1. Its just ridicolous to use the money that Cata players donated to invest in some realm where people don't even spend 1 coin.

2. Latest devlog says this.
    Cataclysm
    January 22, 2016

We have received a lot of feedback to our initial new year prospective and have taken that feedback to heart. Shortly after, we have already initiated steps to ensure continuous development on Cataclysm. Work on the highest voted content issues has started, which means that new fixes and releases for Cataclysm zones and quests can be expected fairly soon. Deepholm and Hyjal are the first zones receiving attention, with more to come as we progress. We will also start porting lower level content inbetween. At the same time we have also started work on spell and combat fixes, based on community votes on our bugtracker. We are looking forward to further improving the quality of Cataclysm together with our community.

I guess thats something

3. Latest devlog says this.
    Cataclysm
    January 22, 2016

We have received a lot of feedback to our initial new year prospective and have taken that feedback to heart. Shortly after, we have already initiated steps to ensure continuous development on Cataclysm. Work on the highest voted content issues has started, which means that new fixes and releases for Cataclysm zones and quests can be expected fairly soon. Deepholm and Hyjal are the first zones receiving attention, with more to come as we progress. We will also start porting lower level content inbetween. At the same time we have also started work on spell and combat fixes, based on community votes on our bugtracker. We are looking forward to further improving the quality of Cataclysm together with our community.

I guess thats something
    And did you see any changes till now?
    Moreover another changelog of porting instances from last year says pretty much the same too, and nothing happened inbetween that time.

I checked the bugtracker also, nothing got fixed at all, the only thing happened, is that they "confirm" or "dismiss" some of the reports, but what does confirming help, if you don`t work on it anyways.

I guess thats something
    It is nothing, but empty promises, since there is no sign of any work at cata + they don`t even give us any update of how the state of "developers at cata" is.
    Edited: February 10, 2016

4. Last real update was in may 2015. Those miniature fixes since then didn't affect the game that much, and whilst fixing, fire mage ignite got destroyed, fire mage isn't a viable pve spec anymore.

Also my trouble is: Three months ago it was announced that the old instances will be released on Neltharion, and as I saw that it didn't happen, I sent around 3 private messages to community managers and didn't receive a single answer. There's is no communication with the Cataclysm community, we don't have any knowledge about what's planned, if anything's planned at all. The population keeps dropping, and I fear it will come to a point of no return, making every effort to improve the realm meaningless, since so many players already left. The Lordaeron launch is behind us, the mop updates too, will we, the Neltharion players, get something in return for waiting this long?

The vote shop isn't being useful at all. We can't obtain old gear in-game and can't obtain via vote shop, we have to vote for outdated gear for 30 days a piece. Totally non-effective, non-beneficial.

I hereby suggest to open a communication channel/thread etc. between the Cata players and the devs who are assigned to work on cata. That could be our last hope to improve our realm. The bugtracker isn't being used as far as we have seen, the top-priority issues are still being handled, are still bugged, unavailable and so on...

We should keep this thread active, draw attention and try to solve the problems.
    Edited: February 10, 2016

5. Someone said i should bumb up the thread

#votecatamopmerge

6. Someone said i should bumb up the thread

#votecatamopmerge
    He's asking for cata updates: and not taking down the realm and putting back up as another expansion...

7. I am disappointed about the promises, they made, but nothing was really done. We had the situation with the mastery bug of the firemage, where a lot of people complained on the forum. Then a developer was fixing bugs for one weekend and it took him not really long to fix critical bugs on Neltharion. In my Oppinion is from the point of view of owner of these servers Neltharion not worth to invest any money, just avaible to gain any money from all people, who are donating for Madness HC stuff like OP and not fixed Gurthalak.

Even though there is a developer assigned to Neltharion, Greenpanda doesnt do classfixes (Source: see his thread, exception: Firemage bugged mastery), which would be very important, because the most people play pvp on the server.

it will be now a year that Nefarian and BWD Hc was promised

8. Greenpanda doesnt do classfixes
    I kek'd... his name is green_dev, his pic is a panda

but yeah, I doubt he's currently working on cata, last info I've seen suggests he's in Lordaeron-ICC

9. Its just ridicolous to use the money that Cata players donated to invest in some realm where people don't even spend 1 coin.
    This.

People gave money to help their server and nothing happens...

10. Its just ridicolous to use the money that Cata players donated to invest in some realm where people don't even spend 1 coin.
    Let's just stop donating till we see some changes.

11. clearly warmane doesnt have enough devs to work on 3 diff expansions, wotlk is favored and its also least complicated for scripting.
    Guess warmanes strategy all along was to let nelth slowly die, they wanted to merge it with mop realm rememmber?
    And ofc ppl wont invest money on a realm that's on stasis and stagnating, not getting any fixes or updates for months, yet one last hope for u cata players is the money ppl pay to skip que on lord,so called subsc ( id rather pay that to play retail lol) will be transfered, to hire a dev that could actually work on cata project, as for promises, giving promises is mandatory, fulfilling them not.

Let's just stop donating till we see some changes.
    dont think that will help

12. Let's just stop donating till we see some changes.
    lol, you stop donating, they kill cata cus it's no longer worth supporting another 4-5% donation realm

13. And ofc ppl wont invest money on a realm that's on stasis and stagnating, not getting any fixes or updates for months, yet one last hope for u cata players is the money ppl pay to skip que on lord,so called subsc ( id rather pay that to play retail lol) will be transfered, to hire a dev that could actually work on cata project, as for promises, giving promises is mandatory, fulfilling them not.
    Obviously you don´t care about cata and don`t even play here so...
    Promises must not always be fulfilled, but ignoring us and not giving any updates is bad. And why would you promise /announce changes when you don`t do anything for it then? Simply because the community shuts their mouth and hope for changes.

But again, all we get is a straight ignore from devs / admins / whoever, we want some infos finally.
    If you decided to not update cata anymore, then just tell us, but ignoring us like this is not how you should handle it.
    I feel like "Hermes" is back and he told them to not interact with their community anymore, what the **** are you guys doing. Can the staff reply for once and give out information?

14. Can the staff reply for once and give out information?

well, from what I've heard...
    1. it's not the mods' jobs to track down devs and get info from them
    2. the devs themselves aren't forced to track the forums so they mostly just do their jobs
    3. the QA has a lot of other stuff to do than to search 'staff reply' and repeat the same things over and over

so basically, no info is default unless something big is going down

15. well, from what I've heard...
    1. it's not the mods' jobs to track down devs and get info from them
    2. the devs themselves aren't forced to track the forums so they mostly just do their jobs
    3. the QA has a lot of other stuff to do than to search 'staff reply' and repeat the same things over and over

so basically, no info is default unless something big is going down
    How would we ever get any information then?
    We´ve been waiting 6months, then got a few fixes in 1 week, and now we wait several months again and nothing happens. Overall 5 fixes in 1 year maybe and people want information about the state and why nothing happens.

The forums are our only way to get some attention and replies from the staff since they don´t care about messages or don`t answer them. Read Timechanges reply about that.

Mods are reading this thread, nearly all people, who care about cata are looking for answers for so long now. You can´t tell me, that they don`t understand us and will forward it to another staff member to clear the situation.

All we want is a reply about the current state of cata, if we will get devs. soon or not, if a dev. is maybe working on it already and on what he is working, etc.
    And if there is somebody working on it, then there should be some progress, because you can´t tell me that a dev. is working 8hours a day and no progress is going on...

First 123412 ... Last