1. Pridefull season!

So much talking about fixes, so much talking about new 5.4.8 but i think people and specially warmane staff are forgetting that we are stuck in a fake season for months! are you serious!? when is the new content comming out so we can actually play for something rewarded? I think more then half of the community agrees with me and just release the damn gear + season so we have anything to play for...so sad that it's not even motivating anymore to login in your servers...
    Edited: February 11, 2016

2. Yes i totally agree, it is more then time for us to actually have something more to do, its demoralizing seeing so many players and people that i know quit the game and specially the server because it takes so long for you guys to actually give us something new, it's sad that we have so many fake promises.....

3. I think they wanna to shut mop and cata servers and make this just wotlk server , but dunno what they waiting for .

4. yeah i have that feeling too, they want to shut down Mop and Cata only have Wotlk. plus i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 and 5.4.8 basic everything is the same at the moment.

5. I think they wanna to shut mop and cata servers and make this just wotlk server , but dunno what they waiting for .
    This is nonsense. We just resumed fixing MoP and focusing on it and you think we want to get rid of it? Come on... We will continue working on all 3 expansions and we don't want to leave only WOTLK.

6. This is nonsense. We just resumed fixing MoP and focusing on it and you think we want to get rid of it? Come on... We will continue working on all 3 expansions and we don't want to leave only WOTLK.
    so where's our ToT hc or SoO? or the responsible dev should just be fired

7. Why would you want prideful now?
    It will only crate and unbalanced game, problem is you guys just see this game in PvP aspect only, you don't see the whole picture, there is also PvE, if they give prideful now then ToT hc will have 0 meaning, why would you go ToT hc then when you have better gear available at PvP vendors?

I think they are doing very good job, at least since they started updating MoP,

as for Prideful gear you might have to wait till May for that one, not cause they cant release it sooner but because there should be some order in those releases.

8. Did they not say it would be a few months after patch before new content(and therefore new gear) would be available? Just be patient. You can't think they are letting g mop die, they have actually fixed a lot of bugs really fast since patch. That should give you confidence that things are in the works.

9. I don't know but, if they release prideful right now... the damage would be ******ed imo. Currently in grievous on 80% resi I actually feel like damage is still too high. I can still solo any full geared healer without much issues.

10. I don't know but, if they release prideful right now... the damage would be ******ed imo. Currently in grievous on 80% resi I actually feel like damage is still too high. I can still solo any full geared healer without much issues.
    I'd say the damage is at an okay'ish level. The res increase has increased the length of the healer/dps vs healers/dps matches and quite oftenly moved the decider to the dampening phase which I feel like is unnecessary. While I do agree that the damage is still too high for bg's/3v3's, nevertheless I'm looking forward to prideful solving the dreadful 2v2's that last longer than they should.

11. Why would you want prideful now?
    It will only crate and unbalanced game, problem is you guys just see this game in PvP aspect only, you don't see the whole picture, there is also PvE, if they give prideful now then ToT hc will have 0 meaning, why would you go ToT hc then when you have better gear available at PvP vendors?

I think they are doing very good job, at least since they started updating MoP,

as for Prideful gear you might have to wait till May for that one, not cause they cant release it sooner but because there should be some order in those releases.
    Just This. Pridefull Should only be released with SoO

12. are u serious?
    only monks dmg seems fair.. other classes are muppes..
    and about u soloing full geared healer with no probz... met u in arena.. u could actually kill healer after 45436346 minutes of playing.. when there was no heals at all.

13. They should release first ALL MOP raids and dungs with normal and heroic version. All Pandaria bgs and all arenas(not just mop). Isle of thunder also, it might take up to few months. When all of this is done, finally they should start working on timeless isle and soo normal/heroic and then prideful rrelease.
    Any other way is a MOP killer.
    Edited: February 11, 2016

14. Why not just revert resilance to 72-74% like it was pre 5.4.8 so there is actually no difference in pvp and people stop whining. Afterall we are on griveous season for like 8-10? months already, and SoO may not come for 3 more months

15. Why not just revert resilance to 72-74% like it was pre 5.4.8 so there is actually no difference in pvp and people stop whining. Afterall we are on griveous season for like 8-10? months already, and SoO may not come for 3 more months
    You cant revert resilience back to 72% its the patch, we are on 5.4.8 now and resilience is 77% + 2x pvp trinkets you get 80%.

12 Last