1. Rogues/Druids abusing strand of the ancients

Jumping on turrets, bypassing walls to get to the relic chamber gate should be bannable, it ruins the entire way the battleground should work. Having to defend red and purple gate whilst also having to pay attention to people backdooring your chamber gate is frustrating.

2. If you encounter someone hacking or abusing, go ahead and make a ticket in-game. Thanks!

3. So is this considered abusing then? If yes, then I will gladly report the people that do it. I just want confirmation first that it's considered as such.

4. Shadowsteping or Feral Charging cannons without destroyed door is abuse.

5. I think you can't click the chamber before all the other gates are down, or so I've been told.

6. Shadowsteping or Feral Charging cannons without destroyed door is abuse.
    No.. That alone is not abuse. Shadowstepping to the relic chamber and destroying it with bombs without destroying the previous gates might be abuse. But shadowstepping to the cannons to destroy them / to go past the gate to kill enemies is definitely not abuse.

7. This was a tactic back on retail. Deal with it.

8. This was a tactic back on retail. Deal with it.
    so its not a bug to pass the gates and destroy gates (while outer gates still standing) damn guys u just mess it up with ur comments can we get answer and not trolls ?

9. Let's make things clear now...

Based on the information I gathered from around the web, it all comes to this. You CAN take a Bomb from the Docks (starting zone) and go place it at the Relic Door, HOWEVER (IMPORTANT!!!) you can NOT TAKE more BOMBS from that courtyard until Yellow Gate is down. So basically, you can jump on Cannons, reach the Relic Door and plant 1 Bomb only (per character) until Yellow Doors is down. If I remember correctly back in the Wotlk Retail days, from watching Pvp videos and stuff, there was a few clips with Rogues / Feral 10 or 15 man Premades doing exactly that, picking up 10 Bombs, rushing Relic Door and blowing it up.

That would mean there is one thing bugged in SotA right now, Bombs shouldn't unlock until the certain Gate is destroyed. If you look at it, logically, it's in no way abuse if it works like that, 1 Feral or 1 Rogue to grab a bomb from docks, runs all the way to Relic Door places it and runs back all the way to pick up another? Who's stupid enough to waste time on that...

Problem here is that you can Loot other bombs before the gates are destroyed which makes it an unfair advantage.

Another important thing is, Warmane is not Retail, they can make their own rules about things, so if they decide it's Bugabuse to Charge / Shadowstep Cannons then that's that.

10. You CAN take a Bomb from the Docks (starting zone) and go place it at the Relic Door, HOWEVER (IMPORTANT!!!) you can NOT TAKE more BOMBS from that courtyard until Yellow Gate is down.
    Basically this, only guy so far that knows how it should work.
    In retail you could shadowstep the cannons all you wanted, you could even blow relic doors and click on relic without destroying yellow gate, if you had enough rogues. However, you shouldn't be able to take any bomb from behind yellow gate while it's still standing.
    Retail video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVmVcVA5E80&t=2m50s
    He shadowsteps, goes to where bombs should be (there are no bombs cause yellow gate is still standing, then comes back few seconds later after gate falls - bombs are there).
    I didn't play sota for few days and I'm not sure how exactly it works here, but if it's any different from what I just wrote then feel free to use my comment and report it into bugtracker.

TL:DR
    No bombs spawned behind yellow gate till it falls down.
    Shadowstep / feral charge is blizzlike.

11. Basically this, only guy so far that knows how it should work.
    In retail you could shadowstep the cannons all you wanted, you could even blow relic doors and click on relic without destroying yellow gate, if you had enough rogues. However, you shouldn't be able to take any bomb from behind yellow gate while it's still standing.
    Retail video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVmVcVA5E80&t=2m50s
    He shadowsteps, goes to where bombs should be (there are no bombs cause yellow gate is still standing, then comes back few seconds later after gate falls - bombs are there).
    I didn't play sota for few days and I'm not sure how exactly it works here, but if it's any different from what I just wrote then feel free to use my comment and report it into bugtracker.

TL:DR
    No bombs spawned behind yellow gate till it falls down.
    Shadowstep / feral charge is blizzlike.
    Just wanted to leave that here since its pretty on topic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j5PBjOSBtc

12. Well maybe I will be wrong, but since Defence can freeze/slow/root demolishers, Offense should be able to do what they do now. That's balanced imo.

13. Jumping on turrets, bypassing walls to get to the relic chamber gate should be bannable, it ruins the entire way the battleground should work. Having to defend red and purple gate whilst also having to pay attention to people backdooring your chamber gate is frustrating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1J3UEHEivM

getrekt

14. This was a tactic back on retail. Deal with it.
    Is this retail?

15. As I said, it was possible on Retail to jump Cannons and plant bombs on Relic Gate (only with Starting Bomb), here it's bugged so you can take bombs from behind Yellow Gate. When that is fixed, it still up to Warmane to decide if they want to allow it or not. So we did our job, provided what we could, rest is up to Staff to let us know.

Probably it's gonna be considered Bannable until the Bombs are fixed, but who knows. We just have to wait for a response.

12 Last