1. 12k its still to much... but meh, its an improvement xD
    Just did test for you,consider that im full pvp and pve geared

Ticks on the dummy in 401 pve gear-
    Ticks on real target with full 402 pvp gear-

2. Since Kaspi's reply got deleted or something,here is longer test with more ticks

3. Since Kaspi's reply got deleted or something,here is longer test with more ticks

wtf ur talking about?!? xaxa

4. Is there anything better in this REALM than watching how rets cry??? :D
    i don't see why they should cry ..

ret was one of the strongest spec in 2s and duels back in S10 especially on low ratings (95% of molten players) broken censure or not ..

what will change is that bad players will no longer have a excuse when they lose to a ret ..

Well,WoG's are significantly low somehow atm aswell
    really?

i just got 137k WoG on some feral .. :D
    Edited: March 2, 2016

5. really?

i just got 137k WoG on some feral .. :D
    But you take into mind that 137k would have been with CDs, Last Word talent, Selfless Healing talent...

The base healing of WOG might be wrong for all Kenny is saying.

6. But you take into mind that 137k would have been with CDs, Last Word talent, Selfless Healing talent...

The base healing of WOG might be wrong for all Kenny is saying.
    yea i know that, im just saying for a example

WoG is fine, 20k noncrit (no cds, flasks etc) and 40k crit, just add 50% from Selfless Healer, wings, gardian, trinkets etc .. Last Word increase crit chance not a healing done .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQXGB2jwETw

5:04 you can see 30358 non crit WoG on a priest with gardian up and MS on him ..

also on 11:40 you see 35071 WoG crit on ret with SS up (20% more healing) and with MS effect (25% less healing) ..

12:09 14088 non crit WoG with MS up .. you add 25% and its 17608 non crit WoG, vanguards is missing T2 wep and 3 items in that clip thats why he got slightly smaller numbers..

i played cata the most back then on retail and im 100% sure that 20k non crit WoG (on a paladin) is normal !
    Edited: March 2, 2016

7. I just wanted to say THANKS to the staff for actually caring and updating the realm finally. I hope it stays like that although I rarely play here anymore.

8. May 7, 2016  
    Old thread but w/e if anyone is curious about neltharion + warsong "merge" or transfers here's your answer

9. May 7, 2016  
    Kaspii i salute to you, i genuinly hope that we will see response from the Dev's !

10. May 7, 2016  
    Kaspii i salute to you, i genuinly hope that we will see response from the Dev's !
    o.O, Internet explorer?

11. May 8, 2016  
    Nothing to see here.. thread should be closed lol.

12. May 8, 2016  

13. May 8, 2016  
    Yeah. Thread should be locked. Nobody from the Staff reads it. :P

14. May 8, 2016  
    We got replies already, just read the thread. And thank you.

This thread is about updates, it is old, but as you see there is another thread opened about updates as well, why should this one be closed?

Yeah. Thread should be locked. Nobody from the Staff reads it. :P
    As stated above, staff replied in this thread, gave ETA's for a changelog, updates and managed a Q&A about Cata Updates ingame on the Neltharion realm.

For all people, who wait for the "ported instance" update. Better wait 1 more week, if no news are coming by then, then you can open new threads about updates, etc. It's always abit delayed, I wish they would atleast inform us about delay when it happens and when the realm is supposed to get updated due to new plans.

First ... 4121314