1. Just to ask : WILL THEY EVER FIX BATTLEGROUNDS OR ARENAS ?! Or script some old raids and dungeons for xmog .... Im really sick of Warmane not fixing stuff for Cata. Its bull**** and it will die really soon, if they dont fix BIG things, not some **** quests..
    I would love to play on Dalaran sewers again.

2. So this is it? They fixed couple of bugs partly and that's all?
    Do we have to wait another year for new fixes?

3. I think we should be lucky that we got any updates at all. They said that updating Cataclysm is not in their goal but they will do it because they must. It's not their priority.

Don't get your hopes up. Staff is reading these forums and they are silent. Perhaps they are working on another Cataclysm update, perhaps they are not.
    Maybe they will update it during this month, maybe they won't.

Long live Warmane!!!

4. So this is it? They fixed couple of bugs partly and that's all?
    Do we have to wait another year for new fixes?
    Rets got fixed,thats enough.

5. Rets got fixed,thats enough.
    Not really, Feral druids are weird now.
    For what I've noticed, RIP is doing less dmg and rake is doing more.

My RIP dmg its pretty similiar to my rake dmg.

6. Rets got fixed,thats enough.
    People will still cry about Rets. Already had one guy convinced that Censure is still overscaling

7. People will still cry about Rets. Already had one guy convinced that Censure is still overscaling
    I didn't test retri's censure yet, but I will do it :D

8. I didn't test retri's censure yet, but I will do it :D
    Tested with both of my rets,censure is downscaled af.Dueled ****ton of rets including Dwall,Xxpozed etc. and it ticks low af.

Ps.As i can see in dueling area there are no more rets to duel,all they do is whine "My dmg is **** now sorry,i dont duel anymore".Warmaen y u du dis?

9. Tested with both of my rets,censure is downscaled af.Dueled ****ton of rets including Dwall,Xxpozed etc. and it ticks low af.

Ps.As i can see in dueling area there are no more rets to duel,all they do is whine "My dmg is **** now sorry,i dont duel anymore".Warmaen y u du dis?
    But I think that they're downscaled a lot of other DoT abilities by accident xD

10. But I think that they're downscaled a lot of other DoT abilities by accident xD
    Well,WoG's are significantly low somehow atm aswell,but feels good how censure doesnt tick more then fkn combustion anymore lol.

11. Well,WoG's are significantly low somehow atm aswell,but feels good how censure doesnt tick more then fkn combustion anymore lol.
    How much does censure crits now with bull burst?

12. Is there anything better in this REALM than watching how rets cry??? :D

13. How much does censure crits now with bull burst?
    Max i saw was 12k,usually ticks for 2-5k or less

14. Max i saw was 12k,usually ticks for 2-5k or less
    12k its still to much... but meh, its an improvement xD

15. 12k its still to much... but meh, its an improvement xD
    Well its only 1 tick tho,and thats highest i saw,rest of rets i dueled was just dog**** censure ticks.

First ... 311121314 Last