1. And if anyone like me was following Frostwolf's forum, they'd be skeptical of this since that whole 'A devlog has been written for Cata and MoP and will be up tomorrow' and yet never happened, not long before christmas
    True!
    Dont get your hopes hight.

2. To be honest, that isn't really the first promise that has been given to us the last 12 months, and Soon TM with the eternal ETAs is nothing new either. I'd like you to understand that the creation of Lordaeron wouldn't be possible without this realm and it's community, including other realms that were there before Lordaeron. The hand that fed Warmane is getting chopped off, slowly, painfully and you abandon loyal people who continued playing here after losing everything. More people played on Neltharion in the first days after the wipe than now, so the conclusion is that the lack of attention and dedication was so vast, it made more people leave than the actual loss of old characters. I won't thank anyone before I see some improvement and promises fulfilled. I'd like to mention the fact that, when I sent you a serious question about the instance porting and how it wasn't done at all, you, as a community manager, totally ignored it. A yes/no would have been sufficient. There's a vacuum between us and the staff, now that's even a bigger issue than the lack of development. Neltharion is dying, do something and do it fast, before it falls into oblivion. That would be all.

3. To be honest, that isn't really the first promise that has been given to us the last 12 months, and Soon TM with the eternal ETAs is nothing new either. I'd like you to understand that the creation of Lordaeron wouldn't be possible without this realm and it's community, including other realms that were there before Lordaeron. The hand that fed Warmane is getting chopped off, slowly, painfully and you abandon loyal people who continued playing here after losing everything. More people played on Neltharion in the first days after the wipe than now, so the conclusion is that the lack of attention and dedication was so vast, it made more people leave than the actual loss of old characters. I won't thank anyone before I see some improvement and promises fulfilled. I'd like to mention the fact that, when I sent you a serious question about the instance porting and how it wasn't done at all, you, as a community manager, totally ignored it. A yes/no would have been sufficient. There's a vacuum between us and the staff, now that's even a bigger issue than the lack of development. Neltharion is dying, do something and do it fast, before it falls into oblivion. That would be all.
    Agreed. Please, can any community manager respond to this reply? Thanks

4. To be honest, that isn't really the first promise that has been given to us the last 12 months, and Soon TM with the eternal ETAs is nothing new either. I'd like you to understand that the creation of Lordaeron wouldn't be possible without this realm and it's community, including other realms that were there before Lordaeron. The hand that fed Warmane is getting chopped off, slowly, painfully and you abandon loyal people who continued playing here after losing everything. More people played on Neltharion in the first days after the wipe than now, so the conclusion is that the lack of attention and dedication was so vast, it made more people leave than the actual loss of old characters. I won't thank anyone before I see some improvement and promises fulfilled. I'd like to mention the fact that, when I sent you a serious question about the instance porting and how it wasn't done at all, you, as a community manager, totally ignored it. A yes/no would have been sufficient. There's a vacuum between us and the staff, now that's even a bigger issue than the lack of development. Neltharion is dying, do something and do it fast, before it falls into oblivion. That would be all.
    What he said.

5. Ive talked to people about this and it's unfair to do so, people on warsong get BiS gear (rathrak, cunning, BLF, GURTHALAK) with conquest points. They do not have to do anything for that gear, other than cap weekly while people on neltharion either buy it with coins or farm DS. The best option which is most fair is to let them have 1-3 instant 85 options with a vicious season 9 set similar to the items we got after Moltdown or a ruthless set.

Another option is to remove all DS gear the toons on warsong had obtained if that is even possible

We don't need another 20 more rogues with BLF on the server
    This is all about increasing Nelth population isn't it?
    I have 6 fully geared characters, total of 10 specs (no rogue), that wouldnt be fair to delete them, or remove the gear from them...
    Trust me, if they will reset our gear to VICIOUS?!?! we will leave warmane for sure. Even with Ruthless there is a big gap between ruth and BIS gear.. Not even wanna mention the HC PVE gears you guys have. We have only normal pve items not hc ones so you can have your advantage.. I don't want to spend half a year to farm the gear again.
    So the main question is: Do you guys want more people on Nelth or don't?

6. This is all about increasing Nelth population isn't it?
    I have 6 fully geared characters, total of 10 specs (no rogue), that wouldnt be fair to delete them, or remove the gear from them...
    Trust me, if they will reset our gear to VICIOUS?!?! we will leave warmane for sure. Even with Ruthless there is a big gap between ruth and BIS gear.. Not even wanna mention the HC PVE gears you guys have. We have only normal pve items not hc ones so you can have your advantage.. I don't want to spend half a year to farm the gear again.
    So the main question is: Do you guys want more people on Nelth or don't?
    Problem is you get them with conquest, which is free. But we have to farm Dragon Soul for it and hope that we will win roll for it.
    You probably dont know how hard it is to obtain shared-boss loot items, which u get for free aswell, within requirement of like 7k conquest earned in a season which is A JOKE!

7. Problem is you get them with conquest, which is free. But we have to farm Dragon Soul for it and hope that we will win roll for it.
    You probably dont know how hard it is to obtain shared-boss loot items, which u get for free aswell, within requirement of like 7k conquest earned in a season which is A JOKE!
    Unfortunately i know how pve works. I cleared ICC / HC ICC about 80-100 times on retail for 1 trinket.
    I am just saying you can have your advantage with HC pve gear, let us keep normal pve. I dont think this is that big of a deal.
    Other option is just cancel all pve gear in arena / bg's. Do you think that would be a better solution?
    Of course not.
    AT players wont join Nelth with vici gear for sure (or with ruth gear vs Cata & HC PVE gear) + i am 100% positive old Warsong players do not want to farm their gear for the THIRD time.

So IMO the only viable solution for this merge is to let all Warsong players keep their chars & stuff and let the fun begin.

8. Unfortunately i know how pve works. I cleared ICC / HC ICC about 80-100 times on retail for 1 trinket.
    I am just saying you can have your advantage with HC pve gear, let us keep normal pve. I dont think this is that big of a deal.
    Other option is just cancel all pve gear in arena / bg's. Do you think that would be a better solution?
    Of course not.
    AT players wont join Nelth with vici gear for sure (or with ruth gear vs Cata & HC PVE gear) + i am 100% positive old Warsong players do not want to farm their gear for the THIRD time.

So IMO the only viable solution for this merge is to let all Warsong players keep their chars & stuff and let the fun begin.
    thing is not everyone on neltharion has access to DS gear or are still currently trying to obtain after months of doing DS or FL, either people not interested in PvE at all or they simply dont have the coins to obtain it, i gaurentee 100% of my guild would LOVE to have BLF or cunning obtained with conquest point, in the past 6 months ive seen BLF drop once you can get it in 1-2 weekly caps see the difference? i barely know 10 rogues with BLF on nelth yet there is probably 50 rogues with it on warsong atm

AT players dont HAVE to join nelth, they can quit or join another server, if warmane gives you the opportunity to let you start anew with a vicious or ruthless set you are going to act selfish over some gear you got for nothing?

you can say "its normal not heroic" but normal DS weapons / trinkets are still better than Cata weapons / trinkets for most clasess. You still have an advantage over players that dont or didnt have the opportunity you did to get the gear so easily
    Edited: February 16, 2016

9. Another problem would be that AT Players are greedy and will scream for more and more, when they get they equip transferred which isnt fair at all, they will scream for Soloqueues which arent part of cataclysm, than they want their ugly Xmog´s and so on, that is always the problem with ppl coming from a low populated Server, some features were so nerfed and so op that they dont wanna miss it, and the forum qq will start again.

If you really wanna merge Warsong give them the option to choose between 1 PVE Set like idk Tier10 or Tier11 or 1PVP Set, and good. if they really wanna play on warmane they will take it, but to say we will leave than is at all useless cause they would be like 100 Players in the peak, and yeah who cares....

And at all we dont need more global spammer´s that cry for 2s or 3s and spam 2hours to get one queue than that are the most toxic players at all...

10. thing is not everyone on neltharion has access to DS gear or are still currently trying to obtain after months of doing DS or FL, either people not interested in PvE at all or they simply dont have the coins to obtain it, i gaurentee 100% of my guild would LOVE to have BLF or cunning obtained with conquest point, in the past 6 months ive seen BLF drop once you can get it in 1-2 weekly caps see the difference? i barely know 10 rogues with BLF on nelth yet there is probably 50 rogues with it on warsong atm

AT players dont HAVE to join nelth, they can quit or join another server, if warmane gives you the opportunity to let you start anew with a vicious or ruthless set you are going to act selfish over some gear you got for nothing?

you can say "its normal not heroic" but normal DS weapons / trinkets are still better than Cata weapons / trinkets for most clasess. You still have an advantage over players that dont or didnt have the opportunity you did to get the gear so easily
    Maybe we get some pve items "free", but we worked for our Pvp CATA gear just like you. Nobody enjoys playing against RNG pve items in PVP anyways.
    Cancel them in arena, problem solved.
    Btw it is pointless to talk about it yet. They will mostlikely do this merge (if they will do it at all) in a long long time...

11. Another problem would be that AT Players are greedy and will scream for more and more, when they get they equip transferred which isnt fair at all, they will scream for Soloqueues which arent part of cataclysm, than they want their ugly Xmog´s and so on, that is always the problem with ppl coming from a low populated Server, some features were so nerfed and so op that they dont wanna miss it, and the forum qq will start again.

If you really wanna merge Warsong give them the option to choose between 1 PVE Set like idk Tier10 or Tier11 or 1PVP Set, and good. if they really wanna play on warmane they will take it, but to say we will leave than is at all useless cause they would be like 100 Players in the peak, and yeah who cares....

And at all we dont need more global spammer´s that cry for 2s or 3s and spam 2hours to get one queue than that are the most toxic players at all...
    You are right. No skilled PVP player wants to play on Neltharion... We just wanted to do arenas vs decent players without the noskill rng pve items.
    The best solution would be AT core for Warsong, so we can forget each other, but unfortunately that is never gonna happen...
    So Warmane staff want to force us to play on an rng pve server, or just leave. Both ways are terrible.

" they want their ugly Xmog´s" I really have no idea what you are talking about.
    These "ugly Xmogs" provided us the challenge to be better in arenas, by obtaining higher rating so we could customize the chars by our style / taste. I bet nobody likes to see the same gear / weapons for years..

12. Maybe we get some pve items "free", but we worked for our Pvp CATA gear just like you. Nobody enjoys playing against RNG pve items in PVP anyways.
    Cancel them in arena, problem solved.
    Btw it is pointless to talk about it yet. They will mostlikely do this merge (if they will do it at all) in a long long time...
    It would indeed be unfair if you could just take your pve stuff with you and own with it the same way it is now on Neltharion. I would enjoy it alot tho if they'd merge servers and just diable pve stuff for arenas, keep the stuff for bgs. It would bring more ppl, more challenge and better pvp if you d just remove ****ing pve. I could't care if someone worked for ruthless gear or not, it's just honor farm n easy to obtain.

13. It would indeed be unfair if you could just take your pve stuff with you and own with it the same way it is now on Neltharion. I would enjoy it alot tho if they'd merge servers and just diable pve stuff for arenas, keep the stuff for bgs. It would bring more ppl, more challenge and better pvp if you d just remove ****ing pve. I could't care if someone worked for ruthless gear or not, it's just honor farm n easy to obtain.
    No it wouldn't? You can stop crying about PVE items in arenas and pvp in general, you're that DK that has bone-link and gurthalak, so I wouldn't really be talking about 'balancing pvp' when you use PVE items yourself.

14. Why you always wanna disable retail features and on the other side you want features that nobody needs? People farmed week´s when not month to get those pve equip, and you got it between idk 3 or 4 weeks? The other thing is why u wanna change something just for 100 players`? I mean i understand this qq cause you know when it comes to a votepool you will lose it hard, but this solution is just a joke, i mean you got ur weapons and trinket´s for free and than you want that people that farmed them for week´s or month cant use it anymore cause of 100 people sound´s very greedy.....

1 Example is cunning, i did like 160 DS runs after the wipe and i saw it 1 Time Drop. And on Warsong everybody can get it. So at all no. And that´s the problem at all, when you are such a pve hero than it would be easy for you to get those item´s but the fact that you just qq about pve equip in arena says much about the reality. And at all nobody cares about people that just qq for custom content and such thing´s, play the game like it should be or play somewhere or something else....that is the easiest solution.

15. Why you always wanna disable retail features and on the other side you want features that nobody needs? People farmed week´s when not month to get those pve equip, and you got it between idk 3 or 4 weeks? The other thing is why u wanna change something just for 100 players`? I mean i understand this qq cause you know when it comes to a votepool you will lose it hard, but this solution is just a joke, i mean you got ur weapons and trinket´s for free and than you want that people that farmed them for week´s or month cant use it anymore cause of 100 people sound´s very greedy.....

1 Example is cunning, i did like 160 DS runs after the wipe and i saw it 1 Time Drop. And on Warsong everybody can get it. So at all no. And that´s the problem at all, when you are such a pve hero than it would be easy for you to get those item´s but the fact that you just qq about pve equip in arena says much about the reality. And at all nobody cares about people that just qq for custom content and such thing´s, play the game like it should be or play somewhere or something else....that is the easiest solution.
    First of all this was the main problem on retail too. HC RNG pve items ruined arena / pvp.
    Secondly that "100" players are 300+ at peaktimes + 100-200 players who doesnt wanna play here anymore, because of the lack of attention / bugs.
    But dont worry guys, we have another 2-3 years before the merge will take place.

First ... 34567 ... Last