1. Donate - Queueskip

Hi,

I spent 5 coins in the store yesterday to get the queueskip and its still not working today.
    Any way you could activate it for me?

greetings and thank you!

2. Are you a donor and did you make sure to spend them on a character in Lordaeron?

3. It is activated automatically if the item granted queue skip (shown in green letters before the purchase). Also, the item has to have been purchased on Lordaeron realm.

4. "It is activated automatically if the item granted queue skip (shown in green letters before the purchase)." ...I might be blind but the items are white/blue/purple...can you give an example of item...? for example..if I give 5 coins on a rare mount...blue colour...does it grant queue skipping? Thank you

5. i spent the coins on my character on Lordaeron on a pet called Calico Cat. It did give me the green text telling me it would grant me queueskip befor i bought it, that was yesterday. But as i tried to log in 30 mins ago i still had a queue.

/edit i did get the 5 coins gifted from a friend though since i only have paypal. so i paypaled him 5 euros and he gave me the coins. does that have anything to do with it?
    Edited: February 10, 2016

6. worked for me on a 5 coin mount...

7. /edit i did get the 5 coins gifted from a friend though since i only have paypal. so i paypaled him 5 euros and he gave me the coins. does that have anything to do with it?
    It does. As I asked, are you yourself a donor? Queue skipping is only available for actual donors, not from simply using any coins. You have to have made a donation yourself at some point.

8. it worked fine for my friend, that makes 0 sense?! his account is not a donor and the queueskip works. Also if that is the case i would like a refund because i simply cant make a donation with the availabe options you guys are providing.

9. it worked fine for my friend, that makes 0 sense?! his account is not a donor and the queueskip works. Also if that is the case i would like a refund because i simply cant make a donation with the availabe options you guys are providing.
    Who exactly is this friend for it to be checked?

10. So you can take his premium away? No thanks. Id like my refund now please. i tried making a ticket here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new
    but it only provides a ban appeal. Also opened a ticket ingame. The item is in my bags, untouched.
    thank you for your help.

11. So you can take his premium away? No thanks. Id like my refund now please. i tried making a ticket here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new
    but it only provides a ban appeal. Also opened a ticket ingame. The item is in my bags, untouched.
    thank you for your help.
    Why would his premium be taken away if he's a donor?
    There's no option for asking refunds - you didn't buy anything. The only refund we have is giving spent coins back, within 24 hours, for mis-buys (like getting the same item twice, getting it for the wrong character, getting the wrong item, etc.).

12. It does. As I asked, are you yourself a donor? Queue skipping is only available for actual donors, not from simply using any coins. You have to have made a donation yourself at some point.
    Then it probably should say so when trying to buy the item instead of the text saying that it will let him skip queue.

So you can take his premium away? No thanks. Id like my refund now please. i tried making a ticket here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new
    thank you for your help.
    Only premium accounts have other ticket types and ingame support won't be able to help you with that. You can try to send email to [email protected] about the misinformation when buying the item.

13. He is not a Donor as i mentioned above a friend paid, sent him coins and he spent them because not everybody has the payment options you guys provide. I spent my coins to get a queueskip and the website confirmed this with the green text message. I didnt get a queueskip nor will you provide me a refund for my item so i can buy something useful?! What kind of customerservice is this? You basically lied to me promising queueskip with Confirmation ON the website, what i got was an item i dont use, wasted 5 euros and no skip. Great service.

14. Then it probably should say so when trying to buy the item instead of the text saying that it will let him skip queue.

Only premium accounts have other ticket types and ingame support won't be able to help you with that. You can try to send email to [email protected] about the misinformation when buying the item.

thank you! finally some useful information. writing an email straight away.

15. He is not a Donor as i mentioned above a friend paid, sent him coins and he spent them because not everybody has the payment options you guys provide. I spent my coins to get a queueskip and the website confirmed this with the green text message. I didnt get a queueskip nor will you provide me a refund for my item so i can buy something useful?! What kind of customerservice is this? You basically lied to me promising queueskip with Confirmation ON the website, what i got was an item i dont use, wasted 5 euros and no skip. Great service.
    It's not on me to give or not give anything. I'm not Support, I'm not Public Relations and I'm not Customer Service. I'm simply telling you how the system works and why you aren't getting queue skipping. I forwarded your case to an Administrator for them to figure out what to do about it.

12 Last