1. New here

Hello, still downloading warmane 3.3.5 server figured I'd make a post. Are these servers fairly active? also do I have to level a character from 1-80 or are the characters already level 80? Welp if I get no responses guess I'll figure it out first hand once it's finished downloading.

2. All the realms have good activity level. And on normal realms yes you will have to level it up. Go ahead and give it a try. And, welcome :)

3. All the realms have good activity level. And on normal realms yes you will have to level it up. Go ahead and give it a try. And, welcome :)
    Started playing my only question is are any of these servers US? I've noticed my latency is 190+

4. Started playing my only question is are any of these servers US? I've noticed my latency is 190+
    nope, Europe. About Wotlk Realms:
    Lodaeron: 1x
    Deathwings-Ragnaros: x7 experience rates, and x5 rates for reputation, gold and professions
    Blackrock: Instant lvl 80 and free golds end-game Gears. This realm is PvP only ( so duels, Arenas,Bgs and other PvP custom feature)