to what I remember it Guild wise.

I am pretty sure i listed everything that needs to be said at the moment Soon as the Guild takes off and we get into Rated BGs and Raids I will post the days that they are hosted on. Feel free to Mail me in game, or send me a whisper, The toons I am on often are " iasagi,kitsunstrife " if you require any more information comment and I shall reply with an Answer to the best of my abilities.