1. Ehm is it normal that the Premade BG´S from Donor´s just focussed on positiv bugged classes, and they are really good at exploiting? Than i understand why nobody plays pvp lol...

2. Ehm is it normal that the Premade BG´S from Donor´s just focussed on positiv bugged classes, and they are really good at exploiting? Than i understand why nobody plays pvp lol...
    PvP doesn't only mean BGs
    Edited: February 19, 2016

3. Ehm PVP mean´s Random BG`s or do you wanna tell me that Censure Exploiting or Rogue´s or Snapshot from Shadowpriest, or bugged shaman Mastery with 2Set t13 Exploiting 2s means anything`? or the Rated BG´s which are focus also on positiv classes?......I guess you are such a guy that is Proud on his 2,2k Rating in 2s.....ON A PRIVAT SERVER.....oh i forgot the Hunter´s and the Stun from Firemages which is triggered 3 Times more than it should be ...

4. I'm glad of what you just did here :D Srsly, i was missing it <3

Ehm PVP mean´s Random BG`s
    That is funny af :D

or do you wanna tell me that Censure Exploiting or Rogue´s or Snapshot from Shadowpriest, or bugged shaman Mastery with 2Set t13 Exploiting 2s means anything`?......
    I know censure's bug pretty well, but still there is no problem for me to destroy most of the Retri's comps. Rogues, alright they do a lot od dmg, still its pretty fun to win agaisnt those people. I'm not going to talk about Shadow Priest or Shaman because they're not even that played and can be easily countered.

I guess you are such a guy that is Proud on his 2,2k Rating in 2s.....
    Once again... You're probably trying to make me laugh. You look like some tiny little Bg hero who never reached any rating at all. Is that the reason why you're so mad?

Edit: Who are you? :D

5. Ehm is it normal that the Premade BG´S from Donor´s just focussed on positiv bugged classes, and they are really good at exploiting? Than i understand why nobody plays pvp lol...
    I would like for you to enhance that a little.

6. I would like for you to enhance that a little.
    He just looks really mad because he cant reach any high rating at all and it looks like he's farmed in BGs all the time :x

Yoo, Timmy, go back to your PvE.

7. At first i got my Rating 2,5k actually before the Wipe and not with this bugged classes....and no sorry im done with PVE since i got all HC achieve´s without exploiting the Ingite Bug....and a lil bit high damage from Rogue´s`? 70k Crit´s on 4,5k Resilence is a lil bit to high? Sweet how exploiting player´s defend their bugged classes :P I guess your a such a rogue spammin blind and stun, and laugh´s that the DR is bugged, lovely this server.

And at all the Rated BG´s with those 2 Pala´s, 3 Heal´s (Shaman and Discis) the Rogue´s the Hunter´s and the Warlock and SPriests( Snapshot Buguse wtf) mean´s nothing on PVP side i really cant understand why ppl post their video´s and be proud on Bugged Classes.

ANd 2s ehm yeah lol check the Roster and you see which classes are first on it, says all the only thing you can laugh about is that you try to defend it and try to tell other people you are skilled, and that is the thing what people mean when they talk about a toxic population your talking **** about bugged classes cause you are afraid someone fixes them and you stop beeing OP as **** cause your class is just positiv bugged....

And really you think people get mad about a game? Your life must be sad if you really believe this....

8. At first i got my Rating 2,5k actually before the Wipe and not with this bugged classes....and no sorry im done with PVE since i got all HC achieve´s without exploiting the Ingite Bug....and a lil bit high damage from Rogue´s`? 70k Crit´s on 4,5k Resilence is a lil bit to high? Sweet how exploiting player´s defend their bugged classes :P I guess your a such a rogue spammin blind and stun, and laugh´s that the DR is bugged, lovely this server.
    And you keep on trying ahahaha.
    1. You already failed 2 times. I'm not a rogue :D
    2. Yes, rogues are OP af but no, they will never crit 70k on 1 single ability.
    3. Since I'm a "exploiting player" I would like to know what am I exploiting as Feral Druid?
    4. You still missed the question here, who are you?

9. Ah lol your a feral sweet a ***** with running away stance changing macro and cyclone on keybind, ah okay now i know all, nothing more to say :D but i dont wanna destroy ur world Rainbow World ;-)

And if you wanna know who i´am, i´am one of the four people that had 100k kills before the wipe on alliance side ;-)

10. A live Q&A (in-game) has been scheduled for Monday on Neltharion, devlog will be up before that.
    That means that devlog can happen saturday/sunday, or just before Q&A starts?

11. Originally Posted by Website
    Cataclysm
    February 19, 2016
    As announced earlier this year, we have started putting as much emphasis on Cataclysm as possible. This means in the past few weeks we have been working with a focus on Cataclysm quest zones and general combat and spell issues voted for by the community. Based on that work we are going to release the first patch on Wednesday, next week. This update will include lots of quest fixes in Mount Hyjal and Deepholm, as well as several high priority spell fixes. Afterwards we will continue to finish Deepholm and move on to remaining zones, while maintaining a steady flow of spell fixes.
    The short dev log update is up on the website.

12. That means that devlog can happen saturday/sunday, or just before Q&A starts?
    Ehm you know that Q&A its just a talk about the most hated Bug´s? You know the thing that we did since 1 Year with Priority over the Bugtracker.

The short dev log update is up on the website.
    Ehm why you start with Quest Zones? I mean the highest Voted Bug is Nefarian in BWD or Ascent Council in BoT HC. Also fixing TotfW would be usefull, and also the HC Raid´s. I mean the Spell´s okay but starting with fixing QuestZones while 90% of the Player´s are Fully geared and just hunting for Achieves, ehm yeah idk.

13. Sweet how exploiting player´s defend their bugged classes, lovely this server.

And at all the Rated BG´s with those 2 Pala´s, 3 Heal´s (Shaman and Discis) the Rogue´s the Hunter´s and the Warlock and SPriests( Snapshot Buguse wtf) mean´s nothing on PVP side i really cant understand why ppl post their video´s and be proud on Bugged Classes.

ANd 2s ehm yeah lol check the Roster and you see which classes are first on it, says all the only thing you can laugh about is that you try to defend it and try to tell other people you are skilled, and that is the thing what people mean when they talk about a toxic population your talking **** about bugged classes cause you are afraid someone fixes them and you stop beeing OP as **** cause your class is just positiv bugged....
    This.......

14. Yeah this is the truth, try to show me even 1 fact that isnt true, i mean all people show it with their Pro Rated BG Video´s and also the 2s Ladder says all, so stop annoying people cause they say the truth....

15. Ah lol your a feral sweet a ***** with running away stance changing macro and cyclone on keybind, ah okay now i know all, nothing more to say :D but i dont wanna destroy ur world Rainbow World ;-)
    You have nothing more to say because you can't say anything that makes sense :D
    If you think Ferals are that easy then maybe you should tell me what class do u main o/

And if you wanna know who i´am, i´am one of the four people that had 100k kills before the wipe on alliance side ;-)
    Should that be impressive? I mean, it looks like you spent a lot of your time playing some normal Bgs... Everyone can do that :p If you got 2.5k rating after wipe I'm sure you can do it right here aswell, so thats why I wanna know your name, until that, you're a little random :33

Edit: Noticed that you edited your reply... About that I'm afraid of classes geting fixed, if you make some search, u will find that I'm always talking about retri's bugs and how Nokaleds rogues are ******. I even made one topic to talk about retri's censure. And yes, you look pretty mad o/

Edit2: "you try to defend it and try to tell other people you are skilled"
    I wasn't the guy who said "I was 2.5k after wipe", "I was one of the four people who got 100k kills" :D

First ... 56789 ... Last