1. World chat

is it possible to have WORLD CHAT on FROSTWOLF??

where HORDE & ALLIANCE both chat and Invite for DUNGEONS & RAIDS, ARENAS, PREMADES.

if this happens NO MORE Raid finder too much waitings, RAIDS will be more efficiant, HEALERS TANKERS can be found easily.

ONLY problem is can't be able to made "FOR THE HORDE" or "FOR THE ALLIANCE" Raid.

BUT PVE CAN BE AS INSTANT AS PVP!!

2. Type "/Join global".
    But only Alliance or Horde

3. Type "/Join global".
    But only Alliance or Horde
    i know about GLOBAL, i'm talking about WORLD CHAT

4. that stuff you only see in fun servers

5. Well you aren't supposed to to have global chat anyways, it's "trade chat' :p

6. Well you aren't supposed to to have global chat anyways, it's "trade chat' :p
    yes you can, on retail we have /4 Looking for Group and dependant on server it's pretty popular just to chat in (Stormscale being one, as is Sylvanas).

7. Letting horde and alliance party together would ruin the game imo
    I believe that's what the opener means, he's saying a global channel for both horde and alliance to speak together and party together.

8. yes you can, on retail we have /4 Looking for Group and dependant on server it's pretty popular just to chat in (Stormscale being one, as is Sylvanas).
    Well I play on US Arthas/Barthilas and always use trade chat. We have the LFG tab now anyways so people dont use /4 anymore I guess.

9. Well I play on US Arthas/Barthilas and always use trade chat. We have the LFG tab now anyways so people dont use /4 anymore I guess.
    its not that, its that Trade is restricted to Cities... LFG is worldwide, you could be questing in the middle of Gorgrond and talking to a level 10 chilling in Barrens. It's the exact same as Global is here.