1. 5.4.8

Hello , how do I update my old game client? I still have the old one because I took a break from WoW and I don't want to download 27 gb again .

2. Hello , how do I update my old game client? I still have the old one because I took a break from WoW and I don't want to download 27 gb again .
    Hello PrfctAssassin, visit this thread here

3. Hello PrfctAssassin, visit this thread here
    I think that guide works ONLY if you have 5.4.2 WITHOUT WoD models

4. I think that guide works ONLY if you have 5.4.2 WITHOUT WoD models
    Even if he does, if he runs the client from the original WoW.exe, WOD models will not be activated. At least that's what i have heard. I am not using them, with the original MoP client my fps is 25 max, with HD models it will be 10.

By the way, PrfctAssassin, there is another option: download MoP 5.4.8 minimal client, which will run the game and allow you to play it, while it's downloading. If i was you, i would choose this option, because it may fix some client issues (if there is any issues)
    The minimal client, downloads the rest of the data from the Blizzard servers. While you're playing the game. Have fun :)

5. If things aren't working out for you. You can always use this client here.

6. If things aren't working out for you. You can always use this client here.
    Sure, as i said above, that is the second option.

7. Thank you for the help , I wanted to update it because I didn't want to download the addons again , change the bars , key bindings etc ...
    I succesfully updated you , have a nice day