1. blocked account

i reopen this thread becouse NOTHING know my account only me and i want to see the screenshoots of that
    My name in-game is Antipatiaa this is a confusion?
    nothing know my account and i dont write nothing information of other server, maybe any1 hack my account
    Edited: February 10, 2016

2. If you have proof of ownership, go ahead and email [email protected] with your information and they might be able to help you.

3. If you have dynamic IP it's possible that you got an IP that is banned. Check if you can make ban appeal using support system on website here. If there is no ban to select then it's probably your IP that is banned and you have to get another IP. If you can select a ban there then make ban appeal. They won't give any screenshots to protect identity of the ones who report players who break rules.

4. omg!!... my account is blocked and I have to manage it?. Not my fault that and is fault of the GM or staff.
    can any staff see that pls??

5. i reopen this thread becouse NOTHING know my account only me and i want to see the screenshoots of that
    My name in-game is Antipatiaa this is a confusion?
    nothing know my account and i dont write nothing information of other server, maybe any1 hack my account
    go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support , click on " create ticket " then select "ban appeal"

6. yes, i create a ticket for ban appeal but nothing response becouse that i open this thread

7. yes, i create a ticket for ban appeal but nothing response becouse that i open this thread
    Ban appeal tickets have lower priority. It could take a few days.

8. ok, they ban my account without reason and i need wait few days? OMG!! It is unfair

9. ok, they ban my account without reason and i need wait few days? OMG!! It is unfair
    do you have any idea how many people that get banned use the "i was banned without reason" excuse? pretty much all of them. wait for a reply to your ticket. posting about it on the forums does nothing and opening multiple threads on it will only lead you to getting a forum ban as well.

10. You have not been IP banned, if that had been the case you would not get a message on the web indicating that you have been banned for advertising.
    As others have suggested, you can appeal on the web like you already did and you will indeed have to wait for their reply, which might take few days depending on their workload and does not imply you be unbanned, especially because GameMasters are completely sure when they permanent ban a player.