1. He is not a Donor as i mentioned above a friend paid, sent him coins and he spent them because not everybody has the payment options you guys provide. I spent my coins to get a queueskip and the website confirmed this with the green text message. I didnt get a queueskip nor will you provide me a refund for my item so i can buy something useful?! What kind of customerservice is this? You basically lied to me promising queueskip with Confirmation ON the website, what i got was an item i dont use, wasted 5 euros and no skip. Great service.
    So, there is someone selling Coins externally. I will find who is this.

2. So, there is someone selling Coins externally. I will find who is this.
    Externally?! Did you even read any of the posts in this thread? My friend PAID for them. This is starting to become a big fat joke. Dont make the option to gift coins available, if its not allowed.

Also thank you for forwarding me to an Administrator, i wrote an email already.

3. Externally?! Did you even read any of the posts in this thread? My friend PAID for them. This is starting to become a big fat joke. Dont make the option to gift coins available, if its not allowed.

Also thank you for forwarding me to an Administrator, i wrote an email already.
    Gifting Coins is ok. I donate and gift Coins to someone else, without that someone else having to pay me back. Got it? Hopefully it isn't a business and your friend just did it for you and that other guy you spoke of (yeah, I read). But we don't allow someone to go providing Coins in exchange of money, if you get what I mean.

First 12