1. Obviously you don´t care about cata and don`t even play here so...
    i cared for warmane 5 and half years, i played all expansions starting from wotlk, cata and even mop, but instead of hoping something will get fixed ,unlike you who still hope, i decided to quit warmane once and for all, private servers are simply not worth the time.

2. private servers are simply not worth the time.
    well, I refuse to pay for a MOBA-MMORPG hybrid that Blizz-WoW is becoming now with legion, most rotations are shot down into 1-3 buttons + 1-2 "do more damage for X time" cooldowns and all utility abilities removed... with legion you'll see 'generic mdps' demonhunter, rogue, warrior..., 'generic rdps' hunter, mage, priest... your generic healers and tanks, showing little differentiation between each other apart from ability name and minor specifics (such as what the default dispel healers have does and the absorption/damage decrease type of tank cooldowns)
    Edited: February 11, 2016

3. well, I refuse to pay for a MOBA-MMORPG hybrid that Blizz-WoW is becoming now with legion, most rotations are shot down into 1-3 buttons + 1-2 "do more damage for X time" cooldowns and all utility abilities removed...)
    wotlk wasnt 1-3 button rotation no..
    none of u actually tried legion, not even got alpha invite and already bash, and it was like that with every expansion.
    ppl are simply never satisfied, u dont wanna play retail even tho its subsc free now, rather qq how warmane doesnt give a damn to work on cata realm, well wots better to qq and hope things will get better or actually do smting about it and change ur gaming habits, server etc
    Edited: February 11, 2016

4. well, I hope Legion won't be as bad as the alpha tests suggest... but if they don't completely change direction that's what it will be... current alpha suggests blizz needs to close down the alpha, get their **** together, make Legion good and release it by the end of 2017... as is... losing even more subs than they already have

5. many subs are gone cuz u can pay for game time with ingame guild

6. Don't get just one thing : MoP is much more bugged than CATA , but a lot more ppl play in MoP...
    This is really bull**** and don't think i have the nerve for this. And scriped some dungeons ffs!! :@ Ppl are getting really mad... They havent fixed CATA in so long and the first thing they do is fix the stupidass MoP first . WTF WARMANE ?!?! tell me where's the logic..
    I would rather play in Blizzard, at least everything will work.

7. Don't get just one thing : MoP is much more bugged than CATA , but a lot more ppl play in MoP...
    This is really bull**** and don't think i have the nerve for this. And scriped some dungeons ffs!! :@ Ppl are getting really mad... They havent fixed CATA in so long and the first thing they do is fix the stupidass MoP first . WTF WARMANE ?!?! tell me where's the logic..
    I would rather play in Blizzard, at least everything will work.
    there's a fine line between constructive criticism and spitting on the staff and I think you crossed it just there...

updates will come... speed depends on how hard the bugs are and the amount of bugs the dev(s) can fix in a timeframe...

let's use mage ignite/combust as an example... it's a hard mechanic that would take several hours of work, a test, more work, more testing... repeat until ignite matches blizz's cata formula
    another example is censure ticks (reportedly) being too powerful... it's a relatively simple process of decreasing the %attack or spell power used in it and performing some tests to ensure it all still works correctly, if required script an interaction with resilience, test that too, then upload to live

two problems that might appear similar... two widely varying difficulty levels, when we go into movement mechanics and phasing, that gets even harder

tl;dr: people do their best but sometimes things just take longer than expected

8. #catamopmerge best think can happen to this server

9. #catamopmerge best think can happen to this server
    really, I'd rather backport... least both cata and wotlk have endgame stuff open and working... mop has a long way to go and by the time that's done... (2019 if we're lucky) it'll still be dummy bosses and easy rotations in those raids

10. Hm, that isnt true at all Islingr. At first Ignite was bugged for more than 7 Month. At it isnt fixxed now. They just removed the Ignite - Mastery Scaling, that´s why Mastery is useless atm for Firemage´s.

Ignite is at all still bugged, cause it just burn´s for 26% of the Applied Crit and not for 40% like it should be, also Ignite doenst stack 3 Times and Ignite munching is still alive so you cant use more than 1 Firemage in a Raid and Scorch or Pyroblast Ignite still reset´s the Fireball Ignite instead of stacking.

The other thing is that some things that are fixxed on WotLK were implemented on Cataclysm like pathing, that you can see in Fireland´s when DK´s, Warlock´s or Hunter´s pull the Scorpion´s with their Pet´s at the beginning.

And the other fact is that Cataclysm is hard to fix, maybe you can remember back in the Day´s that every WotLK Server had custom content like GM ISland with Vendor´s and other things which were removed as it came to the Cataclysm Update. Cataclysm at all is a closed code, it is really hard to Add custom Item´s, Raid´s or Content. At WotLK or Mists of Pandaria it is at all really easy to fix and change things.

Kaspi is right at all they dont care much about Cataclysm, and that is now after 1 Year after the wipe not really good. Many Guild´s and Player´s left Warmane in the last year, cause nothing happen´s, and dont forget here it took 7 Month to fix a bug that made it possible to Oneshoot HC Bosses in second´s otherwise Bosse´s like Alystrazor that are doable by a Firemage alone cause of the haste and crit buff you get arent doable that way now. And i dont know if you ever worked with Cataclysm or a Privat Server by itself, but at all to change things like spell´s or damage its just to edit the MySQL with some stat´s, except the whole Boss Script´s for Bosses like Alyz. And at all you cant Sniff( reverse engineering ) spell´s, boss Encounter´s or other things from Retail now a days cause it is all nerfed to the actual Expansion, so you need to use sites like WoWHead to get the Exact spell data and other thing´s, and sure it takes time, but dont forget we didnt get updates for 1 year now, just critical spell fixes which take a half year or longer to implement.

11. but dont forget we didnt get updates for 1 year now, just critical spell fixes which take a half year or longer to implement.
    That is wrong, those critical bugfixes got implemented within 1 week.

PS: Still no sign from any staff member, you get 10/10 for ignoring your community (atleast cata).
    Is it really that hard to give us a reply with some answers finally after 1 year of constantly ignoring us?

12. MISTS OF PANDARIA AND LORDAERON UPDATES
    February 13, 2016
    Frostwolf and Lordaeron have been updated several times in the past week and changelogs for both are in preparation and will be posted in the upcoming days.

I want to cry lol

13. There will be a devlog update in the next few days outlining the work on Cataclysm with an ETA for the update. As many of you are aware, it's not our focus but we still hired and assigned a dedicated developer that's working on it and we might be looking in hiring more depending of how well our funding is.

It is not our intention to lie or deceive, the very reason why we wanted to remove the expansion is because we couldn't give it the attention it deserved but after the community's feedback we decided to give it all we can with all the circumstances in mind and we'll continue doing our best to have it receive decent updates over time even though it is not our development focus.
    Edited: February 13, 2016

14. There will be a devlog update in the next few days outlining the work on Cataclysm with an ETA for the update. As many of you are aware, it's not our focus but we still hired and assigned a dedicated developer that's working on it and we might be looking in hiring more depending of how well our funding is.

It is not our intention to lie or deceive, the very reason why we wanted to remove the expansion is because we couldn't give it the attention it deserved but after the community's feedback we decided to give it all we can with all the circumstances in mind and we'll continue doing our best to have it receive decent updates over time even though it is not our development focus.
    Thanks for the information. It feels better now.

15. There will be a devlog update in the next few days outlining the work on Cataclysm with an ETA for the update. As many of you are aware, it's not our focus but we still hired and assigned a dedicated developer that's working on it and we might be looking in hiring more depending of how well our funding is.

So there is still some hope.. Thanks for the feedback, I, along other Cata players, just hope that this won't be another promise just to keep us quiet for some time again.

First 1234513 ... Last