1. Cata Update v2

Dear Mods, Devs, Admins,

I basically want to point out the same things I did already a few months ago. You give us barely any news what is going on, we are waiting for an update for months. We have no clue if any staff member is working on CATA at the moment, green_dev is unbanned, active at forums, but not replying to his own thread anymore since forever.

At the changelog it says, that we will get updates soon, then in the next changelog it says the same, but again we don`t receive any updates actually.
    I remember 1 thread asking for updates when there was a server outage for 1hour ca., Kaer replied to it and said, that he will assign 1 developer to cata, but then 1hour later the thread got deleted.
    If anyone took a screenshot of his reply, feel free to post it.

Here is a quote of myself from a few months ago, the source thread is stated below the quote:
    I want to ask you all why you ignore the cata section / people crying for updates and constantly asking.

First of all, this is not a thread to hate. And because of that I want to bring in some suggestions what you could do.

Suggestion 1: Instead of telling us, that your focus is on Lordaeron and that cata will be updated whenever possible you could set an E.T.A until when cata will become an update.

Suggestion 2: Don`t ignore the community. Kaer himself said, that you will not delete threads /suggestions / questions anymore, instead you could reply. He also said, that it will never be like old "molten" again, where the community completly got ignored and all was done solely to generate money instead of listening and interacting with the community.
    It feels like you abandon the cata community, we haven`t got a fix in months. We haven`t gotten any E.T.A in months when we get an update.
    Alot of people already left and I don´t want cata to die.

Suggestion 3: Regular updates, even if small are better than 1 big update in 4months.

Suggestion 4: Listen and fix content and the most upvote bugs on the bugtracker, that`s why you created that system.

It would be nice if you, Arbiterone and other Mods don`t delete the thread and actually reply to their community.
    PS: I did not insult / attack /whatever, I just pointed out what alot of people think and you should not just ignore us again, thanks.
    quoted from: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....88-Cata-Update

Instead of closing this thread, you could just warn /ban people with immature behaviour without constructice critism and allow other grown up people to discuss about it.

And again, it would be just soooooooooooooooo nice if you finally give us a sign of attention and work on cata ( updates, which we see, not just promises).

Thank you for reading through and I hope the staff understands.

Greetings
    Kaspi

2. Let them do their business. I'm here trying to enjoy my overscaled censure for my easy glad title.

3. Let them do their business. I'm here trying to enjoy my overscaled censure for my easy glad title.
    What a constructive critism, I love it.
    Of course they will run their business their way, but then atleast keep word to what you tell your customers, right?

4. What a constructive critism, I love it.
    Of course they will run their business their way, but then atleast keep word to what you tell your customers, right?
    In all honesty, we all have to be patient. MOP still needs some work, then they'll slowly transition towards Cataclysm.

I think this thread would be more relevant in 2-5 months due time when there is absolutely no update or word about Cataclysm.

5. In all honesty, we all have to be patient. MOP still needs some work, then they'll slowly transition towards Cataclysm.

I think this thread would be more relevant in 2-5 months due time when there is absolutely no update or word about Cataclysm.
    The last updates were October 22, 2015 + approx. 1.5weeks. Since then nothing happened, we got some infos via the changelog, but nothing ever happened.

It`s a difference of displaying incoming fixes and then working on them or just displaying them to keep the cata community silent. As you see, I was being silent since today, but months of waiting and hoping and then seeing that nothing happens makes me sad.

They could mention porting instances each 2 months, but we never got any proof or word from a dev, that they actually work on it. All I am seeking for is the contact to staff /mods / admins, who give us clear goals /answers instead of the usual answers, I guess you know what I mean.
    Edited: February 10, 2016

6. Warmane made poor decisions, they used all of their income from cata and mop from donations on Lordearon trying to "perfect" it when it was already the least buggy expansion on warmane. They then complained due to historic low donations they upped the prices of faction change maybe they didn't realize that 45% of the community alone plays on a server that barely gives them any money but want to prioritize it regardless.

They have the cata expansion which is slowly dying, and donors are donating less because of this, no progress or updates in almost a year. Simply put they cannot do anything due to limited funding after drowning all of their funds into Lordearon. We cannot expect any updates except a "port" of fixes of Lordearon which might not come for a while and even then that dosent solve the cata bugs which most people care about. Why should we care about anything that dosent involve end game content?

They have mop expansion which is even more buggy than cata and hasent had any updates since summer time, thing is not that many people donate on MoP for pvp because the BiS gear is easy to obtain and well mop has been up for a year so no ones donating much anymore.

If warmane continues this way their donations will only get worse cata and the wotlk servers not including Lordearon generate them the most income it dosent make sense to burn the hand that feeds you, I play on warmane for the big community that's what makes it blizzlike, I could easily go play on another server that has even less funding yet works even better but playing on dead servers is no fun either.

We have waited patiently too long, based off donations per server alone cata should be almost bug free by now, until fixes and updates start happening on cata ... Cata will continue to slowly rot away
    Edited: February 10, 2016

7. We have waited patiently too long, based off donations per server alone cata should be almost bug free by now, until fixes and updates start happening on cata ... Cata will continue to slowly rot away
    That`s why I hope for information / fixes soon. We really waited long enough and I think the community deserves a clear statement from an official staff member about the situation.

8. I really don't know what you want to get out from this thread. In the Warsong forum section people used to ask about AT core, cata updates few times a day, then once a day, once a week until the community realized that it's not coming, we should have been happy when they suggested merging Cata and MoP since they don't really work on it anyway. We get two minor fixes in a year, Cata population is too low to even enjoy the game anymore and I wish it was not like that, but it is, we had a golden ticket with MoP merge (refunds, our chars living on in a populated realm) but we didn't take it, because we are such "proud" Cata players that afk in duel zones, capital cities..

9. I really don't know what you want to get out from this thread. In the Warsong forum section people used to ask about AT core, cata updates few times a day, then once a day, once a week until the community realized that it's not coming, we should have been happy when they suggested merging Cata and MoP since they don't really work on it anyway. We get two minor fixes in a year, Cata population is too low to even enjoy the game anymore and I wish it was not like that, but it is, we had a golden ticket with MoP merge (refunds, our chars living on in a populated realm) but we didn't take it, because we are such "proud" Cata players that afk in duel zones, capital cities..
    honestly, I'd rather backport to wotlk than a crap**** mop

10. Fully agree with Kaspii!

Give us some information, and some updates... Don't forget that "the client is always right"..if of course Warmane stuff cares for its clients and not only for its 10k population on Lordaeron...

11. You could at the VERY least fix the common bugs that Cata and MoP had, but only got fixed on MoP.
    Such as same faction rated bg, rated bgs scoreboard and stats, casting after landing from a flying mount and more...

12. The first thing they should focus on fixing in Cataclysm Neltharion : Class bugs

At this point there should be 0 class bugs, but I'm sure they will release content before even touching class bugs. /facepalm

I rather have a working class that some new old content.

13. The first thing they should focus on fixing in Cataclysm Neltharion : Class bugs

At this point there should be 0 class bugs, but I'm sure they will release content before even touching class bugs. /facepalm

I rather have a working class that some new old content.
    i totally agree with you
    but it has come to a point where i would be happy about ANYTHIG actually happening

14. Kaspii say it loud and clear, this is in fact the feeling of almost all of us who plays in Cata, the last changelog was May 2015, almost a year ago.
    Some people are offended by presenting certain facts, i am personally offended by the facts are these...

15. i totally agree with you
    but it has come to a point where i would be happy about ANYTHIG actually happening
    Exactly, we would be happy about ANYTHING happening, which is pretty sad if you think about it, but still we get ignored as usual. Why can´t the stuff give us finally answers. Is it really that hard to get 1 developer working on the expansion?

12311 ... Last